Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving. I sure did. Iris spent last night at a friends house. And tonight she is spending the night with the friends we had dinner with. It was a blast. I'm tired from making pies. I never knew baking pies would put 2 miles of steps on my Fitbit!!!!! I am at most 6 steps at the farthest in my kitchen......... How and where did those 2 miles get there? I will take them gladly but I'm completely baffled.........

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I see our misfit familirs all preparing there thanksgiving meals . Jerry and I certainly did ours
    Lots of we have no plansrain here overnight. And still coming Down.. we have no plans for today..Kathy is to Come by when she get off work later today. Hope she made it to work ok
    <3 marie

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Morning misfit losers! Happy Friday!

I hope you all had a great day yesterday with family, friends, and food! I had meat and veggies, but also enjoyed pie. Luckily, there is no more left in the house, so I don't feel compelled to finish it off! That's a good thing.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    We had a nice Thanksgiving and I didn't overdo, I ate alittle bit of everything I wanted and a small brownie. I had a pie here, but everyone was full. Sarah took a bunch of leftovers, and I encouraged her to take plenty. My son also came over, so I was pleased we all got together. I'm not planning on doing the big shopping thing today, but I do need to go to the store for some odds and ends. I will check in later, have a great day.Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
    Always fun to be with family. I will head home in the morning. Ready to get back to normal eating.
    Have a good weekend.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Wake up every one.just had a bowl of hot oatmeal..

We are having a/c pronlems this morning. Our neighber is working on it. The heat will not kick back on.so I am sitting here wih my night gown and robe and a blanket. He put a new igniter in and working just fine right now.

Hope this fine you all doing fine. still raining here the ground is soak. Should all be moving out of here by tomorrow. It got down to 39 so no icy roads. Alice an Jim got in last night.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    It has been pouring here all day, stayed in and we caught up on a couple of shows and made some turkey salad. I have been hungry all day, trying not to overeat, but I'm running short on calories, good thing I have been pretty good, the past couple of days. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Sunday!

I hope you guys had a great holiday weekend!
    Marie/Janice..I think that rain might be headed this way!

Stay strong,
    Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday Mornung, Losers!

I've really enjoyed a relaxing week off from all the hustle and bustle. Yesterday, we visited my uncle who lives about an hour and forty min. from us. It required driving on 285 which is the most dangerous highway in the US. I enjoyed our visit and was so glad to be safely home.

I weighed this morning and stayed the same this week so I am pleased with that.

The weather has been glorious, upper 60s and even low 70s.

Today woke up to cloudy skies. Looks like rain may be heading our way.

Do any of you plan to buy anything on cyber monday??

Thankful for each of you!
    Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    yep its still raining here. it has our control heat all mess up.according to our a/c man. it takes jerry forever to get it lite again This old house is fallin apart just like me Thanks goodness it has not been all that cold. here.

No Plans today this is suppose to be the last of the rain. after 4 days. of it.

no cooking today will send Jerry out for Barbeque later today and pick me up some cabbage Texas style Love there cabbage

<3 Marie

• eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good afternoon,
    Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.
    I had a great time with family but so good to be home.
    Just going to relax and do nothing this afternoon.
    Nancy
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Misfits,

We got back today from our trip to Michigan with family and friends. I say family because our friend's
    daughter, husband and kids are like family to us. Our first stop on the trip was Frankenmuth, MI
    or Christmas town as I call it. The Bronner's Winter Wonderland was amazing and very big. Very
    overwhelming when you first see it. We did our shopping there and then some shopping in the
    downtown area. Our dinner was at a German Bavarian restaurant, lots of food, kind of too much.
    Then stayed overnight and continued on to Coldwater, MI where we had our Thanksgiving dinner
    with family and friends. A little shopping that night and then home to the hotel. I was up at 4:30 am
    to first do my meditation and then get ready for the shop until you drop day. We stopped at Biggsbee
    for coffee and like every year the manager takes our picture and it is on their web site. We dressed up
    this year with deer antlers and Christmas tops, there were 4 of us going shopping. We did 12 hours
    of shopping and then back to Kerrie's for pizza and we all watched a movie. Got up the next morning
    and had breakfast and started back to our friend's house and stayed overnight and then got up
    and headed home. We are tired and laundry is already starting.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day with family and friends. :)

Oh, and my grandson, Isaac is crawling. My daughter sent a video of him crawling on the floor.
    So darn cute!

Shirley
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I went hiking today with the hubby and Iris. We found the perfect Christmas tree. It is a 7 foot bull pine. It was a tough hike through the brush and trees and spongy moss but I did t anyway. We had a great time. Will try to post a pic later.

Esther
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!!

hope you are well! it was a good holiday week, I say week because the kids have been off school since Tuesday! I survived the holiday but definitely had a splurge last night. what is our next challenge going to be? should we just extend thanksgiving to new years? and do easter all over again? we need someone to light some fire under us:)

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    o:) Yes it is still rainy here in Texas the saying bow it should all be gone by tomorrow?. I pray this is so. We have had our wrist year of rain.

Esther that sounds like fun picking out your own Christmas tree..

Shirley what a shopping trip you had and Issace is crawling. Grayson has been cawling some.. So cute.

Nancy glad to hear you are home and relaxing some. Ruthie great hearing from you.
    No big plans for me today

Have a great day fellow misfits.
    <3 Marie

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies. Just checking in to say hi! Had a good productive day. Still hope to accomplish one last task...our Christmas cards.
    Have a good night losers!
    Ruthie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Tuesday and Happy December!

It's good to see so many of you posting, and I hope you continue to do so as we are in a very stressful time of the year. This year has certainly gone by quickly. I have been truly blessed so I will keep that in my mind rather than focus on any negative that so often crops up more often than not.

Make it a great day, misfits!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Good. Morning gang. You all are a apical group to me

Esther I am thrill to see you are continue your group. Let's us know when you change the address. So we may drop by.

Janice I Hopr your sister have a better month and start being herself again

I wish the best to all of you.

<3 Marie

• eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good morning misfits,
    Yes this year has flown by. I need to get my Christmas plan together.
    It has been a stressful year in some respects but have been blessed in so many ways.
    My weight is certainly not where I expected it to be as I am about where I started in January. Hope to have better results next year.
    Have a good day.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie we are all thankful to have you as a mindful eater and what it can ocomplish you are a natural born leader.. I think Barbie used that as her word for 2015. I think we can all used that word for 2016.
    Mindful eater Will try to used it everday
    <3 marie