Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do we want to acheive today?

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Just keepin' on, keepin' on.

My Wednesday abs class was discontinued and the yoga teacher I liked from Tuesdays is gone. Am doing pilates during lunch on Thursdays.

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,503 Member
    Just keepin' on, keepin' on.

My Wednesday abs class was discontinued and the yoga teacher I liked from Tuesdays is gone. Am doing pilates during lunch on Thursdays.

That sounds pretty frustrating. Sometimes, change is a good thing. Other times, just annoying.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    For the next four weeks - finish work and bill it. Repeat.
  • MostlyWater
    Just glad I got out today, as it's a snowy day.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,088 Member
    Scuba dive at 09:00, 80 feet for 20 minutes, lots of reef life, then relaxing on the beach with my baby.
    40rfsl380tux.jpg
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Living the dream Farback
  • BBee5064
    Im tempted to walk to work today. We shall see :)
  • MostlyWater
    I didn't get to Pilates yesterday because the office was too busy. I'm still upset about that.
  • BBee5064
    I'm going to do 10k steps
    Drink loads of water
  • MostlyWater
    On Monday, my spin shoe demolished while I was pedaling. Thankfully I didn't hurt myself.
    Today I rode a brand-new Trek bike with a ton of new features. I'm in lurve !!!
  • UncleMac
    edited March 2017
    I didn't particularly want to achieve this today but I managed... I did three presentations to executive groups about my group and what we do as well as showcasing some of what we've developed. Fun.... not... I'm exhausted!!
  • MostlyWater
    My Wednesday & Thursday teacher had a baby boy so I am trying new classes during her maternity leave. Today I did Fully Loaded, a cardio and strength class. It was fun !
  • BBee5064
    Aiming for 10k steps
    Drink water like it's my job
  • BBee5064
    I'm going to put my gym shoes on and walk :)
  • UncleMac
    I'm trying to work my way through an overflowing inbox after being away unscheduled for a week.
  • BBee5064
    Back to doing 10k steps .. it's so hard to be consistent.
    I got on the scales yesterday & I've put few pounds on. I'm not going to go back on my progress so far. I'm keeping focused ... eyes ahead.
  • MostlyWater
    Got off track a little ... took a new to me class twice, Fully Loaded and another class, Pure Muscle. Did Stacked with a substitute teacher and did Spin with another new to me teacher.

Otherwise, limiting portion size and being as active as I can!

• BBee5064
    Just to log everything I eat, drink & do
  • djscavone
    djscavone Posts: 133 Member
    Nothing. Just doing nothing today as I have a half marathon in the morning. Getting all the rest I can!
  • UncleMac
    If only someone would invent a self-cleaning kitchen...