Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi,

great news connie!! yay!!

ester, thank you, I appreciate it! isn't your bday the day after?

hope everyone is good today!!

Stephanie
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ALRIGHT CONNIE!!!!

So happy to see movement for you!
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Yes steph it is. That's why I can remember yours. ;)
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    look like I miss today posting. been busy studing The OA program making Headways. Day 3 of no snacking. Yay
    Connie so please with you loses. you are doing great.
    marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Thursday!

Marie..you are up so late! Congrats on no snacking! I am pleased with my results, too, but still very cautious because it can/will stagnant at any time!

I have already walked Cooper, and we are headed to the groomer. I am loving these cool mornings and so is he. I am clearing out the attic today..started yesterday. It's not hard for me to give away stuff or throw away but hubs is a pack rat. My mantra is " if we have not used it in the last 6 months, it's going!" (Christmas stuff does not count.)

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • slw19
    Options
    hi all,
    just checking in. haven't really enjoyed hubby being away because my little guy has been super sick:( very bad virus. trying to stick to plan as much as I can and take care of him. hope everyone is doing well!!

ester, if you don't check in this weekend, a very very happy birthday to you. have the bestest day ever!!!

Stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I wish some one would put our Birthdays in order by the month. for us. Any takers.?

Step hope your little guy is better today.

this is my 4th day on no snacks. But last night was a rough one. I took my Blood sugar hoping it was low so I would have to eat something. but I did not have any signs of it being low and it was not So I ask God for help and got up for a glass of water went back to bed and all was fine. Snacks is a hard habit for me to break. But it is something I have to do for I have a tendency to snack on the wrong food.

Connie I was up late last night. For I found a easy way to all of my unsubscribe Email.I guess it work for I only had 10 Emails this morning. I had to get it clear out for my Sponsor and it would get lost in te shuffle. and I used it to send my menu to and talk everyday. Easy peasie Got rid of those 10 this morning.Will keep workin it till I get it down to the ones I want.

have a great day
    maie

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    Hope all is well with everyone.
    I am taking a rest this week. I had really over done it my exercise for the last 5-6 weeks
    and it caught up with me. My hubby kept telling me that I was overdoing it but I tend to do that
    with many things so I just kept going until my body said enough!!! I saw no results other than
    being extremely tired and a gain on the scales.
    Have a great day.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Friday!

Nancy..been there..stressed out body will not release any fat..we only working against ourselves. That was part of my problem..too little food and too much exercise.

Steph..hope your son is better today.

On my way to the gym for training and will check back later.

Stay strong!
    Connie
  • slw19
    Options
    good morning everyone,

I think my boy is on the mend, only 99.6 this morning compared to 104 yesterday morning. I actually think I am getting TOM for the first time in 3 months.

connie, totally agree with you. bad cycle of too much exercise and too little food. so glad you broke that!!
    nancy, get some rest and regroup

hope everyone has a great day. going to sneak off to my trainer now!!

Stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Beautiful day . I have hundreds of reasons to be happy this morning. I am not worried about the scales anymore just about about my eating plan.. What a big relief to me. I cannot control those scales but I can control the food I put in my mouth. And that is what I am doing. Have a beautiful day
    Love Marie
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    194.4 So now I'm back to where I was. Hope it lowers after the weekend even more.

Passing on flying out for funeral services, I made donations to the family instead. What a season. I hope I'm done with news of passing loved ones for awhile.

Ordered daughters High School Class ring, yearbook and cap and gown. When did these things get so expensive?? My class ring was half this cost, my yearbook 1/3 of the current cost and cap and gown was a deposit we got back when we brought the outfit back. Her school has "bundled" all these items into packages filled with additional things we don't want such as t- shirts, stationary, key chains, announcements and no clear way to only get one or two things separate. So I bought the ring through Jostens directly and the yearbook through the school website instead of the package form, printed out receipts for her to take to school because the deal is "buy a certain $$amount of things and get cap and gown for free". Definitely hit that threshold, we'll see if their end is honored. Looks like tassels are "extra." They are packaged into a grouping with pictures from Cameo Studios.

Do I really think she won't get a Tassel if I don't order the tassel photo shoot package? She thinks that and is kind of mad at me this morning because I didn't. /SMH

First world problems.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Eninad

you are doing fantastic on your wet loss. So is Connie. you are bound to be close to onehunredland. What do you call it? I really forgot what you call if when you get below200. Janice. you are doing fantastic too. About in the 160's yet?I am still working on the 180's but this morning got closer to it.

I sent Becky a message ugh email but she has not answer it it yet? need to send Ray one. too

I got a call from my heart doctor and all my test is normal. Yay!!

tomorrow we go to the cow pasture wedding we have a 20 % chance of rain tomorrow Hope we are in the 80% group rehearsal tonight We will not be going to it Well first place we were not invited and it is at nighttime and we do not drive at nighttime.

have beautiful day. make some one smile now Smile for me
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Eninad..good for you back to where you were. School is soooo expensive for kids now it is unreal! I think it's partly because the school gets a percentage of everything and they are so strapped for funds, it's a good deal for them.

Marie..is it your grandkids getting married in a cow pasture? Wow..hopefully it will NOT rain.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Just checking in for today. Was rather quiet at our house. Just went to Sam's and Kroger for
    groceries. Excited about SEC football tomorrow. We are Ole Miss fans and hope we can take
    care of Alabama tomorrow night.
    Nancy
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Losers,

I have been at my daughter's and playing with our grandson. We arrived on Thursday and we all walked to dinner and back.
    We waited for my SIL to come home from work. Isaac was so good and slept on the way. When he woke up he just
    watched us and we were pretty close to ending our meal.

Isaac had his doctor apt. on Thursday and he weighs 19 pounds and is 28 inches long and he is 5 1/2 months old already.

Today we stayed just after breakfast and waited for him to go down for his nap before we left for home. I already
    miss him.

Now we are waiting for our company arrive for the weekend. We were supposed to go sailing tomorrow but the weather
    is predicting rain. I guess our plans are changing.

Shirley 0e3aykbablw2.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    [quote="lovesretirement;

Marie..is it your grandkids getting married in a cow pasture? Wow..hopefully it will NOT rain. [/quote] I hope not maybe it was just a floating ideal. They upped the rain chances to 40 % for tomorrow.Can you see A white wedding dress out there with all the longhorns and there patties. But they are really into western
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie just got word it the ceremony is being held in the Cow pasture Baring rain. Hopefully I get some pictures I dropped my camera and Can't get it to work.
    Marie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Marie-I weighed 177.6, so I still have 7.8lbs to get in the 160's. I have lost 25lbs since last year this time. I hope by the end of the year I will be in the mid 160's. Congratulations on your test being normal. Have fun at the wedding and watch where you step. I'm s ure you can get someone to email you some pictures, just give them your email address.

My sister has went back into nursing home yesterday for more rehab on muscles, they didnt find any blod clots, so that was really good. I was planning on going there today, but she was feeling sick and didnt want me to come. My other sister was there when Intalked to her and she had brought her some gingerale, crackers and some antacids for her stomach.

I have been walking alot for the 100 miles for September challenge, I aready have over 65.25 miles so far, I am determined to get 100 miles in. Have a great weekend everyone. Janice
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Shirley-Isaac is getting so big and he is so cute.
    Nancy-I hope your team Ole Miss wins, we like Louisville, but they have lost 3 straight, the worst start since 1984. They have had close loses, but still a loss. My oldest sister is a hugh Ky Wildcat fan, they have won the 2 game they played and she was quick to remind me and my other sister the other day eating supper. Thats the way it is here half UK fans other half U of L fans.
    Stephanie-glad your son is doing better, nothing worse than seeing your child sick.
    Eninad-welcome to the crowd it normal for kids to get mad at you on occassion. My son has a case of the *kitten* right now for some reason. He'll get over it sooner or later. At this point in life, I am sick of letting it hurt my feelings, so I trying not to let it.Well gotta run for now. Janice