Way to go Team Five!!!
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Thanks Alisa! Best of luck to you guys!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Correction: 3rd Place was Team 3 and 4th Place is Team 6.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    After a Google Sheet crash, the Week Three Destination is up and running!
    Happy Racing & Happy Halloween!

:)
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Wow, team 5, just stopping over from team 1 to say you waged an epic battle this week. Congratulations! I'm so impressed with all you minutes!!! And now it's a new week and it's on!! :):):)

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    Good to see @KatKat1209 posting! Good luck with the presentation this week! You'll crush it!

Good luck @KatKat1209, you've got this!

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,122 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Congrats Fab Fivers!! We worked hard and made it to the top for this week!!
    rihv9z6rjb1q.gif
    We still get to keep fighting to move into first place for the over all race...but we'll take it one leg at a time!
    Onward to Japan!

Worth Noting - All Challenges are Multi-Day challenges, so you may want to start them today to give yourself the most opportunity to complete them! Two specifically are 5 of 7 day challenges and the squat challenge is recommended to be broken up into more than one day.

Also, challenge points are going to be critical since it will now take 540 minutes to just get 10 points from exercising this week. We still had a few challenge minutes left last week. 525 is the max challenge points. Know that with focus we can get them all this week!

You are all...
    oxj0o92wwnzt.jpg
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    OOPS! Somebody (hawkins410), forgot to post that the spreadsheet was back up last night...it's back up!
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    It's a new week!

This morning I took some time off from work and got right to challenges!

Watched all 20 minutes of videos while riding my bike and did the morning stretches. Plan to do squats while I get some housework done...
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Couldn't make it out of bed at 4a.m. today (my normal workout time) & had a medical procedure. I may not be able to get any minutes today. If all is well, I'll try to crank it out during the rest of the week. I haven't even had time to read about our next destination, grrr!

Work hard Fabs, we can't lose this momentum!

WE'VE GOT THIS!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Went for a run this morning, and then walked to my appointment instead of driving (it was only 12 minutes, I thought it would take a lot longer - that's the benefit of living in a smaller place :wink: ). So, off to a good start. I just read the challenges this morning, I will make sure to start the stretching ones tonight!

@My_Butt - I feel like the food challenge was made for me this week! I had already planned to do this, but now there is extra incentive!
  • b3achy
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Couldn't make it out of bed at 4a.m. today (my normal workout time) & had a medical procedure. I may not be able to get any minutes today. If all is well, I'll try to crank it out during the rest of the week. I haven't even had time to read about our next destination, grrr!

Work hard Fabs, we can't lose this momentum!

WE'VE GOT THIS!

@MiamiSeoul - rest up and feel better soon! This is a team event and the rest of us will just have to pick it up. You take the time to heal!

Definitely read up on the destination when you get a chance since the challenges are multi-day. Good to know going into the rest of the week what is needed.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Hey team, great job!! Work has been crazy busy for me today, so haven't had much chance to get over here and congratulate you all on a job well done! I'm sure this will be extra incentive for Team 1 to come back, but it was a true team effort to win that week!

Food challenge won't be a problem for me this week, after overindulging this weekend, I am committed to getting back on track.

Squats... I will most likely do this today and finish up tomorrow if need be. I think if I have a couple of hours in between "sets", that I can knock it out pretty quickly.

Videos 5 of 7 days... Grrr, not that I mind doing these, but I like to set aside time to do the videos when it doesn't interfere with my normal workout plans. I'll just have to try and fit them in as a "warm up" for my normal workouts and see if that works. Challenge points are too important not to do it, just wish it wasn't required to spread it out.

@MiamiSeoul -- hope you're back on your feet soon!

Oh, BTW, for you first-timers... one of the reasons that June @summerfun2016 and I are co-captains is that we thought with such a global team that it would be good to have someone outside the Americas in case one of us needed to be reached during when the other is sleeping, so if you do need to reach out to one of us, I am usually snoozing from about 11 pm (I wish) until 5:30 am during the week and a little later on the weekends. June is in the UK and about 5 or 6 hours ahead of me. There hasn't been an issue, but just wanted to give you that FYI...

Happy Monday and Happy Halloween!
  • b3achy
    Options
    LOL...seems that each week, one of the challenges causes a grrr :angry: reaction in one or more of us. Know you'll step up Rus, because as you said, challenge points are going to be crucial this week!

I am actually okay with the challenges this week...though I am not a huge fan of multi-day videos, since I like to knock that type of stuff out once too, but I'm kind of okay with it. Maybe it's more that I'm relieved the food challenge is something I do anyway or glad that we don't have a yoga challenge (was thinking we'd be in India this week). The nice thing was that I was already thinking I needed more squats in my workouts - trying to get a better land based paddleboarding workout together, so was already going to add some this week. This gives me more motivation for it.