Linds OMAD thread

Options

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Just remember, you go to the gym to do YOUR workout, not anyone else's. Go there with your expectations clearly in mind and keep a clear head. Don't be intimidated or lose sight of your goals. Go slow and expect progress to come in spurts.
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Pork chops and potatoes tonight with some yogurt with berries and granola for dessert. Feeling pretty good today. Feeling slightly sore from yesterday but nothing to bad ( only notice it when I move a certain way.) Have a great night everyone.
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    Can u not post pics in the app?
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Not sure.
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    0l8bc2z0gqv9.jpg

Do you see this on your app when you want to reply?
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that you enjoyed your work out! I can't post photos from the app, have to go on my phone's browser and find this group on there when I want to post a pic.
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Top right of this picture is a camera icon. Use it to post from app.

fjyc113ikgw8.png
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    I don't have any of that. I logged in from my tablet and had it set to desktop settings in order to see the view kitty posted. I don't have the camera icon that mike has. Oh well, next time I want to post a pic I will use the tablet.
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    Went to gym again and did 40 mins of cardio plus 10 mins of streching. It feels really good to be active. I use to associate the gym with having to lose weight, but knowing that I can lose weight without exercise make the gym/exercise enjoyable (if that makes sense).

Chicken with broccoli and mash potatoes tonight for dinner and yogurt with berries and granola for dessert. Very excited about the weight this week. I hope to be at 153 which is my first goal!
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    You make me want to skip work tonight and just do a 3-mile jog. I'm itching to expend some energy. These last 3 days have been much too tranquil!
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    Well tomorrow will be the the day (hopefully). Half way to my goal! Really happy with my progress and look forward to seeing more. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    153.4 today meaning a 2.3 lbs loss. Halfway there! 40 mins exercise today after work and 10 mins of streching. Week 1 of c25k is over now on to week 2.

Feeling really good this week. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss Linds!!! :)
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    yes!!!!!!!! good stuff Linds!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Good job! I'm trying to get so I can run some 5ks also. I'm not following the program you mentioned but hope to be ready by March.
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    Good job!
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    Been getting about 40 mins of exercise a day this weekend. Been feeling really good
    Exercise has lifted my mood. Have a great week.
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Linds, you've motivated me to start moving - thank you!!
  • Lipka1le
    Options
    Went to do cardio 5times last week! I know 5may sound like a lot but I figured that while I have the motivation to go I might as well. I've been doing about 40-50 mins of cardio and have been working on the c25k program. Yesterday I really felt all the gym time in my upper thighs so today I'm staying at home. Exercise has really lifted my mood and i am feeling on top of my game.

Glad everyone did so good on their weights this week. Keep it up!