Team 6 degrees of awesome

Options

Replies

• leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great! It was a beautiful day here in Connecticut as well but I unfortunately didn't get to spend too much time outside. I have an exam tomorrow so I haven't had the chance to workout today, but I plan on getting In longer workout tomorrow to make up for some of it. Got my Greek yogurt in and commented on some friends!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Beautiful day here. I'm a little sore from yesterday's massage, but I know that is a good thing. Ate Greek yogurt for breakfast, spinach with lunch, feta and olives with dinner. Didn't do so well with the nutritional challenge today. I'm hoping that it's ok to switch days 3 and 4 of the arm challenge, so that I'll do day 3 tomorrow. I'm still enjoying the recovery week.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    We just hit 51% of the miles needed! We're killing it! B)
    Exercise: 40 min. sunrise hike (Maggie, I'm going to be hiking in the dark w/ daylight saving time! lol!)
    30 min. work break walk (not a big calorie burner, but it got me up off my rump!)
    Greek: Spinach and Greek yogurt smoothie
    Accountability: Yep. Posting as much as possible.
    Nutrition and arm challenge: Sorry team, but even though I've eliminated white sugar, I am still eating white flour in my vegetarian egg rolls and I'm not doing the arm challenge due to tendinitis issues :/
    Brenda, my husband was my coach while doing the Mamma Mia dance. I turned my back to it and he gave me oral cues. When I told him to try it, he did it correctly on the first try!! :D
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    bsehorn wrote: »
    Exercise in for the day, as well as dance practice, some Greek food, still doing the "white out", arm challenge and I posted to a new friend in the group. Hope I got it all in!
    I have to say...I know it is only the first few days of this, but it really is helping me! I didn't sleep well last night worrying about some things and I really didn't want to workout after work, but I didn't want to let my team down so I went. I feel better for it too! Thanks everyone!

Great job!!
  • Diana6ft
    Options
    I exercised for 85 minutes, commented on peoples things, and stuffed some spinach in my mouth after dinner.
  • Diana6ft
    Options
    I just practiced the dance for 10 minutes.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Diana6ft wrote: »
    I exercised for 85 minutes, commented on peoples things, and stuffed some spinach in my mouth after dinner.

Spinach after dinner?! I hope you had a chaser with that! :p
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Diana6ft wrote: »

Spinach after dinner?! I hope you had a chaser with that! :p

I am trying to figure out what would be an appropriate chaser for spinach?!?! Lol

Though I have been hungry and wanted an after dinner snack and have made myself a small salad.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    How are my awesome people doing? Rocking the challenges like the rock stars you are? I know you are! You got this!!

So far I am doing good on the Greek food challenge. Today is rest day for the arm challenge!

I did the Mama Mia dance last! Worked out with some cardio last night and already have one workout in for today have a second one planned for after work.

Have a great day everyone and keep on rocking!
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Everyone in my house has the flu (except me :D ) Going to go do a workout until I hear "MOM I need you" Take care everyone!!
  • RachaelB11
    RachaelB11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Was feeling under the weather yesterday but I still managed to get out and walk with the dog. Back at work today, will be heading to the gym later. Great job everyone!
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hello to all of my awesome team members!
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing awesome! Hope you all are having a fabulous day! We're 65% of the way to our miles goal! So happy tomorrow is Friday!

Today I got my greek yogurt in, got cardio, arm challenge and a little mama mia! I've been keeping up and posting on other members when they pop up!

Keep going strong team!
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey team! Well at least able to workout today. Great spinning class and nice walk with the dog! Tomorrow is light day for me so not much exercising which will help with sore muscles from today's class (legs r killing me) not sure if I can do squats tonite
  • ka97
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi ladies! Tonight I'm getting a haircut and color, and enjoying a glass is red wine
  • ka97
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Grrrrr posts keep getting cut short. I give up.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,989 Member
    Options
    We really are rocking it! Crappy day so just my morning Zumba with Mama Mia and some arms tonight. Nothing outside. Found a jar of Greek seasonings in the back of my spices. Who knows how old it is so I used a very liberal amount and made my own "Greek" chicken stir fry with onions, spinach, lemon and garlic. Not sure if couscous is Greek, but it worked with the stir fry!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Found a new profile picture to reflect our awesome team! 71% of the way there...way to go team! :)
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Crustless Spanakopita for dinner, yum!
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Amazing Race 45 min cardio and 15 min squats and deadlifts for a total of 60 min. bonus* Greek yogurt for a snack
    Day 2: 60 min cardio, 60 min core for a total 120 Bonus* Greek salad for lunch
    Day 3: 60 min cardio
    Day 4: 60 min cardio, 30 min upper body/squats total 90 min
    Day 5:
    Total Miles: 330
    Total Bonus points: 4
    Extra Credit: ❌
    Accountability Challenge: ❌