Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I have a question for everyone. My daughters friend is using MFP but she just texted me and told me that MFP has blocked her account. Does anyone know why or how that may have happened?

Esther
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    SeeAhtter-Isn't she under 18, this site is not for juveniles, I have seen this on the forums. There is a site for them, I just dont know the name. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Tuesday!

Janice..the children are so cute! I know you enjoyed having them.

Marie..glad no snow for you. It is cloudy and 80 degrees this morning! Hope you shake that cold soon.

I just walked the dog and am dripping with sweat! We are cleaning and purging under the house today. I am taking the week off from exercise. Last week, I trained two days in a row since the gym was closed Friday. My knees were really sore over the weekend and I had to ice them as well as take pain meds...not fun. :s I was finally able to walk the dog yesterday. So. I'm going only going to walk this week.

I wonder where our other misfits are? Miss you guys!

Make it a great day!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    hi folks
    we are still having problems with our TV's i don't think we ever got up to 80's But close. It is down right cold here now.. Got me a pot of beans going now. I am following a new diet plan
    for me. It consist of beans. fibrous veggies, fruits, nuts seeds no Protein or fat.But lots of whole grains.no dairy either. Going to see how my body react to this plan.
    This morning breakfast was Steele cuts oats, with no milk Cup of frozen strawberries am just setting into the plan need to keep reading up on it.I had a nice BM this morning, that is a good sign.So this will be my diet for the beginning of 2016. Don;t know how long it will last.. But nice to eat all of these carbs.Will post the book that i am following as soon as I run across it again.

Love Marie

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Misfits,
    Cold and cloudy this morning, feels more like December than the 83 degrees we had last week!!!
    - Marie, Glad you and Jerry are safe and no damage at your house. Good luck with your new plan
    - Janice, Your grands are so cute.
    - Ruthie, Nice picture of you and your hubby.
    - Connie, Sorry your knees are sore. Be careful
    with your cleaning and purging today.
    - Shirley, Sounds like you had a great Christmas with your family.
    - Esther, Any plans to slow down next year???
    I plan to start off the New Year with a 1000 calories and trying to eat less carbs.
    Have a great day.
    Nancy

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    It has been so busy but finally getting back to normal somewhat. I still haven't taken down the decorations yet but will do that on New Year's Day. I usually leave the tree until last it is so pretty.

I started laundry yesterday and will finish up today putting it away. I am also trying to catch up on here
    with some groups and chatting. I got all my music cleaned up with markings and ready to hand in
    on our next rehearsal in January.

I am also trying to get back to eating healthy and exercising everyday again. I hope we can support
    each other in the new year.

I got an adult color book for Christmas and have been doodling with that too.

Janice - The little ones are so adorable. They are at the perfect age for Santa. Isaac is still too
    little but he loved his presents.

Connie - I just want to say thank you for keeping this group together maybe we can change the name
    in the New Year and keep it going and possibly get some new members. Just a thought.
    We had freezing rain and snow last night and all the windows were covered in ice.

Marie - Good luck with your new eating plan. I plan on doing South Beach again and I have already started this week.

Esther - Any relaxation in your future? ;)

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Wednesday!

Shirley..good suggestion! I think the only way to get new members would be to open on the general forums, though. Many of us still participate with 20 pounds by St. Patrick's day (used to be Thanksgiving, remember?) That group is going pretty well and it's been open to others, too.

Marie..good luck with your plan. It's supposed to get cold here by the weekend.

Nancy...good to see you!

Rainy again today so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. We did get most of the stuff out from under the house yesterday so maybe I will work in the closets. I need to get rid of clothing that I am not wearing and things that are too big.

Stay strong, losers!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Thank you everyone, the kids are really cute. I weighed yesterday and it was still up, my new scale weighs high, it has since I received it a week and a half ago.I just have to go from there, It has me at 182.0, back in the 180's. It could be right and I gained a few pounds, but at this point it really don't matter. Last year I didn't lose like I did in 2014, I was eating more. This year I plan on losing more, and to do that I have to eat less, and drink less. Also I need to move, but not eat my exercise calories back, I feel that has been a big downfall for me not losing more. Have a Happy New Year everyone. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good.
    Just doing routine things around the house.
    Kinda stressing over how I can cook healthy and get Ben to eat what I cook. He eats way too many sweets, junk foods and with the Chemo treatments starting soon I know how important it will be for him to eat right.
    Got my Christmas decorations put away yesterday and am ready for the next phase of our life to get underway.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Happy New Year, friends!

2015 is gone and we begin the new year with a clean slate!
    May the new year bring you good health and happiness!

Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year's Eve misfits!
    Everyone stay safe tonight.
    Chat with ya next year!
    Ruthie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE to all my Misfit Friends.

Let's get to our goal in 2016!!

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sure nice to see y'all posting on this last day of 2015.
    happy new year Misfits
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Happy New Year to my MFP friends.
    Looking forward to getting to our goal weight in 2016!!!
    Nancy
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years everyone! Still in Mexico, will check in rhrn I get home!!

Stephanie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Happy New Years Everyone! Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    happy new year dear Misfits
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    A new year misfits! 2016 is our year!!!!
    We are meeting friends for games and lunch today. We have zero plans this weekend and I will use it to get ready for the first week of the new year. I need an exercise plan now that it's cold. I prefer the outdoors.
    Have a great 1st day!
    Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good mornin Ruthie Great hearing from you the glorious day. Sun is out rather cool but still wonderful.

I am posting my new way of living on the plant discussion on the golden sneakers site So will copy my daily Post from there to here.

Woke up at 5 AM. January 1,2016
    Blood sugar readings 113..... Blood pressure 119/52,,,,weight 192.5 Feel great. still have my morning caught but still sleeping beautiful

coffee before breakfast.
    Breakfast steel cut oatmeal. blueberries, chopped walmart 1 Splender

lunch will be black eyed peas hopefully cooked in Abbey ( my I P name) I need a name for her so i can talk to her, season steam Kale, steam carrots, Was going to make polenta but forgot to buy corn meal. Always another day for that
    Dinner will be the same.
    laundry to do , Work on my shelves in the kitchen. I think I may try to buy me another pot from amazon so I can have a second one ready to put in Abbey But first to learn about Abbey. I read somewhere the second pot comes in handy. But will wait a while for that. But i will get Abbey outfitted out with more gadgets later.

Making tea for today

See you later. Will be back on again tonight to tell you how my day went..

I am addicted to food. got to break away from that

love Marie

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Saturday!

Hope everyone is well and that your new year is off to a great start. Looks like we should do something different for the new year since we are limping along without much participation on this thread. Any ideas? There are already a lot of challenges and threads up for the new year on the main forums. I suppose we could just meet over at 20 pounds by St. Patrick's and let this one go.

What do you all think?

Marie..love the new pic!!

Make it a great day!
    Connie