TEAM FIVE

Options

Replies

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    Got in a nice paddle today with a friend. Around 2.77 miles. Weather was great, except for the head wind. We're all hoping the wind dies down this week, since the weather looks like it will continue to be awesome. Minutes logged for today. Final week 1 status from me...

Week 1 Status:
    Challenge 1 - Friending and City Introductions - Done on 17 October
    Challenge 2 - Cardio Drumming Videos - 37 minutes - Done on 17 October
    Challenge 3 - 132lbs / 2 = 66 oz of water < 9+ cups (72oz) goal / day for 5 days:
    -- Monday 10 cups (80 oz);
    -- Tuesday 10 cups (80 oz);
    -- Wednesday 12 cups (96 oz);
    -- Thursday 11 cups (88 oz);
    -- Friday - 9 cups (72 oz) - Done on 21 October
    "Mileage":
    17 October - 32 min Strength Training; 3 min Planks; 37 min Cardio Drumming Videos = 72 minutes
    18 October - 105 min SUP; 18 min Load/Unload SUP; 5 min Stretching; 4 min Planks = 132 minutes
    19 October - 25 min Fixing AC; 35 min Strength Training = 60 minutes
    20 October - 90 min SUP; 18 min Load/Unload SUP; 5 min Stretching = 113 minutes
    21 October - Rest Day; 6 min Planks = 6 minutes
    22 October - 31 min Strength Training; 180 min Yard Work = 211 minutes
    23 October - 70 min SUP; 18 min Load/Unload SUP = 88 minutes

:star: We really are the Fab Fives! Still leading the charge with only 7 or so hours to go - over 1200 points. Way to keep pushing toward the goal mates! :star:
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Done with all challenges. Looking back at the week, I wish I could have contributed more... The four blank days were 14+ hour work/meeting days, so as much as I'd like to beat myself up for not exercising those days... I'm going to be grateful that I did what I could on the remaining days.

Upcoming week looks mildly better; traveling for a conference Wed - Friday and kiddo has 3 basketball games on Saturday. Let's hope the next challenges are travel friendly (hint: same exercise two states, that would be a good one for me!!!)!!!!
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Weight losses .. shout out . well done to ... :D

My-butt -4.2lb
    2016summerfun - 3lb
    Miamiseoul - 1lb
    B3achy sts
    lja860813 + 4.2lb.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options

My-butt -4.2lb
    2016summerfun - 3lb
    Miamiseoul - 1lb
    B3achy sts
    lja860813 + 4.2lb.

Oops! Forgot to post that!
  • b3achy
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Team 1 has rallied, and has passed us finally (by 10 points) through challenge points. :/ We have a few more challenge points on the table. Get your late Sunday points posted...they could help! We can do it Fab Five!! We have a couple more hours!!

ETA: And Team one, has one unapproved Challenge 1 (but posted in their thread), which will make them 20 points ahead of us when that is done. We'd need all challenges done by our active folks to tie. Assuming @bowlerae is still out of town and won't get hers in, but if by some miracle she can, that would help to shoot us past them. Or some folks could still enter their exercise time and if we get 562 more, we'd get an extra 10 points too.
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Waaah you're all so amazing :)

Tonight my visitors from home (finally ;) ) leave and so I am free to do and eat what I want again. Which means - calorie counting should be in budget again. I can go for my regular fitness classes again and I don't need to do all the touristy stuff anymore.. yay :smiley: Of course I will miss them but honestly - visitors for 2 weeks when you're used to living alone is really exhausting :sweat_smile:

For my weigh in: Well Bali and the last week showed up on the scale. I also noticed that I put the wrong starting weight into the spread sheet (this kg to lbs conversion always confuses me) so it was not only 1.2lbs gain but a 3lbs gain :astonished: (starting weight corrected now)
    Gotta get rid of those 3lbs asap...
  • KatKat1209
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    Team 1 has rallied, and has passed us finally (by 10 points) through challenge points. :/ We have a few more challenge points on the table. Get your late Sunday points posted...they could help! We can do it Fab Five!! We have a couple more hours!!

ETA: And Team one, has one unapproved Challenge 1 (but posted in their thread), which will make them 20 points ahead of us when that is done. We'd need all challenges done by our active folks to tie. Assuming @bowlerae is still out of town and won't get hers in, but if by some miracle she can, that would help to shoot us past them.

Oh no!! I cannot help anymore.. I'm at work already and it's Monday 08.36am here...
  • b3achy
    Options
    KatKat1209 wrote: »
    Oh no!! I cannot help anymore.. I'm at work already and it's Monday 08.36am here...

Yea, I've done all I could do this week too. Well, we were warned it would likely come down to challenge points, and it really has. We have more miles than Team 1, but they got more challenge points. However, we still have some that haven't reported for the day, so we could have a last minute happy surprise.

But still...we were first to the destination and we have the most miles logged. We've done great from those aspects!!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Had anyone heard from @jackiep248? I don't think I've seen an update from her since Tuesday.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    MzManiak wrote: »
    Had anyone heard from @jackiep248? I don't think I've seen an update from her since Tuesday.

I have not, but have added messages to her wall and on the mail message. @Mrscanmore ... have you heard anything from your sister?

We're 155 minutes from another 10 points... I'm going to go do another 45-60 minutes on the bike.
  • KatKat1209
    Options
    rusgolden wrote: »
    We're 155 minutes from another 10 points... I'm going to go do another 45-60 minutes on the bike.

Rus - you're great, amazing - simply awesome..!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    So sad! I didn't realize the spreadsheet closes on Sunday this time! I just finished the drumming challenge (19 min) and went to add it in. Plus, @jackiep248 messaged me to add in 23 minutes for Saturday and 35 for today, plus completing water and drumming challenge.

@MissionEnforcer is there any way to still add in those points? I will know better for this week!

Sorry if I let everyone down!!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK TWO DESTINATION AND CHALLENGES ARE FINALLY UP AND RUNNING!
    WEEK ONE FINAL RESULTS AND THE NEW SPREADSHEET WILL BE POSTED BY MORNING!
    YOU ALL ARE AN AMAZING GROUP!
    I LOVE THE ENTHUSIASM!
    HAPPY RACING!

:)
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Is it a new spreadsheet every week?
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Is it a new spreadsheet every week?

yes.
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

My-butt -4.2lb
    2016summerfun - 3lb
    Miamiseoul - 1lb
    B3achy sts
    lja860813 + 4.2lb.

@2016summerfun I lost half a pound. Not exactly noteworthy though!
  • KatKat1209
    Options

My-butt -4.2lb
    2016summerfun - 3lb
    Miamiseoul - 1lb
    B3achy sts
    lja860813 + 4.2lb.

@2016summerfun I lost half a pound. Not exactly noteworthy though!

Half a pound is half a pound! congrats!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Quick question, on the itinerary post for the week, it says you get 10 points if you stay active while watching the videos about Romania. How do you log those points?
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Quick question, on the itinerary post for the week, it says you get 10 points if you stay active while watching the videos about Romania. How do you log those points?

I believe it's 10 extra exercise minutes.
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Loving the Halloween theme this week. And it makes me glad that I went up the stairs to work this morning, even though I didn't know about the climbing challenge. Time to count the number later.

And where was I in 1975? Simple answer, I didn't exist. My parents didn't even know each other yet, or at least they didn't get married for another 6 years. :tongue: