Linds OMAD thread

Options

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss Lipka! Keep up the great work! :):)
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you all.

Dinner tonight was pork roast with dinner rolls and roasted garlic potatoes. Yum yum.

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great loss Linds! :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Lipka1le wrote: »
    Thank you all.

Dinner tonight was pork roast with dinner rolls and roasted garlic potatoes. Yum yum.

Yummy. I can't get over how cute your little one is in your avatar. Very cute little button face.
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    Thank you all.

Yummy. I can't get over how cute your little one is in your avatar. Very cute little button face.

Thank you so much. She is my world.
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    So I didn't log in yesterday cause I fell asleep around 6pm and didn't get up til this am. I've been really tired lately and just needed the sleep.

Today was cheat day cause it was one of the very few days that my husband and I have off together. Whenever that happens we always have a family date day that starts with breakfast and usually ends with dinner at a restaurant some where. We went out for breakfast, went to the indoor inflatable park to jump and climb on the inflatables. Then later in the day we went to the indoor trampoline park to release more energy and ate dinner out. Family date day is mostly all for my daughter so we let her rule the day.

I didn't count calories today and ate 2 huge meals but tomorrow is back to omad.

Have a great night everyone.
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey, way to be active! Most people go out for a meal, maybe shop a little, sit at a movie, eat again, and go home. Way to go!!
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    Another great day. I feel like I can see a slight difference in the mirror and I am feeling lighter on my feet.

Baked ziti with rolls tonight for dinner.
  • arguablysamson
    edited January 2016
    Options
    That sounds good. I just had leftover pinto beans, fish, and rice--tired of it! Blah!
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    Pork chops with teriyaki veggies and honey butter biscuits. Not a big fan of pork chops but these were pretty good.

Figured out 2 cups of coffee it the am is all I can take. Any more than that and my stomach doesn't sit well.

I still have until Friday but I'm excited to see what the scale brings this week. I'm hoping for 3-4lbs.
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    I can't take too much coffee, either. I do like one cup every couple of days. More than two a day and I'm bouncing off the walls!

I'm done with rice and beans. I've had it all week. But you know what was awesome tonight? Tomato juice! It hit the spot!
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    Chicken caesure wraps with garlic potatoes and not one, not two but 3 cookies. Still well under my calories. I needed just a little something to try and break my headache when I got home.

Tomorrow is the big day for weight in. I think that 159/158 is a justifiable number. Hopefully the scale agrees.

Here's to a great Friday and even better weekend for everyone!
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    159 today! That makes it a loss of 2.3 lbs for the week and 12 lbs since the first of the year.

I have lived many comfortable years around 153. Being just within 6lbs of that makes me excited.

The only issue I am having is not feeling well. This week has been a low energy, under the weather week. My throat is bugging me, my stomach is bugging me, my whole body just feels worn down and lifeless. Hopefully this virus passes soon and I can enjoy life again.

Other than that I feel like I am rocking my weight loss challenge.
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Killin' it!!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Keep it up. (And feel better.)
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Feel better soon, Linds, and congratulations on the loss!!
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    You are totally rocking it!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    wow good loss Linds! Hope you feel better this week! =)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    159 today! That makes it a loss of 2.3 lbs for the week and 12 lbs since the first of the year.

I have lived many comfortable years around 153. Being just within 6lbs of that makes me excited.

The only issue I am having is not feeling well. This week has been a low energy, under the weather week. My throat is bugging me, my stomach is bugging me, my whole body just feels worn down and lifeless. Hopefully this virus passes soon and I can enjoy life again.

Other than that I feel like I am rocking my weight loss challenge.

I had a virus for awhile too. Not fun. Take your vitamins, I think it helps. Good job on the loss!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great loss Linda...well done and I hope you're feeling better soon.