What do we want to acheive today?

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    I save something to eat at night. You got to plan ahead!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    I'm trying to just be smart today...........I had my alarm set to go to the gym this morning and then thought better of it until I see how physical therapy goes first. I may run on PT days instead and then gym it on the other days.....that sounds a little bit wiser and I am trying to get better not worse.....LOL
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited January 2016
    Be smart and patient lulu, no point in delaying healing by doing too much too soon. Patience is not my strong suit.
    Made it to the gym yesterday and didn't night time snack, hoping for the same today.
  • luluinca
    marekdds wrote: »
    Be smart and patient lulu, no point in delaying healing by doing too much too soon. Patience is not my strong suit.
    Made it to the gym yesterday and didn't night time snack, hoping for the same today.

Good job on your day yesterday..........that treadmill work was impressive!

Yes, thanks for the advice, I'm not the most patient person either.......LOL. I'll let the therapist lead the way!
  • MostlyWater
    Did a workout video, woke up hungry which is always a good sign! I ate a small dinner last night, with lots of veggies. Still basking in my 7 lb weight loss !
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,227 Member
    Seven pounds! Awesome!
  • chamblisk
    chamblisk Posts: 296 Member
    Seven! Such a lucky number. Keep it up!
  • MostlyWater
    Thank you all!

Today, I did half of a back and legs tape. Physical therapy. And some grocery shopping!
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Did a workout video, woke up hungry which is always a good sign! I ate a small dinner last night, with lots of veggies. Still basking in my 7 lb weight loss !

Awesome weight loss
  • BBee5064
    Pure loser class was very interesting. It's a 6 week nutrition course. We were encouraged to Batch cook all our meals on a Sunday for the week ahead. Not sure I can manage that. The instructor also mentioned doing more Weight bearing exercises.
  • MostlyWater
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    We were encouraged to Batch cook all our meals on a Sunday for the week ahead. Not sure I can manage that.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks? That sounds busy.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,088 Member
    325/5/1 rack pulls
    m3ncq7i6z1ow.jpeg
  • BBee5064
    I decided to not batch cook all my meals in advance. I see what the nutritionist has to say this week. I've
    been to the gym & done spin & circuits
  • luluinca
    That's huge farback!!!! Good work!

Bee, I couldn't really do that either I don't think. I'd feel like I was eating leftovers all week. I eat leftover chicken and
    sometimes leftover veggies in my eggs but that's about it.

My goal today is to get the dog out for a longish walk. Don't think I'll run today since I ran at the gym yesterday but a nice chilly walk sounds okay.

The trail will be muddy so I'll take the bike path. Sometimes I wish we had sidewalks but most of the time I enjoy walking/running on
    the horse trails.

Have a great week everyone!
  • MostlyWater
    Exercise video - yes, a VHS tape from 1994, and physical therapy today.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,527 Member
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    I decided to not batch cook all my meals in advance. I see what the nutritionist has to say this week. I've
    been to the gym & done spin & circuits
    If I was cooking solo, I might be tempted to not bother batch cooking but since I'm feeding two others, batching is the way to go for me... although I'm still working on my variety.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 969 Member

Which oldie but goodie was it?
  • clynns54
    clynns54 Posts: 346 Member
    Day off work due to snow today. Plan is to stick to calorie limit even though I'm home where the food is :)
  • MostlyWater
    nikkib0103 wrote: »

Which oldie but goodie was it?

I'm sorry - The Firm's 5 Day Abs

• BBee5064
    luluinca wrote: »
    That's huge farback!!!! Good work!

Bee, I couldn't really do that either I don't think. I'd feel like I was eating leftovers all week. I eat leftover chicken and
    sometimes leftover veggies in my eggs but that's about it.

My goal today is to get the dog out for a longish walk. Don't think I'll run today since I ran at the gym yesterday but a nice chilly walk sounds okay.

The trail will be muddy so I'll take the bike path. Sometimes I wish we had sidewalks but most of the time I enjoy walking/running on
    the horse trails.

Have a great week everyone!

that's exactly my thinking Luluinca. I want my meals to be made fresh everyday. I can see the logic behind it. hope you enjoyed your dog walking :)