Options
    I think I spotted her.
    lovely girl.You van be proud of her Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
    I will be not be around too much this week. Visiting with family.
    Nancy
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I just lost my post so I will try again. Darn back button!!

I just finished my TM the last session was today. I was supposed to get a book
    from my instructor on finishing the course but she forgot to give it to me after
    I left her house. I see her again on Dec. 3rd so I guess I will get it then.

I also finished the whole house with tidying and organizing with Marie Kondo's
    book. Whew! that was a job but the house feels so airy now and spacious.

We are all packed for our trip tomorrow first going to our friend's house in
    London, ON and then onto Michigan on Wednesday. Our first stop is Frankenmuth, MI a german village with shops and restaurants. So looking forward to it!. We will be celebrating Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping.

I see everyone here is doing great, Esther, your daughter looks great in her
    costume and the view is breath taking.

Connie - Glad to hear your knee is doing better and you are feeling good.

Marie - I see you have had your family dinner already. Did you go out?

Ruthie- Nice to see you back.

Barbie - Interested to hear how you make out after the tests.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Shirley
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :)Esther, I am eternally grateful to my mother for making it possible for me to take ballet lessons for years....now I line dance, but the background in ballet has made it possible....I hope your daughter will feel the same about all your efforts on her behalf
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Good morning,yes we did Andgo out to eat. Jerry and I are going to to our grocery store and buy our meal from deli for Thursday we will just stay home and watch football.and I will have you all to talk to

Love ro all marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Tuesday!

Marie..that sounds like a good plan for Thursday! Ours will be quiet, too. My daughter will come for dinner, but we won't see my son and wife until Saturday.

Nancy and Shirley...safe travels to your families and friends!

I have been for the gym for training and will go again tomorrow as my trainer will be off Friday. It was pretty cold this morning, but hey, this is November so it's supposed to be cold.

Stay strong, losers!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I am cooking Thursday, for my daughter, son, my grandsons and her boyfriend, the past few years we have went to my mother in laws house, and since his family is so big, all I needed was to bring a dessert. My husband has 4 married sisters, and a brother, that has a wife, the woman are all worker bees that put on a big spread, plus all the other people bring dishes. Atleast this year there won't be as much food to be around, even though I did great last year, I ate alittle bit of the things I wanted on one plateful, then held my grandbaby, so my step daughter could eat and be done eating myself. I took some advice I seen on mfp last year, about helping with children and keeping busy helping, to make it easier to not be eating so much. Gotta run, I need to go yo the nursing home today. Janice
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :)Janice, that is a great idea about holding the babies, helping with the children, and keeping busy to avoid eating stuff you don't need.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good Wednesday morning misfit.. Gosh hope you all have a wonder time with you families.. We done had our get together this past Sunday. We went for Mexican food at a new restaurant and it didi pass my taste. But found a good frozen one ar Tom Thumb yestday and the best frozen food Meican meal I have easten. Oops got a nose bleed just now. Have not had one of those in a long time. I will see you later

marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Just returned from gym and headed to the shower. Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Connie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    just stopped to say hello! posted my final loss for thanksgiving challenge at 3.8lbs which is not my best and not my worst! I am happy to be moving in the right direction. hope everyone has a great holiday!!
    XOXO,
    stephanie
  • barbiecat
    Options
    g10006.gif last night was the finale of Dancing With the Stars....we love the show and watch it every week....the finale was from 9-11 PM and we can't stay up that late, but I wanted to watch it before going to line dance because everybody talks about it and I wanted to know who won before I went to class. So we went to bed early and Jake agreed to get up early so we could watch the recording of the show before I went to dance. He built a fire in the fireplace so the dogs didn't want to stay out for their walks for very long. We watched the show and agreed with the decision and enjoyed the dancing. I rode the exercise bike while we watched the show so even though I didn't walk the dogs as much, I still got some exercise this morning.

<3 Barbie

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Barbie.. I love the show, too! I am getting ready to watch it now.
    Steph.. Good loss! I am going to post mine, too. I started a month late after eating at maintenance for two months. Down 12 pounds since then.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Connie- Your loss is great, that is a good result for the challenge.
    Steph-Glad to see you had another loss, today
    Marie-I hope your nose is okay.
    Barbie-It sounds like it was nice and cozy with the fireplace going, while watching the show, this morning. We need to have our fireplace checked out, we never have, and we have used it for many years, just not the past few years.
    I have been busy cooking all afternoon, and getting ready for tommorrow. Have a good Thanksgiving, everyone. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Connie so darn proud of you. That's a lot of lost. You can be one proud lady.
    I am not even trying to lose now just watching the gluten. And yes the pounds are adding up.. Happy have a happy Turkey day
    all of the misfit.. I woke up to a very warm house. For sure rain is on its way.oh well we have our meals in the fridge.

Barbie lovely rose you posted

Have a great day.
    <3
    Marie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    great job connie!!!

Janice, I am just at the bottom of the range I have been bouncing around the last couple of months hoping to get some kind of breakthrough....it would be nice to see a new low

hope everyone has a great holiday!! I am so happy not to be hosting this year! running to spin class.

stephanie
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) Jake built a fire in the wood stove so the dogs may not want to walk as far as usual. I have finished my breakfast and will be putting on my warm clothes for a walk.....the temp is -1 C so it's cold with frost on the ground and a full moon above.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving, misfit losers!
    I hope you all have a great day!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    I wanted to drop in and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I need to get busy again cooking, I am have dinner here at 5:00. Janice
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Happy Turkey day everyone!!