Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi gang. Surviving yet another crazy weekend. Shaundra is in our Wearable Art Show this year with her jazz class. They had dress rehearsal Wednesday night with performances Thursday Friday and 2 today. Iris wanted to see her sister dance so I took her to the matinee to see her sister. Thankfully she and her class opened the show. Iris thought it was so cool to watch her sister dance in the show. And she was front and center!! That made it even cooler to a 6 yr old. Here is a pic of her during her dance. uhplq3peqd7l.jpeg
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Marie-I'll be fine, just in one of those moods. I got out of the house, bought some shorts, and sleep pants with labradors on them. Then I went to the grocery. I am already in a better mood just getting out of the house. My sister did go to the nursing home, and had a good visit, maybe she will start going more, less pressure on me and my other sister. I live the farthest away. Dont worry about me, I really am okay. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Good morning, friends! Happy Sunday!

Janice..getting out for some retail therapy is always good.

Marie...so glad you are loving your way of eating. That is so important!

Hope all of you have a great Sunday! It's cloudy and cool here, but no rain yet.

Stay strong!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    i am making white bean chili for dinner before the BIG GAME today in my IP Love that. got my beans cooking now and will add all the goodies after the beans cook for 40 minutes of pressure . Let the pressure drop a
    and add the season and other veggies and let ii cook for 4 minutes under pressure to meld the flavors.then Let the pressure drop and ready to eat.
    Yes Connie I agree with you. Loving what you eat is the secret to staying on a Plan. Keeping that tummy satisfy

684389r9akh2c7qn.gif

Happy super bowl Sunday Misfit
    Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I hope everyone enjoys their super bowl. We were invited to our friend's daughter's but her daughter is getting over pneumonia so we passed. We have 2 weeks until our trip and I am babying a cold sore on my lip as it is.

Last night we had our friend's over for dinner, the couple we are going on vacation with, and everything turned out good. I got some charger plates from my friend Donna and they do keep the table cloth cleaner, you put them under your plates. We had pork and beef ribs, fresh baked sweet potatoe fries, apple slaw, kale salad and strawberries for dessert with whipped cream.

This morning we went out for breakfast at a new restaurant and today is practice my music and of course Downton Abbey tonight.

Have a great Sunday!

Shirley
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Hey Connie!!!!!!!!!! Yay Broncos!!!!!!!!!! However I feel like total crap. No more parties if you know what I mean..........and it is not from the booze. I ate WAY TOO MUCH JUNK. I had too many carbs and now I am really bloated and belching badly and I really just want to puke up all the food yet somehow I just can't seem to puke. But on a higher note it was a great time.

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    So the other day I posted a pic of Shaundra dancing. Yesterday Iris wanted to watch her sister dance. She also wanted to go for a hike to get to the venue (very limited parking up at the venue) so we went for a short hike to get up to the top of the hill. Here is a pic of the worst part of the trail. I am very proud of myself. I made it all the way up and back down. The trail was only about a half mile long but..........well you'll see49k4e0fsqvl7.jpeg

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Monday!

Hope all is well with you guys this morning! I am up and headed to the gym in a few minutes for the pool. I will check back later.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    my computer is acting up tis morning . We ad a real bad wreck this morning by our house on Belt line a main horal way about 50 feet from our house, A car turn upside down Ambulance carried a lady and a babbly way on a stretcher School traffic was heavy and cars back up a long way. hope the baby and woman is safe.

my weight is down to 182.8 that's made me a happy camper

Going to work on this computer to get If I can get all of my features back. I had to go around in circles to get here
    marie

• SeeAhtter787
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So as I was laying in bed unable to sleep this morning at 3 am. I think the ritz crackers had cheese in them. Or it was the 2 pieces of popcorn that had cheese. By it was definitely cheese poisoning as we call it. I really really hate dairy allergies. They suck. So many limitations. And I purposely avoided all dips never dreaming the darned crackers would do me in. I am dehydrated this morning but feeling "ok". Still blah but hubby is getting me some Gatorade. The taste of water is just so disgusting right now that it makes me gag. I should be back to normal by dinner. I hope.

Esther
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Esther, Sorry you got an upset tummy!!!!

Marie, You are just doing great!!!

Hope we all can get rid of some weight this week.

Nancy
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!

hope everyone is starting the week on track!

ester, feel better!
    marie, thumbs up! soon we will not be able to find you!
    nancy, hope ben is doing alright!

here is to another good and focused week ladies!

stephanie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Marie-You are doing so great, I am so pleased for you finally finding the plan for you. You are weighing around what I am. You are almost in the 170's. Its so good when we go down to the next set of 10's.

Esther-Sorry you feel so bad, I hope you feel better quickly. The pics are nice.
    Stephanie-I hope you have a good loss this week, I know you have been disgusted.
    Nancy-I hope Bens incision is healing, I know you were concerned about it.
    Connie-Time is getting closer to moving, isnt it at the end of this month.
    Shirley-Before you know it boating season will be here. Where are you going on your vacation?

We watched the halftime show on the Superbowl and then most of the 2nd half of the game.
    We didnt eat bad or party, we had my daughter and her fiance over Saturday night and I had some shots of rumchatta and beer, so I didnt want anything. I actually was under my calories yesterday, by quite a bit. We had baked chicken, mexican vegetable medley and potatoes for supper. Trying to get back to losing weight sick of not.
    Have a strong week everyone. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    @CALIECAT...you are basking in the glow of the soon to be 170s!! Super!! Yay!!

@janiceclark08..yep, closing at the end of the month!

Connie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Connie - Your closing is coming so fast! How exciting!

Marie - You are lower than me now. Fantastic girl!

Janice - We are going to the Bahamas and renting a condo with some friends.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Yes I am Connie to me this is a super duper plan for me. I am well please with it.
    I have been reading on a new cookbook by Dr. John Mcdougall Lots of new ideals to think about. Have not got to the recipes yet. all I know for the past few years no diet has work for me But this one is and sticking with it unless a problem occur with it.

My doctor call today and i am to go directly to the lab to draw blood instead of her nurse doing it and ten make a appointment for the Doctor another day. I want her to order lab work as often as she can under my insurance.While I am on this plan. to be sure all is going Ok.

- Connie Moving day is a coming soon for you.. Just be careful and don't over do it. You are not no young chick any more.

-Shirley hows the new diet coming along

- Janice Your meals sound good.

- Nancy

-Steph hi doing OK?

-Esther Thanks for sharing your pics with us i love seeing part of Alaska.
    made any moonshine lately

Misfit we are all going to have a grand year.

Never give up.Keep the juice a flowing to a healthy slimmer body

MARIE

• eileenjez
    eileenjez Posts: 38 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone, haven't been here in a very long time, so much has happened in our life. Sold one house, bought another 1600 miles away, grand daughter joined Air Force, and I could go on. Happily I haven't gained any weight but haven't lost any either so I figure I'm ahead of the game.
    Esther is that the "Married Man" trail or is it the way up to the hotel? It looks so familiar. If it is I've hiked that one myself a few times.
    Trying to get back into the swing of things and get my pattern back, 5lbs by Easter maybe?
    Eileen
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Hi Eileen. Welcome back. And yes that is marrie mans trail. But it is the part that goes up to the cape fox hotel.

Marie......funny you should ask. I am getting ready to put up another 10 gallons of mash this week.

And to the rest of you I am slowly feeling better. Forced myself to eat even though I wasn't hungry. Having muscle issues because of the lack of nourishment but should be better by tomorrow. Cheese poisoning sucks. Oh well. Life goes on. Great way to drop lbs fast right?

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning losers! Happy Wednesday!

Eileen...welcome back!

Esther..glad you are on the mend.

Marie..I have been packing something every day. Weight training has paid off..my arms are stronger than before and I am able to lift heavy things!
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies,

hope everyone is doing well! I am determined this week to get things going! I have really cut out on the picking in the kitchen, a couple pistacios and a couple chips just add up. I am back to my low bad weight and will hopefully break into the 140s this week again. I just comes back on so easily! it's not fair:( slow and steady wins the race!! back on my pony....

stephanie