TEAM FIVE

Options

Replies

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,122 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'll update the spreadsheet later this afternoon - my hope is to sneak up on Team One just as they think they've won. Bwahahaha (insert evil laugh).

LOVING the way you think! :) Just don't wait too long, just in case there are technical issues like there were for some last week.

I logged some time for today, but am doing more...so I too am trying to lull them into a false sense of security as they don't know how much more I plan to do. ;)
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    THE SPREAD SHEET CLOSES AT 9 :# SO IF YOU CAN PLEASE LOG YOUR MINUTES OR CHALLENGES .
  • b3achy
    Options
    I just missed the 1000 minutes this week ,but my energy reserves are maxed out and those 38 minutes are beyond me today. I did get max points again and will aim for the 1000 again next week ...

You did your best and you still kicked some serious bootie! Congrats! :)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

WEEK TWO: DON'T FORGET YOUR GARLIC!

CHALLENGE #1: Completed Tuesday, 10/25
    CHALLENGE #2: Completed Wednesday, 10/26
    CHALLENGE #3: Completed Friday, 10//8

Minutes/Miles
    24 Oct. 187 minutes
    25 Oct. 191 minutes
    26 Oct. 197 minutes
    27 Oct. 90 minutes
    28 Oct. 186 minutes
    29 Oct. 135 minute
    30 Oct. 165 minutes (70 minute walk + 50 minutes day 26 30 day challenges + 25 minutes day 7, level 1 30 Day Shred + 20 minutes stretching)

I'll update my minutes shortly. Good night!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Can someone put 200 minutes for me for Sunday?

I hula hooped nonstop just to get these minutes.
  • b3achy
    Options
    So tired, that I'm not sure I'll get my planks done tonight, so posting my stats for the week now...everything is posted to the spreadsheet, but we're behind Team 1 primarily due to challenge points again (they have 520, just 5 short of the max)! Hope folks get theirs in, or at least get some of the awesome workouts I've seen in my newsfeed posted.

Week 2 Status:
    Challenge 1 - Twisting/dancing - 35 minutes - Done on 24 October
    Challenge 2 - Stairs (770 steps UP) - Done - 1007 steps; 26 October
    Challenge 3 - No late night snacking after 10pm (5 of 7 days) - Done on 28 October
    "Mileage":
    24 October - 38 min Strength Training; 35 min Gazelle; 35 min Dance Videos; 4 Planks = 112 minutes
    25 October - 0 min - worked late = 0 minutes
    26 October - 20 min Stair Stepper (1007 steps); 40 min Rowing Machine; 35 min Strength Training = 95 minutes
    27 October - 120 min Gazelle; 8 min Planks = 128 minutes
    28 October - 22 min Smart Stride Elliptical; 16 min Rowing Machine; 37 min Strength Training = 75 minutes
    29 October - 90 min Gazelle; 60 min Deep Cleaning Kitchen; 3 min Planks = 153 minutes
    30 October - 90 min Gazelle; 103 min Deep Cleaning House = 193 minutes
  • b3achy
    edited October 2016
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    Can someone put 200 minutes for me for Sunday?

I hula hooped nonstop just to get these minutes.

Done, since I've got the spreadsheet open...did you have any minutes yesterday? It's blank for Saturday. Awesome to get 200 minutes, BTW, it bumped us up for another 10 points!!

We're currently only 10 points behind Team1. We can take over the lead if everyone logs their workouts and challenges!! @KatKat1209 , @ajfuelling , @lja860813 , @vanessa40 , @MzManiak , @RaeBeeBaby , @sue_01...know you are busy kicking butt and taking names...just nudging to remind you to log your minutes or challenge points before the spreadsheet is locked!

Let's get it done Fab Fives! Just under 5 hours left before the spreadsheet closes!! We can beat Team 1!!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Can someone please add 20 more minutes for me for today?
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    MzManiak wrote: »
    Oh no! Could it have been the battery? Mine died once and I had to climb in through a window. Really sucks. Sorry you had to deal with that. I hope tonight goes better for you. Maybe some nice and easy yoga will be worth doing to get minutes in and relax your tension.

No unfortunately not the battery - though replacement would have costed me like 60SGD and the new mechanical costs like 100SGD. Battery should be replaced every half year.. and a new digital one costs around 700-800SGD...
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Goes to show how old fashioned I am. I had no idea there were digital locks on apartments! I thought they just used those in hotels. Something to be said for good old lock and key. At least you can hide an extra key under a rock or stashed in your car.

Don't worry - before moving here I thought that too... well - a digital on is nice but also - if it fails - rather costly...

To the challenges:

Done all challenges:
    No late night sacking: Mo-Fr (and SAT+Sun as well)
    Dance videos: done last night... Well just shows that dancing after video is.. well not my talent :smiley:
    Stairs:
    2x 196 steps - to 11th floor
    1x 286 steps - to 16th floor
    1x 10 steps (halfway from 11th to 12th floor :smiley: )
    3x 29 steps - Mo-Wed at work

Need to get more exercise minutes but I know the upcoming week will be difficult. I'll be off to Taiwan for customer visits from Wednesday on. Trying to squeeze my weights and sport shoes into my cabin baggage :)

Aside from that - great job you're all doing!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    It's All Hallows' Eve today, plus Trick or Treat AND I'll be going on a nighttime lantern walk through a cemetery later.
    So....how cool is it that my login streak is 666 today with all the spooky events?

jvpq2dpfltyv.png

Very cool! And a little bit creepy actually! >:)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    I've got 90 more minutes to add for today. Rainy walk along the riverfront. Grandkids are coming tonight for trick-or-treat, so I had to get the goodies ready. I think I can actually have a little candy with them since I've met the late night snacking challenge already!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    Holy Walkamolie! We're ahead of Team 1 by only 5 points! Yikes!
  • b3achy
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »

Adding 20 minutes to the currently posted 42 for 62 total for you for today! Hope that's right and someone didn't already add the 20 minutes...

Good to see @KatKat1209 posting! Good luck with the presentation this week! You'll crush it!

I just did an extra 30 minutes on the gazelle and updated the spreadsheet - will do a few planks, but that's only going to be like an extra 3 minutes or so. We're ahead by 5 points, but Team 1 still has some minutes to post (and they waited until near the end last time too).

We have 20 more points for minutes, but they still have more challenge points logged. Those really are critical again this week. I believe in the Fab Fives!! We can win this!

ETA: and as I was typing, Team 1 pulled ahead by 5 points...argh!!! What a nail biter...even closer than last week!!

EETA: Updated stats for today: 30 October - 120 min Gazelle; 103 min Deep Cleaning House; 3 min Planks = 226 minutes
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    Mrscanmore wrote: »

Adding 20 minutes to the currently posted 42 for 62 total for you for today! Hope that's right and someone didn't already add the 20 minutes..

Yep, that's right. Thanks :smiley:
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I didn't have anything for Saturday.