• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear that
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    @JLoRuthie...happy to hear everyone is okay. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for your hubs and patience for you as you help him through it. Missed you, too!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Ruthie-So sorry to hear that, I hope he recovers painlessly and soon.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Ruthie, I hope all is well with your husband, you never mentioned your boys so I am assuming they are fine. One never knows when your life can turn upside down. <3

Shirley
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Ruthie, I missed you and so sorry to hear of your husbands accident. Praying things will soon be better for all of you.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Misfi

marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Hello Marie, are you still thinking of getting a dog?

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Mi
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Mixoed
    Feelings aboubthat Shirley.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Goo morning
    We are off to walmrt this morning..

My blood sugar is higher 'this morninf fhan it has been Must have forgt some of my insulin. Going to hve to work on that.Mariel
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2016
    Options
    hi there
    Every day bring us closer to Christmas. Jerry is out putting our Christmas yard art up

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Morning, misfits! Hope everyone is doing well!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone,

Guess all of us are busy getting ready for Christmas!!!

Be safe!!!

Nancy
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Still dealing with my knee but did start doing upper body exercises to at least do something. I see the
    doctor tomorrow for more information and what step is next. More to come....
    We will be decorating the tree today.
    Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2016
    Options
    <3

• CALIECAT
    Options
    <3<3
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been getting ready for Christmas, yesterday I put up my tree, in the house and the small one in the garage, plus decorated the door and put out my little nativity and other cute decor. I have done some shopping, but I still have more. I need to wrap them today, to get something under the tree. The weather here is freezing today.
    I finally used my brand new Shark floor steamer, on all the floors, my sister gave me. It did really good, alot better than my old one. The old one put out way to much water, while cleaning and it was a wet mess.
    It's hard to believe it's almost new years, time sure flew this year. I have been doing better on my eating and cutting down on it, eventually it will start coming off and stay off. I hate the one day down a pound, then in a couple days up and back and forth. But I know sometimes our body weight just fluctuates. Have a great day everyone and Shirley, I hope your knees gets better soon. Janice
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi gang. Sorry I have been so quiet lately. Was busy with Nutcracker last week. This week I am in Seattle for my 4 month follow up. Doc was impressed with my progress and ability to hike 5 miles a day now. Doc went so far as to dare me to wear out the new knee before 2036. He said it should last me 20+ years. I said I would do my best to wear it out. Even though I haven't lost any weight (I actually gained almost 10) since surgery he said I looked leaner and meaner than I did before. He said I was one of his more challenging cases and I was one of the best recoveries. Made me feel great. Have to get some shopping done for our boat before he football game tonight. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!! Look for me in the end zone beneath the 12th man flag!!!! Hubby and I got pedicures yesterday. He had his toes painted blue and green. I got my finger nails painted blue and green too!!!

Esther
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Saw the doctor today and he is sending me to an orthopedic surgeon so I have to wait for that apt.
    and then MRI if needed. Until then continued chiropractic apts. and doctor is giving me Tylenol #2 for the pain. More to come...

Janice - You seem organized and well on the way for Christmas.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Well I am not in the Christmas mood at all this year I guess it is old age. Supposed to get in the 70 today too warm for Christmas. But I will take it for really cold weather is to follow sometimes tomorrow