Replies

• Jake1410
    Jake1410 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Stayed on plan today - yah!!
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Stayed on plan today too - it was a good day! :)
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Nutrition was just OK . I was under calories but I was struggling to get in my veggies .
  • arlenestrohmaier
    arlenestrohmaier Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I made good choices today and stayed on track all week. Hopefully my scale is good to me tomorrow.
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Below calorie goal, plenty of water. Good day! Will work on more veggies tomorrow.
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I ate a salad for breakfast and then I got hungry again faster than usual so I had a bigger lunch then I figured out it was only 2pm and I only had 70 calories left. So I had a grapefruit around 9pm. I'm only 50 calories over for the day so I'm happy enough.
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on plan and planning to stay that way.
  • 4321start
    4321start Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Better on getting my water in. Not happy about how many sugary choices and when I ate out for dinner good on the portion size but not very nutritious.
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Due to my fillings yesterday being quite bad ones, I felt quite unwell for a few hours after the dentist. I didn't make it to aquafit. I had a lovely stew t 8pm and the other easter egg. But I was still under my calories and had a good intake of fruit, veg and protein, so I am happy.

Today is the first day all week that is not preplanned. I had porridge and a banana for breakfast. I am thinking of an omelette and beans for lunch and chilli and rice for dinner. But that would mean I am lacking on veg today, so might need to rethink that one.
  • Klipsan
    Options
    I'm on plan and planning to stay that way.

2lc1c41.jpg
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Just snuck in under my calorie goal yesterday, and I've been so busy today that I've not eaten since early this morning. I've missed lunch (its nearly 5.20pm here now), so I have a few more calories for dinner, but I've no idea what I want. My partner's just gone to the shop for provisions, and I'm treating myself to a bottle of beer. I know its empty calories, but I've sweated my butt off scrubbing floors and hoovering today, so I'm not going to feel guilty about it.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I stuck to my plan today, enjoying feeling happy with what I have eaten.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went a bit over for the first time in over a week. I've had a very stressful last few days and it finally got to me in the form of nachos. .. I'm a bit worried about this weekend though. I have two separate family bbqs and they aren't known for cooking very healthy :/
  • katdanash
    Options
    Doing better today . but this metformin that I started on tuesady is making me feel hungry all the time :( . fighting it and drinking lots of water
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I ate all my calories in one meal today so then I exercised a lot and only had broth with a little chicken for dinner. So I feel I made up for it.
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yesterday started off really well. Then for some reason when still feeling hungry after lunch I ate a whole box of weight watcher biscuits. I still ended the day 100 calories under, as I fell asleep on the sofa at dinner time and woke up starving at 11pm. As it was so late I only had soup. But I went to bed really hungry and don't think that was a healthy day :'(
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I went a bit over again today. I failed at the family bbq. I wish there was ANY vegetables there. If it was my family I would have asked and brought something but it was the in laws and they can get a bit offended if I'm not careful. I know excuses next time I'm bringing a salad
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Yesterday didn't turn out well.

After a breakfast of cheese on toast, and then a day of cleaning and moving furniture, I had some beer. This wasn't the best option, as it lead to me eating 4 cookies and then falling asleep! I haven't had alcohol in ages and it made me really sleepy. I was only at 1000 calories for the day, but that wasn't a very healthy day overall.
    Hoping to do better today.
  • Klipsan
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm on plan and planning to stay that way. Here's my Nutrisystem menu for the day.
    B: Nutrisystem candian bacon, egg, cheese sandwich
    L: Nutrisystem grillled chicken Sandwich
    D : Nutrisystem broccolli and cheese stuffed chicken breast.
    S: Nutrisystem peanut butter cookie.

I'll add some fruit, yogurt, veggies, and a veggie patty to that for my food today. See you tomorrow!
  • katdanash
    Options
    Today is a bust .. Dust of do some exersize drinking some water and do better nutritionally tomorrow !!