Team 6 degrees of awesome

Options

Replies

• mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Scores from last week are up!

Third last week and second overall!! (If I read it right, it is a little salty yet.)

Way to go team we are really awesome!!!!!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Look out Team #1, here we come! It may look insurmountable to catch them right now, but they will tire, they will flag, and we will take them DOWN! (OK, maybe I'm just a wee bit competitive, but who enters a race to lose, right?!)
    And we have now officially made it to Hershey, with two days to spare! Let's aim for 200%...we can do it!! :smiley:
  • mswanger09
    Options
    Welcome to Hershey everyone!!! I love the smell of chocolate in the morning!!!!! (Yes, there is chocolate in the air in Hershey.)

Look who showed up to welcome us to Hershey!

cadfjygm23te.png
  • hawkins410
    edited March 2016
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • RachaelB11
    RachaelB11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ^^^ lol love that
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,997 Member
    Options
    That is great.!! Now you are motivating me to do something tonight. Was sick last night. So I slept in and took it easy today.
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Did 30 boring minutes on the inside bike watching Mrs Doubtfire. Did one round of eggercise and gulped down water. Had to be worthy of that welcome!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Great job 6 degrees we are in 2nd place. We have to get those road blocks done stay strong .. For those of you doing the roadblocks remember it's all or nothing. If you posted 5 I changed it to 10. If you only posted 2 or 3 we will not get credit for those. Stay strong
  • tooru
    tooru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Added mine into the spreadsheet (finally *sorry!!!*) and were now 123%!!!! :)
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I've updated the spreadsheet with everything I've got so far. Had a 10 mile run today - first long run in several weeks. It was a bit tough.
    I've got a 6 mile run planned for tomorrow morning. Omegas are never an issue for me so I'm expecting 7/7 days for that. I missed the mark on the water Thursday and Friday though :s
    What is the deadline for posting to the spreadsheet? Tomorrow is going to be busy. I'll try to update tomorrow, but it might not happen until Monday evening.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    @ka97 I think the deadline is tomorrow night, but that would be @murdog3t's call because she submits our scores. If you want to just post on this thread, I'd be happy to put them on the spreadsheet.
    The challenges are only 5 days out of 7 everyone, so don't give up, even if you missed a couple of days. There still is today and tomorrow! :)

@jamacianredhair, get that @Buddhaboy honey of yours to post his egg recipe! ;) We are still missing another couple of recipes from some other team members. The easiest 10 points of the race so far!! B)

@120maggie, I hope you are feeling better today!

I finally hit the 120's and am very excited about it!! Did a two hour hike with a dog that got extremely muddy! Even at 7:00 this morning, she was hot and rolled in the wet grass and the trail dirt to get cool. I guess I should have counted bathing her when we got home as exercise minutes because it was a STRUGGLE! :p

Thank you everyone for staying motivated. YOUR motivation keeps ME motivated!! I'm no longer a couch potato! <3
  • mswanger09
    Options
    I am hang with my family tonight but saw this on Facebook and wanted to share this with you all! I am so very happy to be in this team with all you wonderful people!! I am proud of each one of you!

5sgdb518chb9.png

• Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job this week everyone!! After I posted about my amazing day on Tuesday the week went downhill fast. Some catastrophic car issues have really derailed my routine and I've been struggling to get back on track even though I know that exercise and healthy eating will help me manage the stress. Thank goodness the challenges this week are things I already do. Happy Easter everyone!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    6 miles done this morning. I'm 6/7 days on the omegas, 4/7 days on the water. Had I realized it was only a 5 day challenge I would have tried harder on Friday. Might be a good thing though - no beer or wine today and I've drunk all the water!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Had an awesome sunrise hike with Tara (my pooch). A wonderful way to greet the day. Happy Easter team! <3
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My little vacation and Easter definitely put me a little behind this week. But you are all doing so awesome!! I'll update my things on the spreadsheet. I'm looking forward to a new week and destination!
  • mswanger09
    Options
    Week 4 is up!!! We are going to Egypt!!!! We get to belly dance!!! There is a nutritional challenge and we have to log everything. 95 bonus are up for grabs per person!!! We got this!!!!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Happy Easter everybody. -- a little late. @hawkins410 Your in the roaring 20's!! @mswanger09 thanks for sharing Jullian's words--Very true. This was my most sedentary day since the challenge began. Took my younger daughter back to college. 10 hours in a car :s . I was drained, but will get my morning workout in tomorrow.
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wow week 4 has so much and is far! We will all need to work our butts off to get there :-) we got this team!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter team 6 degrees of awesome. It's been a busy couple of days..back to work for me tomorrow