Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    happy birthday Faye -belated one at that. Sept 1st. glad you had you time with your parents.
    Fall is here and it feels great.

I got an message from Becky. she is till going to her trainer taking a beak from us. to concentrate on her trainer/

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Wednesday!

Faye..good to see you back!
    Marie..agree..loving this cool weather.

My knee feels better this morning. No gym today but I did walk the dog this morning so I am on the mend. Will get to the gym Friday for upper body workout.

Make it a great day, losers!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,
    Hope all is well with everyone.
    Connie, Take care of the knee.
    Have a good day.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I tried to post a picture of my Spanish rice I had at lunch. But still way too big. Wish MFP get it fixed

Connie Glad your knee is better, But still take care of it
    Marie

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean Marie of the pics being so big, on my tablet I have nothing that pops up to make it smaller.
    Don't give up on the OA keep at it you will learn some tricks you might not know already.

Happy birthday Faye I hope it was a good one!

Connie - hope the knee gets better its hard not doing all exercises you want. Hang in there.

We were supposed to have my daughter and SIL over on Saturday with Isaac. We got an email and my grandson
    is cutting his second tooth and he is miserable. So they are going to pass and see us another time when
    he feels better.

We are on our last sailing trip in the US and the weather is fabulous. Great weather to end the sailing season
    its like summer today and will be all next week too!! We are only here for two days and then back to my plan of
    South Beach. Trying to stay the course while away.

Shirley
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday messages! I had a great day. I spent it with close friends and just running down the clock until my parents arrived a few days later

Picture below ;-)

ulpke04m10j6.jpg
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Eatless 83-Happy birthday, I hope you had a great day. I went to the nursing home today and seen my sister, I took her some decaf coffee and Mcdonald apple pies, she ate both of them, she loves sweets. I feel helpless to help her at times, she is like a deer in headlight, sometimes. She has a had a stroke at some time they said. It a big difference from February this year to May, I dont know exactly what happened with her. Janice
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,

happy bday faye!! hope you had a good one!!
    Janice, so sorry to hear about your sister. she is lucky to have you and your other sisters to help her.
    Connie, glad to hear your knee is getting better.

I actually am happy September is almost over!! I am so tired from so many birthdays and holidays. we are off to nyc this weekend with my kids for a family event. I am actually excited to go for the weekend although it requires a lot of organizing of clothes, etc....it should be some nice quality family time. after we get home, I really need to crack down, I have just been floating around a couple of lbs and not losing. I guess the good news it I haven't been gaining either. too many picks, nibbles and tastes.

Stephanie
  • Shirley61
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Morning,

Sitting in the cockpit of our boat and a glorious day to follow. We had dinner out last night and I had peel and eat shrimp and
    a salad and a glass of wine. Trying to keep on track. Our plans today is a nice walk around town and then biking to
    dinner tonight to a Micro brewery. Leaving tomorrow for home.

Lovely picture Faye of your birthday meal.

Shirley
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    smiley-greet002.gifFaye, You look beautiful in your picture
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Happy Birthday Faye!!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Faye you are a very beautiful girl. And so young. Wow! Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good afternoon, losers!

Happy B-day, Faye! That's a lovely pic of you! (and the white wine looks great, too!)

Janice..you are a good sister..I'm sure your sis loves your visits!

Steph..enjoy NYC! Will the Pope be gone before you guys get there?

Marie, Barbie, Nancy...good to see you guys!

I'm late getting here. We had to go to a pre-construction meeting this morning, and I'm just now getting a chance to post. We have had pouring rain today so walking the lot was not possible so we will do that next week. I'm getting excited about it now and really need to continue cleaning/purging the stuff in this one..but I will not be on my knees in the attic! My knee feels great today; it's hard to believe I was hobbling around just a few days ago. I will go the gym tomorrow and do upper body with the trainer. The doc says I should go back to the pool for aerobics and continue to walk, however, body pump is NOT good for the knees! :/

Stay strong, losers!
    Connie
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! With these lovely comments 32 could be my best year!

I've lost one of my 4 added pounds since I had a little break so getting back on track slowly!

Connie - have you tried cycling? That is a good exercise with no pressure on the knees.

Weather in Singapore is not good - although it's not so much the weather it's the haze and air pollution! It's in the hazardous zone and the government have advised people to stay indoors! My mum went home with bronchitis and the PSI was only in the 100s when she was here...we are now into the 300s!!

Have fun in NYC Steph

Have a fun friday losers

Faye

• slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    good morning!!

leaving for nyc today, no the pope will still be there, he is messing up my plans!! lots of the streets are closed:( more difficult then usual to get around. hoping to make ok choices even though there is so much food there!!!

have a great weekend everyone!!

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hey Shirley , I had a SBD breakfast this li click morning egg omelet and tomato juice. I am given his gluten free diet a
    My pic is down again till its is fix I won't be on here much for I can,t see the key road very good I see 2 of the letters I am tying to typ

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Friday!

Faye..I have a regular bike and an exercise bike so I guess I will get some use out of them. ;)
    Steph..enjoy your trip. I love NYC..used to take students every year on a field study. Would love to go without kids one day. ;)

Doing well today. Did upper body strength training but did not walk or do the pool. Will probably do the pool Monday. It's cool and there's more rain coming.

Hope you all have a great Friday!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon misfits, today my daughter and I ran around and went to lunch. We had mexican food, I didnt do bad, my calories were under 500 calories. She has been losing weight too, we got the lunch chicken taquitos, and I had some refried beans and a some tortilla chips with alittle queso. I feel better about eating out, knowing I can still eat out within reason, and not worry I'm going to gain a bunch of weight. I remember I only ate out last year maybe 4 times. This year I've went out to eat about triple that. I just want to remind people we can on occassion eat out, without gaining. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hope everyone has had a good Friday.
    Been busy and just got a chance to add my food and look at our thread.
    Have a great evening.
    Nancy
  • Shirley61
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hello

Got back early from sailing. We had a rough ride home lots of waves but they were at our back so not
    much pounding. I fell of my seat reaching over, a big wave came and down I went. I hit my back a little
    but okay today. So stayed home today and went to Yoga this morning and then again tomorrow.
    Back to the boat tomorrow at our club and just hang out and stay overnight. I will try and get a walk in there.

Faye - You are the same age as my daughter who had my grandson in April.

Have good evening.

Shirley