Progress:
    Challenge 1 - 10 points
    complete

Challenge 2 - 10 points
    complete

Challenge 3 - 5 points
    Water Challenge - 60 ounces of water 5 days out of 7

Day 4 of 5 complete
    Didn't get my water in yesterday. Too much eating out (with soda) but definitely got it in today since the kids and I did a 5k in the morning. Will complete tomorrow.

Minutes:
    Friday: 100 (45 cardio, 30 strength, 25 flex)
    Saturday: 300 (240 cardio, 30 strength, 30 flex)
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,101 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Glad to see you @sue_01! We've been missing you! Better late than never, and hope you and your family are doing well given everything this week. ((hugs))

My Week 1 Status:
    Challenge 1 - Friending and City Introductions - Done on 17 October
    Challenge 2 - Cardio Drumming Videos - 37 minutes - Done on 17 October
    Challenge 3 - 132lbs / 2 = 66 oz of water < 9+ cups (72oz) goal / day for 5 days:
    -- Monday 10 cups (80 oz);
    -- Tuesday 10 cups (80 oz);
    -- Wednesday 12 cups (96 oz);
    -- Thursday 11 cups (88 oz);
    -- Friday - 9 cups (72 oz) - Done on 21 October
    "Mileage":
    17 October - 32 min Strength Training; 3 min Planks; 37 min Cardio Drumming Videos = 72 minutes
    18 October - 105 min SUP; 18 min Load/Unload SUP; 5 min Stretching; 4 min Planks = 132 minutes
    19 October - 25 min Fixing AC; 35 min Strength Training = 60 minutes
    20 October - 90 min SUP; 18 min Load/Unload SUP; 5 min Stretching = 113 minutes
    21 October - Rest Day; 6 min Planks = 6 minutes
    22 October - 31 min Strength Training; 180 min Yard Work = 211 minutes
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I finished my water challenge yesterday :smile: Just have the drums left to do and I will finish that up tomorrow. I didn't do too many minutes today, but did go out for a very slow (like I probably could have walked faster :wink: ) run.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    By the way . . . I just checked, we are still in first place, but it is a very tight race!!!
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    By the way . . . I just checked, we are still in first place, but it is a very tight race!!!

Yes, a very tight race... Team 6 has leaped into 2nd place. On that note, we are still looking for challenge points from...

Drum challenge: @ajfuelling @geminiswede @KatKat1209 @milesaway61 @Mrscanmore (I know you noted above) and @sue_01

Water challenge: @geminiswede @jackiep248 @MzManiak (I know you also noted above) and @vanessa40

Let's go FAB FIVES!!!
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »

Conversely, I'm trying to come up with a "privacy" feature, if this would appeal to others. I appreciate all feedback.

Personally, I don't care about the privacy feature. We're all in this for the right reasons and who really cares? I love to see people's good progress! Kind of like telling people your age. I have never minded telling people how old I am. BTW - I'm 56!

Sorry but I think you read it wrong. I posted that post just so the girls who are filling in the weight tracker could see.. it was my reply from missionenforcer .

Oh, sorry if I misunderstood. I thought you were sort of asking whether people wanted a privacy feature on the weight tracker and looking into how to do that. I was just chiming in that it's not a big deal (for me).

HEE hee glad we sorted that out . I'm not bothered who sees mine either . :)
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    Come on team 5 lets stay in first place ... Please Please Please up date the spreadsheet TODAY . either with a number or a zero ...and if you can get a few more miles in that would be AWESOME . :D
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    Have you all enjoyed your first week ????. I have ..we have a great team.

But its so important to start the 3 weekly challenges ASAP. :)
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    Completed - you tube video 3x
    - my own -drum beat workout
    Mileage- These are just my cardio numbers 50mins, 53, 53, 38, 85, 39
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day I've been home for more than 3 awake hours in a row since the challenge started. My intention is to get the drumming challenge done, and go for a run. Luckily, the water challenge and friend challenge was easy to do at a busy work week!

Right now, I"m enjoying a beautiful fall sunrise in Wisconsin. The leaves are at peak color, I"m the only one in the house awake, and the coffee is all MINE. I hope your Sundays are as wonderful as this!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    40 minutes dancing for Saturday.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    What do the check marks mean on the spreadsheet? The little ones on the right.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hi Team. I've been out of town half the week for a wedding. I don't have a reliable way to enter my exercise minutes into the spreadsheet, I can't do it on my phone I get an error. If someone wouldn't mind entering the information for me my exercise minutes for the week are

M - 55
    Tu - 40
    Th - 90
    F - 60
    Su - 120
  • b3achy
    edited October 2016
    Options
    bowlerae wrote: »
    Hi Team. I've been out of town half the week for a wedding. I don't have a reliable way to enter my exercise minutes into the spreadsheet, I can't do it on my phone I get an error. If someone wouldn't mind entering the information for me my exercise minutes for the week are

M - 55
    Tu - 40
    Th - 90
    F - 60
    Su - 120

Good to hear from you!! I've got it open, so I can do it. Do you have any entry for either the water challenge or the drumming challenge?

ETA: bowlerae's minutes are in, and put us over for the next 10% so we got 10 points out of it. I'm heading out the door so if she responds about the challenges, then hopefully someone else can enter those.

Well done team 5, you all are Fabulous!! Still in the lead, so while we have a better view, as was mentioned before, that also means we have a target on our back. Every point counts, so keep logging and challenging...let's leave the other teams in our dust!! :)

Checking the weather and tides now since I am heading out in a few minutes for a paddle with a friend. Will probably get in at least an hour, hopefully a bit longer. I'm still pretty tired from yesterday.
  • b3achy
    edited October 2016
    Options
    sue_01 wrote: »
    Let`s say hello!

Sorry I`m late.
    I am from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, I live up on the escarpment, you can spend an afternoon checking out all the lookout areas. On a clear day you can see Burlington Skyway, Kings Forest and Chedoke golf courses, Hamilton Harbour, Lake Ontario and even Toronto off in a distance.
    Sports team we have the Bulldogs and Hamilton Tiger cats if we want baseball we go to Toronto to see the Bluejays.

wnozjao52hv7.jpg

Glad to see you made it back in time! Per Rus' request, tagging @MissionEnforcer so he can see you did this part of the hallo challenge. I'm sure he's busy with end of the week tallying.
  • rusgolden
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    What do the check marks mean on the spreadsheet? The little ones on the right.

The 3 columns to the right of the challenge points I think are reserved for Mission Enforcer to 'verify' the points and what causes the challenge points to go to black... this way he doesn't have to keep coming back to them.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I managed to get another 90 minutes in for yesterday. Hubby suggested we do a "little" yard work (20 minutes max he said) and it ended up being a sweaty hour and a half of fall clean up. I am very glad we can count gardening minutes for this challenge!

Re: the Cardio Drumming - Cheap Thrills video. I went back and did that one again and I was completely fixated on the person(?) lying on the couch in the background. Husband? Mannequin? Dead body? Disembodied leg? I can't believe I never noticed that the first time around. I went to YouTube and posted a question about it on the YouTube channel! LOL I shall report back if she answers. :p

@rusgolden - just to clarify. How long do we have to complete and post exercise today (Sunday). I went looking for the deadline and didn't readily see it anywhere. I can get more minutes in today.

• 2run2ski
    2run2ski Posts: 133 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @RaeBeeBaby: I went back to the video...Watch the blanket in front of the middle cushion... He is BREATHING! ROTFL! You can imagine the conversation prior to recording the video and the wife then plopping the pillow on top of his head... :)
  • rusgolden
    Options

@rusgolden - just to clarify. How long do we have to complete and post exercise today (Sunday). I went looking for the deadline and didn't readily see it anywhere. I can get more minutes in today.

The spreadsheet closes at 9 PM PDT, so any exercise up to that point. I had asked about it because I felt like it gave other time zones an advantage, but they want to keep it this way as it was too difficult to turn around the spreadsheet waiting until Monday.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    rusgolden wrote: »

The spreadsheet closes at 9 PM PDT, so any exercise up to that point. I had asked about it because I felt like it gave other time zones an advantage, but they want to keep it this way as it was too difficult to turn around the spreadsheet waiting until Monday.

Now I recall reading that somewhere but I had forgotten. With all the challenges I kind of lose track as they all have different start/finish days and times. I guess I'm a lucky one because I live in PDT!

Did about 30 minutes of yoga this morning so that's a bit more minutes to add.