Team 6 degrees of awesome

Options

Replies

• mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    The new challenges are up and destination are up for next week!! We are traveling to Hershey, PA, Chocolatetown USA!!!! What makes this really fun for me, I live about an hour away from Hershey!!!!! So, y'all can visit me while you are here! Lol
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up @mswanger! I already eat nuts & dark chocolate, and drink 1/2 my weight in water everyday, so this one will be easy!! Will love coming to visit you! :)
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Ooo fun week! I've been to Hershey's before. It was magical, I walked outside the hotel and the air smelled like chocolate! I'm gonna send the warning out that I'm going to try to do my best this week however I will be away on a mini vacation Thursday through Sunday. So I'm not sure how much exercise and logging I'll be doing. But I'll try my best.
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    leti126 wrote: »
    Ooo fun week! I've been to Hershey's before. It was magical, I walked outside the hotel and the air smelled like chocolate! I'm gonna send the warning out that I'm going to try to do my best this week however I will be away on a mini vacation Thursday through Sunday. So I'm not sure how much exercise and logging I'll be doing. But I'll try my best.

don't stress about the mileage. We're all over it! I think the challenges and roadblocks should be easy enough for a vacation this week. A lot easier than no sugar!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I've updated the spreadsheet through today. I'm very impressed at how many of you are logging 400+ and 500+ minutes. I might get that high during peak training. Gives me a good push to step up my game!
    I haven't looked at the new challenges yet. No dancing, I hope!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    No dancing, but working out with hard boiled eggs is a little funky. The Omega oils should be easy for me. I often have Kasha go lean cereal and that has flaxseed . Plus we do salmon and tuna. I was surprised to see that Spinach and Cauliflower are high too. I will have to make a big effort with the water. I drink lots of liquids but not true water. more of herbal tea and decaf coffee.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    We are still doing week 2 today, right? Week 3 starts tomorrow?
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just posted my egg recipe easy points team!!! Tonight after the gym I will go update the spreadsheet now that I have my tablet handy. Thanks for helping me with that guys!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    We are still doing week 2 today, right? Week 3 starts tomorrow?

Right! We are still in Week #2. There is just a thread already started for Roadblock #2 for Week #3. It is easier to do on a laptop, so I suspect a few of us are going to get it out of the way today.
    We still need all the points we can get for Week #2! Anyone, please let me know if you need help logging on to the spreadsheet!
    I'm off to hike with the pooch and hopefully get an extra 10% point. This race is making one puppy very happy! :)
  • jamacianredhair
    Options
    I'll be happy when we take number one!!! I'm extremely competitive so I'm stepping it up a kitchen! :D:D
  • jamacianredhair
    Options
    A kitchen Bahahahahahha a knotch auto correct
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! End of March break for us, which means my kids are back in school
    tomorrow! Just updated my work out and challenges on our team thread.... GO TEAM!!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Busy weekend with both my girls home from college. Just posted an egg recipe. Not very healthy, but easy and tasty. Have a good week everybody!
  • mswanger09
    Options
    Good Morning awesome team!

I am off to a slow start this morning, didn't get my work out in this morning, TOM is kicking my butt at the moment. But I will get in a workout tonight. Need to lose the 1.5 pounds I gained last week. BLAH!

I posted an egg recipe for 10 points! And I updated the spreadsheet with this week's dates mileage. I also copied and pasted everyone name's from last week even though we potentially lost some people.

Has anyone tried reaching out to them? I don't want to send them another message if people already attempted to contact them.
  • RachaelB11
    RachaelB11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Eggs, I love eggs. Where are we supposed to post recipes? Have a good week everyone!!
  • mswanger09
    Options
    RachaelB11 wrote: »
    Eggs, I love eggs. Where are we supposed to post recipes? Have a good week everyone!!

Here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10355883/the-incredible-edible-egg-road-block-2-post#latest

• Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Alright, I've posted my egg recipe! Happy Monday everyone!
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Posted my egg recipe too. We are starting the week with lots of points
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Did my egg ercize this morning with my workout. Have to admit I used a plastic egg. Those one legged squats are a huge balance challenge!!! Measured out my water glass I usually use. Only 12 ounces. Not 16 that I guessed.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    GREAT NEWS!! :)We actually came in Second Place in Week #1 (not 4th)! Our 15pts. for completion, plus the extra 5 pts. for the 50% mileage overage, has now been added in, and those 20 points squeaked us up in the rankings! So, look out first place, this AWESOME team is on it's way!! :D