No F-Ups February 2017 Week 1 (2/1-2/7)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    wozy46 wrote: »
    ^^^yeah, like my already telling myself NO to the fresh strawberry cream cheese pie in my fridge that my husband and sons will eat tonight. Full bore sugar. I felt guilty making it, but that's what they requested, so....Happy Valentine's Day to them.

I hear you on this... my wife made 3 batches of chocolate chip cookie dough on Sunday and spent Monday afternoon baking cookies so that she, our daughter, our grandson and my co-workers would all have cookies to snack on today. I looked at the cookies last night and was only tempted for a second or two - I grabbed cheese out of the fridge and had that instead.
  • bonniehoskins
    bonniehoskins Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cadori wrote: »
    I'm in! I want to rely less on my keto crutches - artificial sweetener and salami - and focus more on better nutritional choices. If that means a bit more fruit, so be it.

But I'm keeping Torani in my coffee in the morning (for now). Let's not go crazy here.

Is Torani good just alone with black coffee as a substitute for creamer?
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Working on that 10 min mile: ran longer with good form and rhythmic breathing. Did walk and averaged less speed but had much better form and a better run over all. Definitely felt improvement. Woot!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    Cadori wrote: »
    I'm in! I want to rely less on my keto crutches - artificial sweetener and salami - and focus more on better nutritional choices. If that means a bit more fruit, so be it.

But I'm keeping Torani in my coffee in the morning (for now). Let's not go crazy here.

Is Torani good just alone with black coffee as a substitute for creamer?

Well it's not creamer, but it tastes sweet so if you musts haves coffee (like I do) but don't want the calories, then it tastes fine.

Week 3 is up now, Let's move the conversation over there so you'll get responses.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10516576/no-f-ups-february-2017-week-3-2-15-2-21#latest
This discussion has been closed.