TEAM FIVE

Options

Replies

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,100 Member
    Options
    Um, I just checked the power rankings again. How can someone have 3945 minutes in one day? That is over 65 hours, and my days only have 24, not to mention the fact that there is no way I can exercise the entire day!!!

I'm guessing it is an error, but they are not on our team and I am not sure who to query it with.

Time Travel!

Ah, the TARDIS effect...didn't think of that! *face palm* :smirk:
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Oh and I forgot - I will also use the weigh in function - guess I need a little competition for that part :blush:
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    @KatKat1209 ... Sooooo glad to have you back :smile: -- Sorry, I didn't think about giving you a heads up on the water challenge while you were away, but we got your back. :smile:
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I am absolutely enthralled with the international flavor of our team. I've never been in a challenge group with other people from so many different parts of the world!

I feel my travel bug starting to itch a bit! :D
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Progress:
    Challenge 1 - 10 points
    complete

Challenge 2 - 10 points
    1. "Viking Chant" Video x3 done
    2. YouTube Video #1 x3 done , YouTube Video #2 x3, YouTube Video #3 x3

I know I keep putting these off... I'm such a procrastinator! Bear with me, I WILL get them done. Eventually.

Challenge 3 - 5 points
    Water Challenge - 60 ounces of water 5 days out of 7

Day 2 of 5 complete- Crushed my goal today! I downloaded an app called Hydro coach that helped.

Minutes: 100 (60 cardio, 40 flex)

@RaeBeeBaby those pics are gorgeous!

• KatKat1209
    Options
    rusgolden wrote: »
    @KatKat1209 ... Sooooo glad to have you back :smile: -- Sorry, I didn't think about giving you a heads up on the water challenge while you were away, but we got your back. :smile:

No worries Rus - it happens. Usually I don't have a problem with drinking so much water but well on vacation so many other drinks mix in... :joy:
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    I am absolutely enthralled with the international flavor of our team. I've never been in a challenge group with other people from so many different parts of the world!

I feel my travel bug starting to itch a bit! :D

I feel that too very international- and travelling is so much fun!
    MzManiak wrote: »
    Progress:
    Challenge 1 - 10 points
    complete

Challenge 2 - 10 points
    1. "Viking Chant" Video x3 done
    2. YouTube Video #1 x3 done , YouTube Video #2 x3, YouTube Video #3 x3

I know I keep putting these off... I'm such a procrastinator! Bear with me, I WILL get them done. Eventually.

Challenge 3 - 5 points
    Water Challenge - 60 ounces of water 5 days out of 7

Day 2 of 5 complete- Crushed my goal today! I downloaded an app called Hydro coach that helped.

Minutes: 100 (60 cardio, 40 flex)

@RaeBeeBaby those pics are gorgeous!

Good job Casty - I tend to do challenges on weekends as well since I simply have more time for them then.
  • MzManiak
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer. I only need one to answer her friends request. I live in England. Staffordshire. :)

Hi June! I noticed your points for challenge 1 weren't verified, so I think they're looking for more than just the region. If you have time, we'd love to hear about England! :smile:
  • KatKat1209
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    I lost my Bella, a Shih Tzu/Maltese yesterday morning & I'm devastated. Spent all day in bed - couldn't even eat until late in the afternoon when my blood sugar, and need to take medications, forced me. She was such a great girl. I'm heartbroken . . .
    7nsalqstc4in.jpg

hujnqht2ra9n.jpg

+ R.I.P. Bella +

@MiamiSeoul
    So so sorry for your loss.. I do understand quite well how you feel... I always love my pets (dogs when I was younger and now cats but they're with my parents) to bits.. My thoughts are with you
  • MzManiak
    Options
    jackiep248 wrote: »

@MissionEnforcer Challenge 1 is complete. I have friended everyone on Team 5.

Hi Jackie, just wanted to make sure you saw the last part of the first challenge. I'm on mobile so could have easily missed your post, but since your points weren't verified, I wanted to double check with you!

3. State what town/province/state/country you are from and give a brief description of where you live (pictures are fun, but not necessary).
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    To ALL TEAMS: I have started to verify Challenge #1. What I am finding is that many people are leaving out the "brief description of where you live". Also, there are some people who are doing a great job, but aren't marking it on the spreadsheet. A few are claiming points, without making any post. I will try and finish tomorrow, as it seems most players have shown up.
  • 2run2ski
    2run2ski Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Someone on Fab Fives, please answer this question: What do I need to say to get my 10 pts for Challenge #1? (It was complete earlier this week)
  • KatKat1209
    Options
    2run2ski wrote: »
    Someone on Fab Fives, please answer this question: What do I need to say to get my 10 pts for Challenge #1? (It was complete earlier this week)

Just found your post: You just stated that you live in Maine and then told us about you. But you should also tell us a bit about Maine itself - Maybe what Maine's known for, specialties, fun facts, Nature etc. Just pick 2-3 facts I guess... and then tag MissionEnforcerer :)
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    @ MissionEnforcer .. as Casty has pointed out to me thank you . I'm still in the red for challenge one .so here goes. I have all team 5 as friends. sorry I do not have any photo's to share about my country . I have live in England Staffordshire all my life . we have four seasons spring . summer. autumn. winter. we are in autumn now all the trees are dropping there leaves some really lovely colours. Staffordshire is quite a industrial work place with lots of units. but I'm very luck having Cannock chase on my door step with a large lake where I walk my dogs every day and we sit and feed the ducks . its getting colder every day here .

I have also now completed challenge 2. all three parts in my own way phew quite enjoyed it.
    I have no problems at all drinking the water .
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    how do you get MissionEnforcer blue ??? hop she see's it
    @Mission Enforcer.
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    how do you get MissionEnforcer blue ??? hop she see's it
    @Mission Enforcer.

I'M half way there :p
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    @ MissionEnforcer .. as Casty has pointed out to me thank you . I'm still in the red for challenge one .so here goes. I have all team 5 as friends. sorry I do not have any photo's to share about my country . I have live in England Staffordshire all my life . we have four seasons spring . summer. autumn. winter. we are in autumn now all the trees are dropping there leaves some really lovely colours. Staffordshire is quite a industrial work place with lots of units. but I'm very luck having Cannock chase on my door step with a large lake where I walk my dogs every day and we sit and feed the ducks . its getting colder every day here .

I have also now completed challenge 2. all three parts in my own way phew quite enjoyed it.
    I have no problems at all drinking the water .

@missionEnforcer
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    lq1pr6jn2qkf.jpg

Fab Fives, I love the way we allow other teams to think they're in the lead and then . . . BAM! Not so fast there buddies . . .

bri48sd45l8r.jpg

Thank you @KatKat1209, I appreciate your sentiments.