Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Nancy-I'm sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you and your husband. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Thursday!

Nancy..prayers continue for you and hubs. I know you will give it to God.

Ruthie..Janice is right..have a great time!

Marie..hope you got to do what you wanted to do yesterday!

Janice..hope you get your shopping done soon..only a few days left.

It's rainy today and still very warm. I guess I will do some stuff in the house but may get out later. I wonder where the other misfits are?

Stay strong, losers!
    Connie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi all,

I am still here just kind of took a break the last week or so.

nancy, so sorry you didn't get the news you wanted, thinking about you and your family.

ruthie, have a great time

marie, hope you are well!!

Janice, go do your shopping!! I bought most stuff online this year!

connie, way to go!! I think your loss has found its way on to my body!! recommitting myself!
    so hard to lose but so easy to gain!!

my son is home sick and we are leaving for mexico this sunday so i hope he gets better soon!! have a great day everyone!

stephanie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi everyone. I did go shopping late yesterday and I got almost everything, I have alot of people to buy for, between our children and their children and mates and their children. I bought the cutest things for my newest grandbaby thats 1. I got her a couple of cute outfits, pajamas and some cute houseshoes that look like boots. Its nice buying for a little girl, she is the first, besides one inhetited when my son got married, and she was already 6. Now I need to get busy wrapping presents, my tree is empty right now. Gotta run, Janice
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Our choir Christmas party on Tuesday night was fun and nice to talk to the ladies I don't know that well yet. I am a newbie to the group. The food was amazing which the Soprano's organized ( my group).
    I brought rocky road squares and left them there for our director's family to enjoy. I have another batch at home to take for Christmas.

Today is running errands and a chiropractor apt. this afternoon. I am feeling much better since on
    the antibiotics and still have more to finish yet. Dave is also on antibiotics and puffer for his chest
    cold and he had a bit of bronchitis. So we are both on the mend. The weather here is so gloomy
    and gray day after day, but no snow yet so I will take it just rain. The other day our temp was 69F.

I made another batch of Meltaways and they turned out great! I did get into the icing a fair bit.
    Actually looking forward to January and back to reality of losing weight again. I am just maintaining
    right now which is not the direction I want to go.

Love everyone's trees and decorations.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Nancy o:) so sad to hear about Ben and by the way thanks for his name.. I always love to hear you girls use your husband given name For they are part of our small family group My prayers will remain with you and Ben

i remember to used he snowman this year forot it last year. Surprise I remember how to do it.

<3o:)<3 love you all
    Marie & Jerry.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I got a message from Marie that she is having computer problems ow and if she doesn't post for a while that's the cause. I hope she gets everything straightened out.

Lin
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Friday!

I hope this begins a super weekend for all misfits!!
    I am on my way to the gym and then to run errands. Will check back later.

Stay strong!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am going to get to the golden gates and they ask me for my passwords. Which One I asked?????. I just hate these passwords.
    Marie the unconputerize one

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies. I will go to the party and have fun. Just glad to know that there isn't anything going on.
    I've been baking like crazy. Got all the teacher gifts together and neighbor gifts as well. The only other baking will be for the party and then my own family. I have been sampling too much though.

Nancy, so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he can begin treatment and start o feel better quickly.

I'm so ready for a break! Last day of school is today.

Ruthie
  • lovesretirement
    edited December 2015
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    I am going to get to the golden gates and they ask me for my passwords. Which One I asked?????. I just hate these passwords.
    Marie the unconputerize one

Marie..I started using the same one for everything I do...keeps iI keeps me sane.
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2015
    Options
    have a question Connie i am trying to et a meal plan together. sort of like yours only i can not eat much meat on account of my Kidneys What is a good plan for me. I do not like to cook eggs for breakfast. 1 or two a wk maybe, i really like the high Fiber oatmeal instant but a lot of carbs and get a good serving of fiber. I do try to eat 1/2 cups of beans most days. i will keep working on it.
    Alice tkinks i need difference one for security. Anyway I will keep orking on it
    marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie..I will send you a message.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Ruthie - I am glad I am not the only one eating the baked goods. Looking forward to January and back to normal eating.

Lin - Thanks for letting us know that Marie was having computer problems. :)

Connie - You are going steady with the gym, great going!

Nancy - I hope your hubby is doing better today. <3

We had some sun this morning which makes the days far better than the gloomy ones.
    I went to Yoga class this morning and finding that my meditation is helping my Yoga poses.
    Well got to clean the downstairs bathroom and laundry room today.

Going to see my oldest, Kristina, and meet her new boyfriend from Argentina. We are going to
    the Christmas market for a few hours.

Have a good day!

Shirley
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hello misfits, I was watching a Christmas movie today and our furnace has stopped working. I am waiting on them to come, I hope its not worse than we think it is, my regular heating guy thinks its the inducer motor, we already replaced the blower motor 3 years ago. Gotta run. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2015
    Options
    oh no Janice. i think we got ours all fix and the pluming too now if We can get facebook and email Log in straighten out But at least we still have each other

Shirley oh Argentina Way. Sounds interesting. keep us inform.
    Are you going back on the SBD after the holidays?

Barbie I like your Christmas tree. Forgot what group i seen it tho. I found me one. i love Red bows.

Merry Christmas
    28796xf3z4sbjdh.gif
    Jerry & Marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi guys........been crazy busy here as usual. This week was parent watch week at ballet so I have been spending the week watching the girls dance. I just discovered how much weight I have lost last night. I was laying on the floor next to the girls looking at costumes for the spring performance and Iris who is only 60 pounds was standing on my back. I now have a bruise from my rib being squished against the floor!!!! That hasn't happened in years!!!!! Shaundra found a cute camo outfit. The tap teacher said she wouldn't know what kind of music to use for it so I suggested a measly of military anthems or maybe some John Phillip Sousa marches. She really liked the idea so we shall see what they do for tap. Now I am off to help the first graders make gingerbread houses with graham crackers.

Esther
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Well the furnace man came and it turned out the inducer motor was locked up, he messed with it and it became unlocked, I got him to clean the furnace and he was able to only charge me $64.95, instead of $86 just for service run, and alot cheaper than the $350, it would have been if the motor had to be replaced. What a blessing. Hopefully it continues to work thru the winter. I got my new scale and it is weighing me almost 3 pounds heavier. I guess I have gained, and maybe the old scale was off before it quit, either way, I have to accept it and move on from here. Bad time to be up right before the holidays and the New Year, there's still 13 days left maybe it will come down some before the year is over. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi misfits,
    Another day spent in the Oncologist's office.
    They decided Ben needed another immune system treatment before starting his chemo in January.
    We feel better about the situation after fully understanding what is going on and the treatment plan. Our faith is in God to direct in the coming days.
    Gotta get myself busy getting ready for our Christmas meal. So much to do and little time to get it done. Anyone else fee like that, haha.
    Nancy
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Nope. Nancy.......... Not me o:)