Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Friday!

Nancy..so good to hear from you and happy to hear that you guys feel better about the days ahead.

Janice..glad your heating woes have been solved and no worries on the scale. Your clothes do not lie like the evil scales!

Not much going on today..just housework that really needs to be done.

Stay strong!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Slow day here.
    i have been busy cleaning out drawers in my craft room Now what to do with all of this mess

3018406pdbajj7bp5.gif <3 Marie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Happy Sunday. Had a good time at the party last night. I'm glad we went.
    I will need to make a grocery store run today. Rain is moving in tomorrow for the rest of the week.

Will set the kids up to decorate gingerbread houses this week, finish wrapping and o some more baking.

Ruthie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Morning,

I am still at my daughter's waiting for them to get ready so we can go for breakfast and then I am heading home. Here is a picture of my daughter Kristina and myself. We had a great day at the Christmas Market. I did meet John her new boyfriend and he seems very nice he is from Argentina.

Shirley

xoaaphd8ne0h.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Well it is only 5;41 but ai am so sleepy. Seems like all i s getting ready for the big day. wont be long now. I bet the kid can hardly wait.sirley you and your daughter looks great. Good night all
    Marie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Shirley-Great picture of you and your daughter, she looks alot like you.
    Ruthie-Glad you enjoyed the party.
    Marie-I think with it getting so dark early, our bodies think it is time for bed.
    I have just got done making stuffed red peppers, I really like them. I have been busy around the house today laundry, cooking, cleaning and a little tv. My daughter got enaged yesterday, this one is really a great guy and hard worker. She is happier than I have seen her in awhile. Have a good night. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Monday!

Shirley..lovely pic of you and daughter.
    Janice..you will be busy planning a wedding next year, huh?
    Marie..I get up early so I am always going to bed as soon as it's dark.
    Nancy..hope you are doing well. Let us know how Ben is doing.

I know this will be a busy week for many of you. Be safe as you are out and about. I have a few errands to run today. Gonna pass on pool exercise this morning since the knee is kind of achy..I have learned that exercise will not make it feel better! It's cloudy this morning and is supposed to rain this week and then record high temps of 78 Christmas Day.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Early ti bed early to rise thats our connie.

my right hand went back to sleep ssso i so I will e latet
    Marie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Today it rain all day and my husband, Sonny, was off. We were slugs, just watching tv, then he went and got a hair cut and I wrapped more presents. He was upset, a young co-worker was killed Sunday with 2 others. He was just with him Friday, he alway tried to mentor him, so sad, especially this time of year.
    Connie-Sarah was married before, to her childhood sweetheart, and plans on doing something low key, not sure exactly, she spoke of going away to Gatlinburg, maybe. They don't want a big wedding. No planning for me. I have alot to do in the next 3 days, but it will be okay. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning mistits going to be a beatiful day here in my old home town. But bad weather may be here after Christmas.

I have a sore thought. Hope it does.not turn into a LU
    LU

We are off to the store here soon.

See ou all later

Marie

• Shirley61
    Options
    Oh, Marie take care I hope you don't get sick, feel better!

I guess everyone is doing good so far with the Christmas count down coming soon.
    My daughter Kristina and her boyfriend John will be coming tomorrow to stay with us for a couple
    of days before we leave for Kathy & Fraser's (Isaac's parents) for Christmas day celebration.
    We will be staying overnight there too, more time with Isaac, I can't wait.

Have a good evening.

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Wednesday!

Marie..I hope your sore throat did not stick around!
    Shirley...I know you will enjoy your grandbaby's first Christmas!
    Janice..your rain made it here and will stay through tomorrow.

Going to the gym this morning for training then to the store to pick up the turkey dinner. Son and DIL will come tommorow and will be at her folks for Christmas.

Make it a great day, losers!

Merry Christmas!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, I have got a few things still to get done for Christmas, but it won't take long. I went to the grocery yesterday, so thats done. The weather right now is pretty nice and suppose to be 72, but bad storms are coming late today. Have a Merry Christmas! Janice
  • Shirley61
    Options
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE LOSERS!!

We will all be back at it in January!! :)

Shirley
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Peaking in to say hello. I'm enjoying slow, easy days of cooking and baking. I do need to wrap a few last gifts and will do that later today.
    I hope all of my misfit friends are doing well.
    Connie enjoy your turkey dinner with family.
    Shirley so much fun with a little one. Will your daughter Kristina spend Christmas Day with her nephew and all of you?
    Marie, the storms, well rain, is here in GA. It is super warm but grey and rainy. I'm ok with that for a few days.
    Janice, what state are you in?
    Merry Christmas!
    Ruthie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,
    Weather doesn't feel like Christmas!!! We are under tornado watch until 6pm.
    I am doing all the cooking that I can today for our gang tomorrow. Smoking a turkey breast. Will have ham also with dressing, sweet potato casserole, mac and cheese and several veggies.
    Will be glad to get all this food out of our house.
    Will send food with kids when the leave.
    Ben is doing ok, the incision site is still not healed as I think it should be. He is kinda down about the chemo as I would be but we just are trusting
    God for a good outcome.
    Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and I am looking forward to getting on track and losing weight in 2016 with MFP friends!!!
    Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Ruthie-I am in Kentucky, luckily we just had a bunch of rain. Tommorrow is suppose to be almost 70, the kids are coming over and I am pretty ready for everything. I may add a dish or two. But overall ready. I still need to go to the nursing home. I am not sure of the plans. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Merry Christmas Eve, misfits!

Nancy..your menu sounds yummy. I am going to get leftovers out of my house, too.

On my way to the gym for training. It is 74 degrees this morning and cloudy. I will be making a hot sausage/cheese/brocoli dip that is served with tortilla chips for our family gathering today and will also have a full veggie tray. We opted for no sweets, but I will make a banana pudding for tomorrow's dinner.

Wishing all of you a very blessed Merry Christmas!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I did come down with a cold. Don't know if I should go to Kathy's for dinner don't want to give this tho the kids.

have a very merry Christmas Misfits
    love Marie
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas!

Sunnyfarm