Tuesday - 220 stairs
    Wednesday - 157 stairs
    Thursday - 427 stairs
    Friday - 362 stairs
    1612 stairs/1332 stairs

• darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I guess today was my rest day. :/ I only did my yoga. I just couldn't motivate myself tonight to do anymore. Luckily, I killed it yesterday, so I should still get to 700 for the week. Today would have been a great day for a walk outside, but I was too busy running around doing other things. It was in the 80's, in Colorado, in February. Crazy.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options

FIRST WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS (STAY ACTIVE AND COUNT THE MINUTES!) TOTAL 13 MIN
    VIDEO 1 - BRIDGE CLIMB (1:30) DONE
    VIDEO 2 - CLIMBING SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE (3:15) DONE
    VIDEO 3 - GOLF COAST/AUSTRALIA TRAVEL GUIDE (4:50) DONE
    VIDEO 4 - NEW GOLD COAST TOURISM (3:15) DONE

CHALLENGE #1: “THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB” (10 POINTS)

THE BRIDGE CLIMB IS ONLY 1332 STAIRS! YOU MAY COUNT UP AND DOWN! :) YOU MAY USE A STAIRMASTER! ONE FLOOR/FLIGHT = 12 STEPS/STAIRS.

1678 STAIRS/1332 STAIRS DONE!

MON - 0- gotta get step'n !
    TUE - 62
    WED - 216
    THU - 1400
    FRI - DONE
    SAT - DONE
    SUN - DONE

CHALLENGE #2: “CRIKEY! SURF’S UP!” (10 POINTS)

COMPLETE THE FITNESS BLENDER BEGINNER BALANCE EXERCISES TWICE (2X). THIS SHOULD TAKE ~30 MINUTES.

2X/2X DONE!
    My balance on the ball is atrocious..LOL

CHALLENGE #3: “NOT TOO MUCH SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE!” (5 POINTS)

SIMPLY STAY BELOW OR AT YOUR NET CALORIE GOAL FOR 5 OUT OF 7 DAYS!

5/7 DAYS DONE!

MINUTES - need 100+ per day to reach the limit of 700

MON - 121
    TUE - 140
    WED - 115
    THU - 188
    FRI - 108
    SAT -
    SUN -

All challenges have been completed now to finish off the minutes for the week.
    LETS GO GO GO !!!
  • MonicaA2013
    Options
    Well i am maxed out on minutes so i will be a bit lazy tomorrow. NOT that i wont do anything but i wont push it as hard. I sure hope everyone gets all their minutes and challenges done. We are on a good track so far.

KEEP GOING SMASHERS !!!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    WEEK THREE: RACING FOR THE GOLD!
    DESTINATION: THE GOLD COAST OF AUSTRALIA! MILES: 5991

VIDEO 1 - BRIDGE CLIMB (1:30) DONE!✅
    VIDEO 2 - CLIMBING SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE (3:15) DONE!
    VIDEO 3 - GOLF COAST/AUSTRALIA TRAVEL GUIDE (4:50) DONE!
    VIDEO 4 - NEW GOLD COAST TOURISM (3:15) DONE!

THE BRIDGE CLIMB IS ONLY 1332 STAIRS! YOU MAY COUNT UP AND DOWN! :) YOU MAY USE A STAIRMASTER! ONE FLOOR/FLIGHT = 12 STEPS/STAIRS.

1410 STAIRS / 1332 STAIRS DONE!

MON - 150 STAIRS
    TUE - 270 STAIRS
    WED - 270 STAIRS
    THU - 270 STAIRS
    FRI - 300 STAIRS
    SAT - 150 STAIRS
    SUN -

COMPLETE THE FITNESS BLENDER BEGINNER BALANCE EXERCISES TWICE (2X). THIS SHOULD TAKE ~30 MINUTES.

2X/2X DONE!

5/7 DAYS DONE!

MINUTES -

763 / 700 MINUTES DONE

MON - 155 MIN
    TUE - 140 MIN
    WED - 102 MIN
    THU - 216 MIN
    FRI - 150 MIN
    SAT - REST DAY
    SUN -

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Hey team! Just popping in for a quick second. I just logged my small amount of minutes from yesterday and my workout this morning. I woke up early enough to go for a jog and do the videos and some stretching. I'm only 19 minutes from the max!! I'm gonna try to squeeze in another walk on our lunch break again today, I really wanted to hit 700 minutes this week.
    We've really closed the gap to 1st place!! Let's get some minutes in and get everyone to get the challenges done!!

Happy Sunday!!
  • MonicaA2013
    Options

VIDEO 1 - BRIDGE CLIMB (1:30) DONE
    VIDEO 2 - CLIMBING SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE (3:15) DONE
    VIDEO 3 - GOLF COAST/AUSTRALIA TRAVEL GUIDE (4:50) DONE
    VIDEO 4 - NEW GOLD COAST TOURISM (3:15) DONE

1678 STAIRS/1332 STAIRS DONE!

MON - 0- gotta get step'n !
    TUE - 62
    WED - 216
    THU - 1400
    FRI - DONE
    SAT - DONE
    SUN - DONE

2X/2X DONE!
    My balance on the ball is atrocious..LOL

6/7 DAYS DONE!

MINUTES - need 100+ per day to reach the limit of 700

MON - 121
    TUE - 140
    WED - 115
    THU - 188
    FRI - 108
    SAT - 140
    SUN -

LETS GO GO GO !!!
  • mckeon11
    mckeon11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi team! I irritated my back the beginning of the week so I had some low numbers but I'm back on the move so next week should be a "700" week for me!
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @lpeltenburg It didn't stay nice for long. We woke up to snow on the ground yesterday morning :( But I still got in my long run. Just waited for the ice to melt because I'm still kinda mad at ice for hurting my tooshie earlier this week :P

Holy cows, every single member of Team 1 did all three challenges. That is crazy dedication! Let's try to get as close as we can, Smashers. And if I can help anyone, please let me know! You all rock!

COME ON, SMASHERS!!!!!
  • mari_moulin
    edited February 2017
    Options
    WEEK THREE: RACING FOR THE GOLD!
    DESTINATION: THE GOLD COAST OF AUSTRALIA! MILES: 5991

VIDEO 1 - BRIDGE CLIMB (1:30) DONE!✅
    VIDEO 2 - CLIMBING SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE (3:15) DONE!
    VIDEO 3 - GOLF COAST/AUSTRALIA TRAVEL GUIDE (4:50) DONE!
    VIDEO 4 - NEW GOLD COAST TOURISM (3:15) DONE!

1560 STAIRS / 1332 STAIRS DONE!

MON - 150 STAIRS
    TUE - 270 STAIRS
    WED - 270 STAIRS
    THU - 270 STAIRS
    FRI - 300 STAIRS
    SAT - 150 STAIRS
    SUN - 150 STAIRS

2X/2X DONE!

6/7 DAYS DONE!

MINUTES -

883 / 700 MINUTES DONE

MON - 155 MIN
    TUE - 140 MIN
    WED - 102 MIN
    THU - 216 MIN
    FRI - 150 MIN
    SAT - REST DAY
    SUN - 120 MIN
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I did all I could this week, team. Maxed out my minutes and completed every challenge. :smile: The minutes were hard, but not so hard I can't do it again. Sometimes those last 30 minutes are me just walking in place while watching TV. I figure I'm still moving though. Looks like team 1 is going to beat us again this week. :'( I think we are giving them a pretty good run though. Can't wait to see where we are headed this week and what our new challenges are. I hope everyone has a great week!
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    MAAAAAAAN. Every week you guys! Team 1 beats us by a little bit. It kills me. I was walking around my town for hours to get minutes in, ugh. If the locals didn't think I was crazy before, they probably do now!

Well, we still pushed ourselves hard and held on to 2nd place. Team 5 was just 50 points behind us, so we should be very proud of our progress. I'm hoping to max out on my minutes again next week, and my fingers are crossed that they don't give us another calorie watch challenge :expressionless:

By the way Smashers! I will be going on spring break March 11th to March 18th. My boyfriend and I are planning a road trip to Utah from Denver, and we're going to hit up some hiking spots and camp. Getting in minutes shouldn't be an issue, but I'm not sure how logging and getting the challenges done will go.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    jesn1zdj1rkz.jpg
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    AAAHHH!!! 65 points ladies! They beat us by 65 points!!! WEEK 1 was 5 points and WEEK 2 was 10. They really crushed us this week. I don't know about you all but I want to see us in first place this week!! We are always so close! Lets get all those challenges done this week and try to max out as best we can!

This week and next week will be difficult for me as my kids are on a 2 week break from school. I just called the daycare and begged them to take the baby a few times this week even though he is meant to be off for 2 weeks. They are taking him in this afternoon and when I am there I will try to get him in another 2 times this week and 3 times next week. I promise you all another max out week for me.

Those of you who cant Max out due to work or other obligations just put in as much as you can. Give that extra little effort to get some extra minutes in and to get those challenges done. Every small workout counts even a 10 minute walk!! We need EVERYONE to beat out team 1! We can do it SMASHERS!!!

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    WEEK FOUR DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    WE ARE OFF TO THE LAND OF SMILES!

:):):)
  • mari_moulin
    edited February 2017
    Options
    WEEK FOUR: TUK TUK TO THAILAND!
    DESTINATION: CHIANG RAI, THAILAND! MILES: 5019

VIDEO 1 - CHIANG RAI - HEAVEN OF THE NORTH - 6 MINUTES FOR WATCHING
    VIDEO 2 - 12 THINGS NOT TO DO IN THAILAND - 4 MINUTES FOR WATCHING

CHALLENGE #1: “MUAY THAI ANYONE?” (10 POINTS)

MUAY THAI (NOT “MAI TAI”!) IS THE NATIONAL SPORT OF THAILAND. IT IS A COMBAT SPORT LIKE NO OTHERS! FIGHTERS USE THEIR KNEES, ELBOWS, SHINS AND HANDS TO IMPLEMENT BONE CRUSHING STRIKES!

TO EARN YOUR 10 POINT FOR CHALLENGE #1 COMPLETE THE 30 MINUTE KICKBOXING VIDEO. YOU CAN ALSO DO OPTION #1: 30 MINUTE KICKBOXING WORK ON YOUR ABS WITH JESSICA SMITH AND PEANUT OR OPTION #2: COMPLETE ALL OF THREE SMALLER VIDEOS 3 TIMES (3X) EACH. IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION YOU MUST COMPLETE 9 VIDEOS (3X3).

0 VIDEO/1 VIDEO DONE! OR 0X3/3X3 DONE

CHALLENGE #2 : “SABAI (RELAX!) YOUR FEET!” (10 POINTS)

TO EARN YOUR 10 POINTS FOR CHALLENGE #2, MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN A COMFORTABLE POSITION HAVE ON LOOSE CLOTHING AND SOME NICE LOTION OR OIL IS FUN TOO! SIMPLY DO THE FOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS TWICE EACH (ONCE FOR EACH FOOT). ***YOUR MASSAGE MINUTES MAY COUNT FOR YOUR MILEAGE MINUTES.

VIDEO 1 (10 MIN) - 0/2 DONE
    VIDEO 2 (6.5 MIN) - 0/2 DONE
    VIDEO 3 (3.29 MIN) - 0/2 DONE
    VIDEO 4 (4.02 MIN) - 0/2 DONE

CHALLENGE #3: “GRAB A BAG OF BUGS!” (5 POINTS)

TO EARN YOUR 5 POINTS FOR CHALLENGE #3 JUST EAT SOMETHING YOU’VE BEEN AFRAID TO TRY OR HAVE TRIED IN THE PAST AND DIDN’T LIKE! YOU MUST POST ON YOUR TEAM THREAD:

1. WHAT YOU TRIED
    2. A SEPARATE SENTENCE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE THEN (AND ONLY THEN) PUT YOUR “ 5” IN THE CHALLENGE #3 BOX (AT THE SAME TIME AS YOUR POST)! IMPORTANT: YOU MUST FOLLOW THE FORMAT EXACTLY, OR YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT!

1. WHAT DID YOU TRY?

2. TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE.

MINUTES -

0 / 700 MINUTES DONE

MON -
    TUE -
    WED -
    THU -
    FRI -
    SAT -
    SUN -
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am excited about the kickboxing this week. Off to work so I can go to a yoga class tonight
  • aim630
    aim630 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I will try to do better this week. I don't know if I can get 100 minutes per day, but I'll try! I just found out next week I have to go on a work trip with someone I barely know to Detroit for 4 days. The weather is supposed to be warmer here, so I had looked forward to walking outside, but I guess I'll just have to wait. I'm hoping the hotel has a gym, and I'll be able to get some time in there. Still frustrated with the scale...no change over the past 2 weeks. My husband drops at least .5 lb per day. Of course then he wants to give me advice about what to eat. I've been sticking to about 1400-1500 per day, but I guess I need to cut down to 1200-1300. It's so hard though!