Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Thank you Esther, Marie and Connie, for your condolences. I got my pep scan results today and the cancer is still gone from my cervix. I am so glad to hear that news. But now I have to get a colonoscopy, because the spot in my colon is still there like on the first pep scan. My dr. doesn't think it's cancer, he thinks its my diverticulitis, but wants me to get it checked out. I am not sure when I can get one done, I am waiting on a call back from the gastro doctor office, about my appointment.
    Friday we are having visitation and a funeral for my sister Linda. Not alot of my family left, so it's just that day. Gotta run for now, but I wanted to tell you my good news. Janice
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    That is awesome news Janice!!!!!!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Sorry Janice to hear about your sister, my condolences. You have had a tough year I hope 2017 is better for you and your family.

I will also share a picture of me and Isaac.

pnj72niht6vq.jpg

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Janice...super news on the scan! Cherish those left in your immediately family. I lost all of mine within a five year period. It is tough as not a day goes by that I don't wish I could hear hear their voices one more time.

Shirley...Issac is adorable and you look fantastic!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Shirley-Isaac is getting so big and is as cute as ever.
    Connie-It must have been so hard for you to lose everyone so close together. I'm sure this time of year is harder than usual.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Getting my colonoscopy today. I was lucky they had a cancellation, I had to drink that nasty prep yesterday. I will post when I can. Janice
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Back from colonoscopy, it was my diverticulitis. So great news.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Great news Janice!

Thanks for the compliments on Isaac, he is one busy boy.

I went back to yoga this week, the knee is about the same but no worse. I joined the "Y" today and will
    start Aquafit classes tomorrow, that should be easier on my knee. Taking it day by day.

Shirley
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Shirley,I hope your knee gets better with water aroebics. It sure can't hurt, plus I love water.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Janice...so happy with your results. Prayers with you for today's ordeal.

Shirley...I love my water classes that include Aqua Zumba and Aquafit! I do a class right after my personal training.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Thank you, Connie. I just got up alittle bit ago and I am so tired. I have not had much sleep this week. I need to start getting ready to go, but just not ready to. I have some time, before it's a must.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    I liked my aqua fit class today and we are all seniors so I fit in, much better on my knee. I did go back to yoga but I think that will be only be once a week until my MRI or if gets better. I will stick with aqua fit and the hot tub. Ahhhhh.

Shirley
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Janice, So glad you have good reports on your health matters. Hope you have a wonderful 2017!!!

Shirley, Isaac is so cute and is so big. He grew up fast. Hope you knee issues get resolved soon.

Connie, See what you have to look forward to, you can spoil your grandson!!!!

Marie, Where are you??? Hope everything is ok at your house!!!

Hi to everyone else, hope all is well with you.

Gotta get my tree down today. Just got my refrigerator cleaned out from all the Christmas food.

Have a great weekend and a Happy New Year!!!! Stay safe!!!

Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Thank you, Nancy.
    I went to my sisters funeral today, and after it I went to my nieces, she had people over. The service was very nice. Alot of people came to the funeral home, more than I expected. Both of my children were able to make it. I am going to miss her alot. It's been along week, I hope I get some rest this weekend. I don't have any plans yet.
    I'm hoping to lose some more weight this coming year. I still have quite a bit that needs to go. Gotta run.Janice
  • Shirley61
    Options
    847155yf4sjcdtjg.gif[/url]

Happy New Year 2017!

Not going out tonight hubby is still sick with a cold so we cancelled our dinner plans.

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Happy New Year, misfits!
    May we all enjoy and continue the quest for good health in 2017!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Happy New Year to everyone!!!
    Hope we all have a Blessed 2017!!!
    Nancy
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Happy healthy new year to everyone!! Hope all is well with you guys!!

janice, so sorry about your sister. thinking of you!

XO,
    Stephanie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    I am concerned about Marie!!!
    Has anyone heard from her???
    Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Thank you, Stephanie.
    Nancy-Its been since the 27th since she posted on here. I hope she is okay, too.
    I weighed today and I am 7 pounds higher than last year on this day. I put my fit gear on yesterday night, it's been off since I was hospitalized towards the end of August. Right now I have about 7000 steps, that's without trying or leaving the house. So I am off to a good start. I plan on losing more weight this year, now that I am not focused on cancer. Janice