Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    It is really coming down today now with snow. We will be leaving shortly for a stop at our sailing club,
    the staff is having their Christmas party and then picking up my friend Aline for the weekend.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Wnwho all got snow? Not us.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

No snow for us, it's 80 degrees at our house and tomorrow the high is going to be in the 30's!!!!

Slow day around my house. To early to start cooking for Christmas Eve!!!

Have a good weekend!!!

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    We survide our coldest day,of this
    Year.
    Waiting flor the cowboys game.to began.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Crazy weather here...82 yesterday and 40 with rain today!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Yah
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Yes it is fixteb to have a cup of pinto for m supperadded a cup of rsd anf gren peoppers and onions shouo iqstnn Good

marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    good morning girls
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2016
    Options
    cooking butterbean today in the crocked pot to make a good soup with

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Sounds good, Marie!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    I hope everyone is getting their Christmas plans done so we can all enjoy the family and friends over the holidays.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2016
    Options
    good morning Misfits/ Here it is Wednesday before Christmas. Hope everyone is about ready. I found some sweetened evaporated milk to make my pumpkin pie i always used sweeten condense i'm my pumpkin pies but this year I will make the Caramel flavor one. So easy just dump a can of pumpkin 2 eggs and one can of condense milk a dash of salts pour into a pie shell and bake till done at 350 till done.tooth pick needs to come out clean. then I will make a coconut cake with pineapple
    Jerry and mine faverite.
    Marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
  • Shirley61
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Happy Winter Soltice

528094jr3f864ovo.gif

Shirley
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, Today I went and seen all 3 sistets and took them gifts. We all have different plans for Christmas. My children and grand children plus my husbands daughter and her children are coming over Christmas Eve. After Friday my husband (Sonny), will be on vacation, he had to take it before he lost it. He is always in demand, so it's hard to take off, with the school system needing their classrooms done. He usually works on all the school projects. I am doing good, just trying to get everything done for the holiday. Monday I go to my pep scan, the first I have had since July, before treatment, trying not to stress over it. I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It's hard to believe have fast this year has flown. Janice
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Janice - I wish you all the best with scan.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Janice prayer for you. It will turn out great for you

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I am running a little late this morning. Been to the grocer store Boy are people buying there food for Christmas. My girls are doing all the cooking now. K athy learn to make the dressing and chocolate cake like i used to make .
    I is misting rain here today even tho it is going to be in the lower 70 's today it feels rather chilly
    Love Marie

Hugs to all.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Its 36F today and gray and gloomy a typical winter day. I got my MRI apt. for February 14th for my knee.
    Now just waiting for the orthopedic apt. I will continue at the chiropractor twice a week until the MRI
    at least it helps with the pain. I am walking okay but not too fast and going up and down stairs slowly.
    Patience I guess.

Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Merry Christmas, misfits!

Connie