Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Thank you

We made it to the house around midnight, I had a snack and a glass of wine so need to keep the calories under control today

Looking forward to the beach after everyone else gets up, also defrosting the freezer in the hope that gets it working again. Fridge was 70 when we got here so had to toss all the perishable food, we are pretty much down to butter and cheese with a few individual dressing packets
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    You're welcome!

Glad you made it safely, hopefully you won't spend the whole vacation messing with the fridge/freezer.
  • tcunbeliever
    Wednesday ate at loss, then drank to maintenance, beach was fun, no formal exercise.

Fridge working post defrost.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Glad the day worked out! Enjoy!
  • tcunbeliever
    Thursday was rainy, but did fun touristy stuff instead of the beach

Didn't track food, but didn't go crazy.
  • tcunbeliever
    Friday #279 - Rainy day...took the kids to the beach for a short while, but it was stormy and not as fun...they enjoyed jumping the waves and getting knocked over, but they had to stay in very shallow water since it was such a strong current. Also did more touristy shopping. Had a nice dinner out at a new seafood place, so very delicious.

Saturday #280 - This was an awesome beach day!!! I hung out with the kids and took them tot he park in the morning while my girlfriend was doing laundry. Then we loaded up and had a good couple hours at the beach before the thunderstorms moved in.

Sunday #281 - Travel day...had a nice breakfast and did some shopping before leaving the island...hit a quick lunch on the way home...then had a nice home cooked dinner of chicken and rice and veggies...I kind of missed home cooked food!
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday #282 - no morning workout since we had house guests...walking on breaks and at lunch, forgot to bring workout clothes, so I'm sure I was super sweaty all afternoon...had haircuts directly after work and pizza/ice cream after, then ended up snacking on meat/cheese in the evening because I was craving it...food was way over in carbs and way under in protein, but calories were pretty in line.
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday #283 - I'm still counting the "keto" days even though my food since vacation has definitely not been keto carb levels...I've been kind of curious how long I can go low carb before the headaches come back...I think I've found my answer and it's a week...woke up today with a mild headache, so I'll have to be sure to get back to truly keto carb levels today. On the plus side, I can eat a whole week at low carb and not have migraines return...at first it was only a day, then after about 100 days it was 3 days, and now after about 275 days it's up to 7 days - makes me hopeful about the permanence after 2 years...even if it's not permanent, if I can come off it periodically then I can probably adhere to the diet a lot longer than if I had to stay on it without any down time.

On to how yesterday went...I got up and did about 15 min of combat...then did my usual walking...then did upper body weights...then did extra walking...then had a huge dinner and was a bit naughty and got into the salt water taffy after dinner...it was good, love that stuff!!! Carbs were over, but calories were in line, so overall good.
  • tcunbeliever
    Wednesday #285 - woke up with a slight headache after a week of not-keto...which is cool...but back to keto today...was mostly good until the evening snacking began, so ended up a bit higher than plan, but it was mostly protein, so not going to sweat it too much. No morning workout, but managed over 2 hours of walking over the course of the day, plus glutes in the evening...oh, and my monthly subscription to lucifer's waterfall arrived today.
  • tcunbeliever
    Thursday #286 - good solid day...no morning combat, it's pretty normal for me to be extra tired this time of month...walking at lunch/breaks...extra walking in the evening while the boy child was at track...then back/bicep weights after dinner...food was under, so that's good, probably can offset the overage of the day before, and food was very keto, so that was also very good.
  • tcunbeliever
    Friday #287 - this day was awesome, no morning workout but walking on breaks, chineese with a girlfriend for lunch (hunan pork, I only ate the pork and veggies, no egg roll, no rice), then I was hungry like 2 hours later so I went and had a salad...hot dogs (no bun) for dinner, then off to the drive in where I was totally awesome and only had WATER...jurasic world was cool, deadpool 2 was fun, so all in all an awesome day.

Saturday #288 - migraine today - for no reason, except possibly MSG in the chineese yesterday...ugh...totally didn't eat much, but didn't worry about carbs either, so a lot of it was just junk like cookies and trail mix.

Sunday #289 - good day celebrating birthdays with family, did a little drinking, but only a couple ciders and one beer, not much...lots of good food, mostly keto though I did have a bite of each of the desserts and some chips.
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday #290 - stressful day, so food was way in line since stress makes me not want to eat...did 20 min of combat in the morning, walking at lunch/breaks, and glutes in the evening...on the plus side, it should help me slim up.
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday #291 - too much stress, almost no food...whatever

Wednesday #292 - way super stressful...lots of weights...probably not enough food, but lots of booze...not a lot of nutrition in there, but it made me feel better

Thursday #293 - less stress today, more eating, which is probably good...morning combat plus lots of walking
  • tcunbeliever
    Friday #294 - so, still a train wreck kind of week...food has probably been low most of the week, but I made up for it last night with a big dinner to celebrate my son's birthday...even canoli and pecan pie...today is low again, but I don't care...weekend, come save me, between work and the eldest child, I just don't even know what to do with myself anymore.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    I'm so sorry to read that you're dealing with so much stress. I hope the weekend provides you with some relief.
  • tcunbeliever
    Saturday #295 - tracked food after the fact, and it was totally on point BOOYAH! Did weights, plus helped someone move, but didn't get any walking in, but that's ok.
  • tcunbeliever
    Sunday #296 - tracked food...a smidge over, but close enough...no real exercising, but stained the deck so plenty of activity...
  • tcunbeliever
    Sunday #296 'cont...so I keyed in some late evening yogurt because I was craving dessert, plus a caramel macchiato that I forgot about...ended up half way to maintenance, not "a smidge over"...but whatever...looking forward to vacation and hoping the app will work enough for me to keep tracking food.
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday #297 - day was good, carbs in line, calories a little under, but not too much...getting ready for vacation, so I think I'm going to just leave my goals at maintenance and then be careful about logging and not going over - assuming the stupid app will even work - then if I come in under, no biggie...I'm also going to stick to whiskey and wine and avoid beer/cider as well as any kind of mixed drinks...then maybe I can avoid the drunk munchies since they don't seem to hit me with all alcohol equally.
  • tcunbeliever
    I was very disappointed the app did not work over vacation. It would not connect, so I was only able to log food if it was already in my history, and so tracking became mostly impossible. So, no idea what my food consumption was like. I did keep drinking to 2 drinks a night, usually wine with dinner...I think there was one night I had a few whiskies while we were playing cards and that was probably more like 4 than 2...but, other than that it was cool...I stuck to ketoish, beach snacks were nuts or meat/cheese, an occasional sandwich. No formal exercise, but lots of play time at the beach, in the waves, walking across the sand, and I did foam roll which felt totally amazing.

today is #304