Team 6 degrees of awesome

Options

Replies

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,997 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Yasso frozen Greek yogurt bars!! Chocolate chip cookie dough. -- to die for. 100 calories.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    I just discovered Yasso frozen Greek yogurt bars!! Chocolate chip cookie dough. -- to die for. 100 calories.

Sounds really yummy!! I'm afraid I couldn't stop at just one though! ;)
    And of course, yoga counts toward your exercise minutes/miles! :smiley:
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just completed the nutrition and accountability challenge. This week has been a struggle for me. I didn't exercise Tuesday or Wednesday, but I'm planning on it today. Hopefully I can make up my minutes. I'm doing the yoga as relaxation tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good week.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Diana6ft wrote: »
    I just completed the nutrition and accountability challenge. This week has been a struggle for me. I didn't exercise Tuesday or Wednesday, but I'm planning on it today. Hopefully I can make up my minutes. I'm doing the yoga as relaxation tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Glad you're getting "back in the saddle again"@Diana6ft! :) Don't worry about making up missing minutes; we got you covered! Just happy you are feeling better and so impressed you can fit in skinny jeans! My idea of skinny jeans are elastic waist band jeggings! :D
    @tmn2016, it's so cool that you did all the challenges! 80 pts. plus killer miles! B) I try to keep up with you, but you are too speedy for me! Maybe a nice long hike this weekend. ;)
    @bsehorn, how's your back? Sure hope it is not a serious injury! They are the worst!
    To the rest of this awesome group, have a great night, and Happy TGIF tomorrow! Remember, this is our week to overtake Team One! We have won 3 out of the 5 weeks, so our time is NOW!!! :)
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 just trying to relieve stress without turning to food! I'm glad that I'm learning to just get the sneakers on and go for a brisk walk instead of bread or chocolate! Things should slow down next week at work but going out of the country for 3 days so might not be able to login as I like. Depends on wifi connections
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,997 Member
    Options
    Away for the weekend. Staying with family. A lot is scheduled. I'm not sure what I will get in . 6 hour drive tonight and back on Sunday
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    Away for the weekend. Staying with family. A lot is scheduled. I'm not sure what I will get in . 6 hour drive tonight and back on Sunday

Just do what you can, and have fun! The most important thing is to have fun!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    @120maggie, have a great time with your family! You've already posted such awesome mileage this week, PLUS did all the challenges, we can only say thank you! B)
    @tmn2016, hope your trip out of the country is for pleasure and not business! Either way, you've done the same as @120maggie, so thanks to you too! :)
    Now, if I can only get my husband & Tara up early enough tomorrow morning, we can go on a nice long hike before the heat sets in. That's pretty sad when I have to wake the PUPPY up!! :p

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Rest day here today. Went for drinks after work - yikes!!! this would be my biggest problem. I have a pretty low tolerance, but 1-2 drinks leads to serious munchies and inhibition.
    In a positive note.... Got most of the roadblocks done, and at least 10 miles planned for tomorrow.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Yep, I know I've had a bad day when the highlight was going to the dentist this morning. :s Popped my shoulder during my Zumba workout...I thought it would get better by this evening, but it's worse. :( TGIF!! :)
  • tooru
    tooru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Added my progress pics to the thread!!!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Yep, I know I've had a bad day when the highlight was going to the dentist this morning. :s Popped my shoulder during my Zumba workout...I thought it would get better by this evening, but it's worse. :( TGIF!! :)

Ouch!!! Hope you are feeling better today!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »
    hawkins410 wrote: »

Ouch!!! Hope you are feeling better today!

Thank you @mswanger09! It does feel better today! :smile:
  • ka97
    Options
    Sorry I've been absent. It's been a crazy busy week! But I will get everything updated on the spreadsheet today.
  • hawkins410
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Good Morning Team! As usual, we are looking awesome going into Sunday morning. We are approaching India, and "cleared for landing"! :)
    Only one more day to get those challenges done! Here's mswanger's Accountability Challenge link again: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10370724/progress-photos#latest
    @tooru & @mswanger09 posted some incredibly awesome "before and after" photos, but photos/measurements are NOT REQUIRED! @120maggie and @leti125 posted some incredible measurements. @tmn2016 had a really cute story about how she can now take her rings off to clean them without lotion. And I loved @Diana6ft's way of putting it: "I feel stronger. I feel healthier. I feel happier". <3
    Have a great Sunday, and, as always, remember your awesomeness!! B)
  • ka97
    Options
    OK, all the roadblocks are done and I've updated the spreadsheet. It's a really nice day here today, so might pull out the bike and go for a ride this afternoon. My first triathlon is in just under 2 months, so I'd better get riding soon!
  • Diana6ft
    Options
    Good morning everyone. It's been a crazy weekend here. 2 things of
  • Diana6ft
    Options
    Diana6ft wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. It's been a crazy weekend here. 2 things of

2Things I've learned about Coachella music fest. 1. It's not in the middle of no where. It's in the middle of a bunch of neighborhoods! My friend from church was complaining about the bands rehearsing. She is right across the street. It's crazy. 2. Women don't wear bras. It's like a rule our something. My city has been overrun by Hipsters add braless Women!

After going 3weeks with one car we finally bought a new car! I love it!! Hopefully i can get back to my routine now that I'm mobile again.
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    We made it to India! Nice job team :-)
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just got on the computer and will update my times etc. Got all the challenges done, I love yoga but have not been doing it lately. Really enjoyed this week! Have a great week everyone!