Options

Replies

• rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    Tuesday- 120 minutes cardio
    Wednesday- 180 minutes cardio

Forgot to mention that I updated these on the spreadsheet.

@MiamiSeoul -- that is so frustrating, but kudos for sticking with it! The only thing I can suggest if you haven't already done it, is to go thru the MFP wizard on updating your diet profile to see if it adjusts your recommended daily calories.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    @rusgolden - great workout! Just looking at that picture made me a little dizzy! LOL
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    @rusgolden - great workout! Just looking at that picture made me a little dizzy! LOL

Totally agree. I used to work on the 7th floor of a building downtown, and I would always be dizzy by floor 4 when I tried to take the stairs. Kudos for doing 20 floors...yikes, hard core!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    @b3achy, you're an inspiration!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    WEEK TWO: DON'T FORGET YOUR GARLIC!

CHALLENGE #1: “Twisting in Transylvania!” (10 points)
    Complete - Tuesday, 10/25

CHALLENGE #2: “Climb To Meet The Count” (10 points)
    Complete - Wednesday, 10/26

CHALLENGE #3: “Dracula Doesn’t Share!” (5 points)
    “NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING!”
    4/5

Minutes/Miles 665/1,000 (335 to go!)
    24 Oct. 187 minutes
    25 Oct. 191 minutes
    26 Oct. 197 minutes
    27 Oct. 90 minutes (90 minute walk)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Thursday 165 minutes cardio
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    Thursday 165 minutes cardio

Added to spreadsheet. :smile: Great work!
  • b3achy
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Got 45 minutes in doing a little bit during my breaks thing, so after I was done with work, I added 15 more minutes to get to an even 60 minutes. Already had done 60 minutes first thing in the morning, so was able to double my minutes for the day despite working. :)

Week 2 Status:
    Challenge 1 - Twisting/dancing - 35 minutes - Done on 24 October
    Challenge 2 - Stairs (770 steps UP) - Done - 1007 steps; 26 October
    Challenge 3 - No late night snacking after 10pm (5 of 7 days)
    -- Monday - Done! (last bit of food at 9pm when dinner was at about 8pm)
    -- Tuesday - Done -- grrr
    -- Wednesday - Done -- grrr
    -- Thursday - Done
    "Mileage":
    24 October - 38 min Strength Training; 35 min Gazelle; 35 min Dance Videos; 4 Planks = 112 minutes
    25 October - 0 min - worked late = 0 minutes
    26 October - 20 min Stair Stepper (1007 steps); 40 min Rowing Machine; 35 min Strength Training = 95 minutes
    27 October - 120 min Gazelle; 8 min Planks = 128 minutes
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    We could really use more challenge points! There's a lot still on the board. We have over 600 more minutes than Team 1... but are only in the lead by 10 points.
  • b3achy
    edited October 2016
    Options
    MzManiak wrote: »
    We could really use more challenge points! There's a lot still on the board. We have over 600 more minutes than Team 1... but are only in the lead by 10 points.

For us, it really is about the challenge points!! We seem to be able to knock out the exercise minutes quite handily, but Team 1 and 2 have been way ahead of us for challenge points. At least the weekend is here when more people can knock them out. And it's a good tactic to lull Team 1 and 2 into a false sense of security... ;) The fab fives will be the First Fives after this weekend...just saying... :sunglasses:
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    Funny how I rarely ever snack after dinner, but now that I can't I seem to be craving something. We normally eat dinner rather late, so it's not usually an issue However, last night was a real challenge. I really, really wanted a little bit of something (like dark chocolate). Looked at the clock and it was 9:05. I drank a big glass of water and resigned myself to denial.

My calves are killing me from the stair climbing. Errrrgh! Lots of stretching is the order of the day. Hubby is home on vacation and we're working on house projects, but hoping to get in some disc golf this afternoon. I added 90 minutes from yesterday to the spreadsheet and hoping for at least that much today.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    ajfuelling wrote: »

Also, let it be known that I am no longer a hotel gym virgin! I was WIDE awake this morning at 5:20 with 2 other ppl in my room, I escaped to the gym!

I love hotel gyms! I used to be skeered to venture to the fitness room, but once I did I was hooked. Now, whenever we travel, I get up early, grab a cup of coffee, go to the gym and let hubby sleep in. I'm usually the only one there, so it's like my own private fitness center!