Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Replies

• WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    I think it's pretty quiet around here even without it being the holidays. I hope you had a great holiday as well! =)
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Friday was a crazy schedule...I was supposed to do one round of glutes, but then was hungry when I got home and ate instead, and then it was back out the door to taxi the girl child...so, I did my lunch walking and nothing else, but calories were in line, so that's cool.
  • tcunbeliever
    Saturday was good, I even logged and did good on food...morning was coffee with the girl when pilates class didn't happen, then grocery shopping while she was in ballet class, then they did pictures for the classes, so I was back in time for hair/makeup and ended up doing makeup for several other girls too...it rained buckets on the way home so after we got home I decided to just work on my christmas dress and do my workout...it was cool and super productive.

Sunday has been good so far, food logged, workout done, plus a bunch of gardening...leftover casserole is in the oven and it's mostly green beans so I should be able to stay on target...heading to the mall shortly so the boy can have dinner with a girl, during which I will wander around the mall playing pokemon and maybe grab a coffee.

All in all a very productive weekend and still on target!

PLUS

As an extra bonus, I have decided to try the Arnold workout January - March and I will try going carnivore...mostly because that's probably the only way I will get in enough protein...I'm going to keep logging just so I can track consumption, but I'm going to way increase the goals probably to maintenance and I won't fret if I go over, even if it's every day...this year winter is for bulking!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    What's the Arnold workout? You seen really excited about it! Will your migraines come back with the diet change though?

Oh, by the way I got to watch Christopher Robin on Friday. I really enjoyed it!

Hope you have a good start to your week!
  • tcunbeliever
    The Arnold workout - body building by the master!

https://bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-day-1.html

I did tweak it a bit - I currently do glutes 6 days a week, and I don't want to give that up, plus I evened out some of the exercise days since I don't really have like 2 hours to lift weights any days...so, here is my version for me:
    4hkck67ayx6u.png

I am very excited about pushing my strength training to the next level. Of course, I'm not a guy, and I'm not going to end up looking like Arnold, but it is a very balanced and intense workout routine, so I feel like it will be a fun challenge and I will definitely put on some muscle if I can stick with it and be careful about form and not get injured. I will start light with the weights and only increase as I am able to do so safely...or that's the plan anyway!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    And I only have dumbbells, so all the "barbell" workouts will really be dumbbells, but I will do my best to hold them in a line as if they were on a barbell.
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday was interesting...I did my walking indoors which is boring and less of a workout but it was raining, so better than nothing...then I didn't get glutes done, but had to drive the child 2 hours away for a dr appt and we didn't get back home until 10:30pm...so, it was a late night and I really at too much because I did have a sandwich at the diner...I need to log that, but I don't think calories will be too crazy, but likely maintenance level and I'm supposed to be losing this month...<sigh>

Tonight should be more calm, just taking the other child to a chiro appt and that's only like 10 min away, so I should be able to catch up the dishes and do 3 rounds of glutes.
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday was kind of good and kind of lazy...I did my walking outside and it was sunny, but very cold and windy, but still awesome to be outdoors...then when I got home I did some dishes and took the child to the chiro and then made steaks for dinner (super delicious)...but then all the lack of sleep caught up with me so I did no exercise, just had a hot shower and went to bed.

It was glorious.

I will get back on track with the workouts, though I am looking forward to doing some different stuff in December because I'm kind of bored with Beast at this point.
  • tcunbeliever
    Wednesday - walking only partly done since I needed to leave work early and I didn't take a full lunch...today the only scheduled workout was abs, which to be fair, I skip a lot...and skipped again in favor of working on my christmas dress instead...it's coming along nicely, all the fabric is cut and ready, sewing is about 25% done...it will take longer than the expected 2 hours because I am doing extra top sticking and such that is decorative and not part of the directions, but I'm cool with that...also, think I'm going to make a sash to match and that isn't done yet, but I got time. Food was close to maintenance again...then I got on the scale and was up half a pound, but I was expecting more like 3-5 lbs up because lucifer's waterfall should be approaching...maybe I'll get lucky and skip that this month...but that doesn't usually change the weight swings...so...maybe I'm down, maybe I'm not...it's impossible to know for sure until the monthly cycle comes and goes and Saturday is December and the new workout routine and new eating plan - only 2 up calorie days per week, plus I'll probably skip tracking on christmas and eve.
  • tcunbeliever
    Thursday - decided not to lift due to back hurting, but still at at maintenance (ugh) and lucifer's waterfall hit, so that is at least going to get gone for another month.
  • tcunbeliever
    Friday - some walking, but work was crazy, so not enough...ate breakfast so I could take drugs for the sinus headache, and still managed to keep calories in line, but carbs are over...no lifting tonight, back is better and no sharp pain but still sore, so I will take one more day off, then I will have tea and maybe finish sewing the dress.
  • tcunbeliever
    Saturday - no lifting just crazy busy and way too much time spent in a car playing taxi driver...did get a bit of walking done, and totally excited that it's December and I get a new workout plan!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Happy December! =)
  • tcunbeliever
    Sunday - was lazy and mostly just dealing with company and grocery shopping...and I cooked a new soup, sausage beer cheese, and it was delicious...and I did in fact do my glutes, so I'm very proud of myself...even though I was probably a bit over in food. I didn't remember to get on a scale, but I'm fluffier than planned for starting december, so it's definitely time to crack down on the food!
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday was ok for food, close to maintenance, and terrible for exercise (just about 45 min of walking) but it was good socially...lunch and happy hour with husband...still super frustrating because I'm tired of the "it will get better" talk when really nothing changes, but at least we can still get along and be friendly.
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday was ok for food...it was a maintenance day since it's an upper body day, so sticking to the calorie goal was not hard, and it coincided with my team holiday lunch, so it was super nice to have those extra calories even though I actually ended up eating way less than I thought I would...we did go out and have a couple beers as a group afterward and that was SO FUN, friends are THE BEST...went home and then had to take the boy to his chiro appt...the girl was passed out on the couch for like 4 hours...dinner was pork chops and peas but I wasn't hungry and did glutes and eccentric upper during dinner...then had a snack of bologna and cream cheese before bed...didn't really pay attention to how much I ate but I guessed high and logged that, so it's quite possible that reality was a little lower.
  • tcunbeliever
    Wednesday, I think I actually stuck to the lower calories for the day, plus I walked, and did a round of glutes, and did pilates...so great day!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    I'm getting taken out to lunch today, and I totally want to be a giant pig...can I do OMAD today...I think that's a great idea!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Yep, I ate every bite of the kimchi bulgogi sub and it was DELICIOUS and I regret nothing!!!

I am going to try to OMAD today...I will have coffee in the afternoon, and maybe a plain tea in lieu of dinner since we will probably be eating at five guys...I can totally do this!!!

It's my birthday, the perfect day to start a new life plan!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    I did not manage OMAD yesterday...I did have a latte for dinner, and a snack of meat/cheese before bed, so my calories were maintenance for the day - I'm so bad at the low calorie days, but my protein was nice and high, I do like that...I am going to try to lean more carnivore and get my protein numbers up...I feel like I'm going to need the extra protein for when I start my next round of intense weightlifting in January, might as well start practicing now! As for exercise, it was minimal, some walking on breaks, got taken out to lunch for my birthday, some walking after work while I was waiting to pick up the boy, then drove him to his haircut and didn't get home until late, then there was present opening (leggings, beef sticks, books, essential oils, and a new beach cooler) and showering and going to bed. Busy day...I will shift my glutes to tonight when I should have more available time after I get home.