3. Daily nutrition accountability

Options

Replies

• Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. Almost forgot... Stayed on track today!
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I live in a place where restaurants are far away. Today 200 cals under. I wasn't hungry but ate anyway.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I was under my usual calories today. I know I'm not supposed to restrict my calories so much after surgery but I felt nauseated all day and couldn't get myself to eat much. What I did eat was nutrient rich with good protein though
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I was under my limit, but mostly because I was really p***ed off and went to bed for a 'nap', and only just woke up (12 hours later!)
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Feeling awful but eating (cause I have to) on track .. Managed to go grocery shopping . managed to buy all healthy food! Yay meb!! Lol
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So far on track, but now that I'm starting to feel better, my hunger is back and currently in 'tape worm' mode :/ Going to guzzle some water and try to tame the beast!
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on plan and planning to stay that way. On the menu today:
    B: Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon, Egg, Cheese, Muffin
    L: Nutrisystem Grilled Chicken Sandwich
    D :Nutrisystem Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
    S: Nutrisystm Nutrichocolates (these look like little buttons)

Plus yogurt, fruit, veggies, veggie patty.

s_l225.jpg
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I ate back my exercise calories today which I do not normally do but that is ok :)
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I was well-behaved today. Looking forward to to some good cardio this evening!
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Right under my 1500 cal limit today.
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yesterday was not so good. :| I ate a very healthy breakfast, then was travelling all day & tried to stay away from airport food, which I did, but it also meant I didn't get around to eating supper 'til after 9pm. So I ended up overeating. :(

Today I'm pleased with how I ate. Ate a little lighter than normal to account for yesterday.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    on track today splurged a bit on mexican food but stayed under calorie
  • LCSt68
    LCSt68 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    On track yesterday with calorie limits, happy about that. Self-discipline in this area is new but feels great. Would love to make this a habit. They say 21 times so 16 days to go.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    Options
    Under my calorie goal yesterday, hope to do the same today.
  • katdanash
    Options
    Hope to just be able to taste the food I'm eating .bturkey breast in crockpot . . drinking my coffee . no appetite .. Ready to feel good again .
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    b0616.jpg
    I'm on plan and planning to stay that way. :)
  • BigChangeNeeded
    Options
    I binged :(

I got really upset about some stuff, completely flew off the handle, and proceeded to eat all my partners snack stash. I didn't really have any of my own snacks left (I ran out on Friday), other than a couple of carrots and half a cucumber left, and I just got so angry and upset that I just shoved the food into my face, doing it to spite myself. And I feel really very sick now.

I'm so, so upset with myself. I just logged everything I ate, and its appalling. I've had much bigger binges in the past, but I knew what I was doing this time. Its been an emotionally rough few days, and I had no reason to do this other than throwing some sort of petulant tantrum because I couldn't really express myself.

And tomorrow morning is my weekly weigh-in, so that's gonna be awful. I really don't like myself right now.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    I ate 3 tins of baked beans, sad state of affairs when baked beans get over exciting. I also had some honey and desiccated coconut and falafel. I should no better the slightest hint of sugar or high carbs is my undoing. I was going to throw them away but ended up eating them instead. This is not unusual for me, just can't bring myself to throw food away. Been sitting around too much, I should probably do more short walks so my feet do not get sore and then I can go out more.

@BigChangeNeeded do not depress yourself with weigh in, I would leave it until next week if you think it might put you on a downer. None of us are perfect all of the time. Monday tomorrow, brand new week. If we were brilliant at self control around food none of us would be here. Let's draw a line under it because beating ourselves up tends to lead to further binge eating. It is that perfectionistic mindset that says it has to be perfect and if not perfect then it is all ruined and must now give up. It has taken a long time to put the weight on, it takes a long time to break bad habits. The day's battle may be lost but we will win the war.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Progress not perfection.
    8gkop5sbtaui.jpg
  • katdanash
    Options
    Girls brush it off!! The number one thing is to not dwell on it. Tomorrow breaks a new day and a new stepnto the right path! We all face these things and seeing what we have done , change it and go forward.