Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Monday #304 - today was good...I was a bit over on carbs due to those totally addictive peanut butter stuffed pretzels...and I was a bit over on calories, but within my +/-200...so, basically on target, plus, the giant win of the day...I tracked every single bit of what I ate.

It's good to step easily back into the habit of tracking after being away from tracking during vacation. And I managed 2 1/2 hours of walking, so that's cool.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Yay for a good Monday!
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday #305 - Today was good, and totally logged my food and lifted all the weights, so it was on point all the way around.

Wednesday #306 - Today was not good...just totally out of scope and way over in calories/carbs, also no exercise.

Thursday #307 - Today was not good...just totally out of scope and way over in calories/carbs, also very little exercise, only about 30 min of walking. On the plus side I did have a chiro appt and everything went well, nothing majorly out of place, so that was nice.

It's so easy to NOT log and just let things go...however, I'm going to start being much more diligent.
  • tcunbeliever
    Friday #308 - Lets see...on track for food, probably, but didn't lift weights...did have 2 hours of bedroom time with my darling husband, which was super impressive...no working out except some walking.

Saturday #309 - Spent the entire day in the car picking up the boy from the running camp...food was pretty on point since we brought cold cuts for snacks, had lunch at 5 guys, and dinner at a buffet that had a ton of seafood options.

Sunday #310 - Spent the day cleaning and lifting all the weights.
  • tcunbeliever
    fyi...got on the bodyfat scale yesterday, and it said I was 18%...I like the sound of that, but the navy site BF estimator says I'm 20%, so not sure the scale is accurate...in any case, I measured like 3 days in a row and it was within 0.2% each day, so I figure I can use it for trend tracking at the very least.
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday #311 - This was not a good eating day...I did do lots of walking...about 2 1/2 hours worth...but I ate over maintenance by about 300 calories...and was about 50g carbs over...so, not really a keto day and only barely LCHF...but, shark week did start, and I was just soooo freaking hungry...I really wasn't craving or even just eating out of habit, I was just sooo freaking hungry all day long...and I did fight it quite a bit, but not as successfully as I could have (obviously)...in hindsight, I think I should have gone with plain coffee and no snack...that would have at least put me over goal, but under maintenance levels, so that would have been less of a disaster.

Today is supposed to be a maintenance day and a weightlifting day...but I'm still crazy sore in my hamstrings...so, I'm thinking of eating low today and pushing weights to tomorrow...I will miss one day of weights since I decided to head to the beach this weekend, and I would rather get two full solid days of weights since I'm skipping one, and I don't know if I could do the full leg routine tonight with the way I'm feeling.
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday #312 - this was a decent eating day, a bit over my loss goal, but under the maintenance goal, so that's awesome for a shark week day - I was still super hungry but managed to fight it a little better...didn't lift weights, but did about 3 hours of walking so activity was nice and my sore hamstrings didn't take an extra beating.
  • tcunbeliever
    Wednesday #313 - food was low, protein was low, I still lifted all the weights...and had dinner with friends at a restaurant, so the food is very estimated...quite possibly the actuals are higher since eating out is always a bit of a gamble...but I did manage to fit 2 glasses of wine, and the crab cakes were amazing!!! Lifting after such a nice dinner was SO HARD. I was totally not motivated and just pushed through anyway, but didn't enjoy any of it...not that I usually enjoy weights, but usually I'm somewhat more into it.

Good day all around, but I'm going to miss weights tomorrow since I'm going to the beach, so I have 3 low calorie days in a row...they get harder as there are more of them...<sigh>
  • tcunbeliever
    Thursday #314 - food was a lot over on carbs, but protein was high, so just lowered the fat...darned sushi rolls, and I was soooo hungry...I did ok eating the first half, but then later also attacked the second half and that was way beyond just pushing the limits...on the plus side, my overall calories were ok, not below goal, but within my tolerance of goal, so that's good...and I did log everything to the best of my ability, so yay for keeping with the logging...also walked 2 hours, so got a decent amount of exercise.
  • tcunbeliever
    Friday #315 - Good day, tracking the food, walking, but no other exercise since I drove to the beach to meet up with my sister after work...had a couple glasses of wine while catching up with her when I arrived.

Saturday #316 - probably a good day...didn't track, so not sure...coffee in the morning, then walked down to the farmers market, then hit the beach for about half the day until the rain started...did some snacking on cheese and pepperoni at the beach...and dinner was huge...blue crab, grilled oysters, steamed shrimp, fried yellow squash and onions, Jameson and diet to drink...a total feast, and so very delicious!!!

Sunday #317 - Traveled back home...had a huge pile of steamed shrimp before hitting the road, so yum...avoided the road junk, didn't stop for food at all anywhere though I did pick up coffee at the stop for gas, but Royal Farms has decent coffee...dinner was tomato and cheddar sandwiches because who doesn't love those farm fresh eastern short tomatoes...then I lifted all the weights and drank 3 glasses of wine...probably a good day overall, but I didn't track really, so it could have been better.

I did my measurements this morning, and I did them quick since I haven't done them since the beginning of may...I'm up about 5 lbs, and down about 4% body fat according to the scale...but my torso measurements are all up as well...so I think for August I'm going to do mostly maintenance on the weights and amp up the cardio so I can trim some fluff without losing the muscle gains that I have made...my arms and legs are both up, so are my glutes...I just don't really want the tummy fluff that I have gained over the summer to stick around.

So, I think I'm going to try cutting down to 800/1500 for calories and that won't leave any room for alcohol...if I can stick to it for a month I'll be impressed...even just logging 100% of the time would be pretty amazing to me.
  • tcunbeliever
    The August training plan:
    72rr1pz7qpnc.png
  • tcunbeliever
    edited July 2018
    Monday #318 - today was day 1 of lower calories, I'd like to drop a few pounds for August and trim up a bit. I did good, stuck to the plan and such. Got lots of walking, 3 hours, go me!!! Plus morning Combat, so that's cool.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Awesome job, great start to the week!
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday #319 - food was very good, despite some snacking (about a T of peanuts, and those totally addictive peanut butter filled pretzels)...I was able to adjust and keep caloires/carbs in line with the Aug goals...did 25m weights, and 3:15 of walking...so exercise was awesome...I would have rather had more time for weights, but the boy had track stuff, so I pushed through and did ALL the extra walking to offset it.

And I'm so glad I have a new workout routine today because I am so freaking bored of that Ironborn routine...ugh!

Today is yoga, that should be fun!
  • tcunbeliever
    Wednesday #320 - food on point, yoga and walking done...it's just amazing when things happen easily...this afternoon was a struggle with some hunger, but I had some coffee to keep it in control and it worked!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Thursday #321 - food was over by a bit...plyo and walking done...it was a struggle not to just go crazy on the eating, however, I did keep it all low carb as planned.
  • tcunbeliever
    Friday #322 - Food was actually totally on target, until midnight snack time...got to the beach around 11:15, and was super tired, but also totally wired, so after unpacking and making the bed and such, had a couple glasses of wine, watched some Grimm and snacked on some not good food...vienna sausages, chetos (indiv pack) and combos (indiv pack)...so, probably not terrible for food, and if I was home and not travelling I would have been asleep already, but it will be ok.

Saturday #323 - Food was probably more maintenance level than target, but food type was good, snacked on turkey/cheese at the beach, dinner was steamed shrimp and fried squash/onion...plus finished off the bottle of wine, oh, and had a blackberry cider, so some carbs, but overall good on carbs and probably not over maintenance on calories.

Sunday #324 - Food was not tracked, but probably good...has some pepperoni/cheese at the beach and while traveling...dinner was shrimp and shells & cheese so probably a bit heavy on the carbs but calories were probably not above maintenance.
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday #325 - day was crazy busy, but I kept food on track...leftover shrimp for lunch (so yum), plus ham/cheese and pb pretzels for a snack, and I made a crock pot roast that turned out delicious for dinner...walking at lunch, left work an hour early to grab the ballerina, nap then walking while she was in class, went from her class to the school to pick up the runner, got home about 9:15 so very fracking hungry, hubs made it home safely, so nice to have him back...ate, showered, bed.

Busy day, but on plan...I can totally do the planning ahead when I know the busy time is coming, it's when it catches me off guard that the plan get wonky.
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday #326 - a little better schedule, but still crazy...shrimp and cottage cheese for lunch, ham/cheese and pb pretzels for a snack, rice and chicken for dinner...walked at lunch, but skipped weights and spent the evening shopping with my daughter instead...I did manage to shop all evening and not stop for food, which is a mini-miracle...carbs were over, so not on plan for food, but calories were OK.
  • tcunbeliever
    Wednesday #327 - schedule is still crazy...husband and kids met me for lunch (why settle for one guy when you can have five - burger was epic and excellent and they make no bun so easy)...then did my P90X3 though I skipped the last 7 minutes because I totally though I was going to vomit, but I did lots of walking too, so it was good...dinner was pork chops and some reheated leftovers, so that was easy and delicious!!!