Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    My (kind of depressing!) weekly weigh in:

iwgdg1xfxv0a.png

To be fair, I ate too many chips (fries) last night, so I can't really expect anything else! Ha!

TrendWeight is nicer to me though and my line is still sloping downwards! :)

map7jvpx3awi.png
  • minigrrll
    Options
    My partner just sent me this picture from our camping trip last weekend - I am going to use this as my before/motivation picture... UGH! Posting it here so I have a record... At least the scenery is nice.

cnawityy3cps.jpeg

• minigrrll
    Options
    And some bonus shots of the view from our campsite and our setup.

The sun coming up:
    nn5h0l4942mp.jpg

Our camp at sunrise from the beach:
    2fbyhnxhfldy.jpg

Camp:
    lqbsv9gp1cvt.jpg

• OMAD2017
    OMAD2017 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's beautiful!! & you look great, don't be mean to yourself! I actually think you look about the same as I do right now at 165. I like trend lines, too. :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks! It's crazy how we are so critical - I can hardly look at that picture of myself it bothers me so much - everything about how I look makes me cringe... :s
  • mominnc
    mominnc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just read through your journal, you're doing awesome! I love your chart, so detailed! I'm writing my weekly weight in the back of a notepad and hiding it from my husband, ha ha. Oh, and by the way, I think you look great! Maybe not what you're used to seeing, I get that, I do the same. But I can't wait to look like you some day! :smile:
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Love the pictures. Don't worry about gains here and there, you will lose those.
  • alimk43
    alimk43 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I like your graph with the analysis - did you write this or was it some sort of download?
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    You do not look like you weigh 190+, you look great! I love your photos, what gorgeous scenery you had around you. :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks everybody for your kind comments - back after the weekend (I try to stay away from technology as much as possible n the weekend...).
  • minigrrll
    Options
    alimk43 wrote: »
    I like your graph with the analysis - did you write this or was it some sort of download?
    No didn't write it - it's a free weight tracker graph website: www.Trendweight.com You really need a wifi digital scale that uploads your weight automatically (though I'm sure you can manually enter the weight too) - I use the Withings scale. It's awesome as it really gives you a clear picture of what is happening with you weight. It smooths out daily fluctuations - helps me freak out less over gains!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    You do not look like you weigh 190+, you look great! I love your photos, what gorgeous scenery you had around you. :)

I agree, You carry your weight well :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks!

So I FINALLY got back down to the weight I was the weigh-in before last (9 June)...

Note the nice gain on Saturday c/o the delicious Sangria (could also have had something to do with the food, though all I had were veggies and dip and a small portion of lovely Indian curry...). Was worth it though as my partner's sister and family were down visiting from Sydney and we only see them about once a year, if that.

Then note the ridiculous loss of a full kilo overnight (2.2 pounds)... Crazy body, clearly a bunch of water weight floating around... :)

dritbd6gupgl.png

And at least Trendweight says I'm still going down - even if the line's a bit flatter than I'd like and the goal date is now ridiculously far in the future - at least it's giving me a date (and at one point when I first started I think it was saying sometime in 2028... Yikes)!

0lzk84esj1yf.png

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Sarah! And you got to enjoy Sangria to boot! Woohoo! :-)
  • HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Your charts are cool. I use Happy Scale app for weight trends. I like seeing that view better than the EKG-look of my weight on usual charts.
    A year long tour of Oceania is on my bucket list as a dream vacation.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Just quickly checking in.

Weight has been EXACTLY the same since Monday (it's Thursday here...).

Hoping my official weigh-in tomorrow will show a loss, if not, I'm going to have to actually start getting serious with tracking calories - shock, horror! (I've kind of dropped off with that over the past couple of weeks - coincidence with nothing happening on the weight front? I think not!)

Absolutely slammed at work with deadlines and haven't even had the chance to update my spreadsheet or read anybody's updates!! Will have to break my no-screentime-on-the-weekend rule to catch up!!

Hope everybody is doing great... :)
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Looking forward to your update tomorrow :)
  • OmadRyback
    OmadRyback Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm on OMAD it would be really great to go camping! I love the camping pics. It would be cool to cook an OMAD meal outdoors around a camp fire. You can get as creative as you would like. You don't have to stick to the basic typical hot dog and hamburger. I would grill onions, mushrooms, as well as other veggies that are griller able. Then for the meat I would go with swordfish or sea bass.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    OmadRyback wrote: »
    Now that I'm on OMAD it would be really great to go camping! I love the camping pics. It would be cool to cook an OMAD meal outdoors around a camp fire. You can get as creative as you would like. You don't have to stick to the basic typical hot dog and hamburger. I would grill onions, mushrooms, as well as other veggies that are griller able. Then for the meat I would go with swordfish or sea bass.

It was awesome - I usually majorly overeat when I'm camping. Junk food snacking all day basically. This time I probably ate too much for my one meal, but I just had the one meal. We just won't mention the booze!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Well, I'm finally 200g (0.4 lb) under my weigh in from two weeks ago... I'm not over happy with only losing 7.9 pounds in a month, but it sure beats gaining 7.9 pounds in a month, so I'll take it!! B)

I am definitely committing to entering my food again and counting calories. I can clearly pack way too many calories onto a plate/into an hour!

Anyway, at least it's going down... :)

AND, more importantly I'm not feeling deprived...

hw8zgbv6kpkb.png

And Trendweight:

uk132jq1pjhb.png