Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    3622491bl0490hpuv.gif

Shirley
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Everyone!
    We're staying home and working on recovery and feeling very lucky/blessed for all that we have (health!).

Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    <3 Merry Christmas and hugs to all <3 Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
    Hope you have the best Christmas ever!!!
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Merry Christmas Everybody. The Cowboys gave us a winning seasons just pray it continue Thru all the play offs
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Wonderful Christmas Day for us. and thanks for Jerry's happy birthday wish Now i am sleeping with an 82 year old man. need to go russell up some dinner for us,
    marie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hi misfits,

Hope you made it through the Christmas hustle and bustle!!!! Enjoyed it so much but feel a bit relieved that it is over!!!
    It's a lot of work getting everything together!!! We had a great time with our family, we have a great grandson and he is so
    Beautiful. (7months old).

Mare, Don you think the Cowboys will win tonight??? Hope Dak will have another great game!!!

I am ready to get serious with some weight loss in 2017!!! I hope and pray that I will find something that will work for me!!!

Nancy
  • eyegirl777va
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This is Brantley and I having fun!!!
    He is so sweet!!!swnwpk2eit3m.jpg
    x00rrd37c4o3.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    great pictures thanks for sharing with us.he looks like he is enjoying Granny love his outfit he has on. I am afraid they may let Romo Play tonight. since this game means nothing to the cowboys.
  • eyegirl777va
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Oh, Marie, Surely they want do that!!!
    I hope they win whatever they decide to do.
    I thought this was an important game, oh well!!!
    Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had a nice Christmas with my family. Today I had my pep scan, I won't know anything for a few days. My husband went with me. When I got done and went out to the car, he said he had some horrible news to tell me. My sister Linda in the nursing home died today, it was out of nowhere. I had just seen her a few days ago and she was fine. Me and my other 2 sisters are so upset, I have been dreading this day. Atleast now she is at peace. Both of our parents died in December, Mom the 29th and Dad the 7th. They will all be together again. At this point not sure what she exactly died from. Well my head is hurting, so I am gonna go. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Janice, So sorry to hear about your sister. Praying for you and your family at this most difficult time. You have had such a difficult year, hope 2017 will be a better year for you and your family.
    Nancy <3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,983 Member
    Options
    :'(<3Janice, so sorry about your sister
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Marie, It's been quite a show by the Cowboys!!!
    Go Dak!!
    Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Thank you Nancy and Barbie, I appreciate it
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Janice.....so sorry to hear about your sister. May you and your family find comfort knowing she is at peace.

We had a great Christmas here. My girls finally got their Christmas wish. It snowed a couple inches yesterday. Now that holidays are basically over it is time to tighten up the seat belt on the wagon so I don't fall off again.

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas and look forward to the coming year.

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Janice so sorry That seems quite a shock.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    yay for the cowboys, nancy.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Janice...thoughts, prayers, and condolences for you and yours.

Connie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Nancy...your great grand baby is adorable! He looks so happy! You look great!
    Yes, my goal is to lose the final 25 or so in 2017. I am still Holidays ding the 194, but it is time to move on.

Connie