• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »
    :D excellent - mystery solved!

good run?
    started raining here, and now sun is out! bah

Yeah it was ok, the rain stayed off until the last 5 mins and wasn't too heavy just got blasted in the face with the wind a bit on the way back

nice - wake you up for the afternoon? :p

Certainly did, also did my yoga straight after so that's another thing ticked off for the day, thinking I might do a full body weight video and an extra walk tonight whilst I am feeling energetic.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Tis the way to go. Then there's no guilt if one night you feel like couch surfing! :D
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Awesome! Tis the way to go. Then there's no guilt if one night you feel like couch surfing! :D

and watching the rest of LOTR :lol:
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    Exactly! :D
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    If anyone ever needs any encouragement to drink more water, I highly recommend pickled jalapenos :lol: Had a couple that my friend pickled me for Christmas with my lunch and have had to drink about a litre of water in the last 10 minutes
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    haha brilliant!!
  • beerfoamy
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Morning all! merry tuesday!!

pressed submit too soon!
    Done weights, 2km swim and swim circuits this morning. Work is now suffering excess Vic bouncyness!! :D:D
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    You are both way too energetic! In a good way...my abs are still quite sore but half day soooo I see sleep on the horizon before son's doc app. This evening....then gym, food and more zzzzz.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    hehe, I do like morning workouts - it means that when 2-3pm boredom hits with a fiery vengeance I don't have to struggle to work out after work or at home - anything i do is cos I want to and is fun :D

I am feeling my abs too today from Sunday Pilates! stupid abs! :D

nice for half day though :) naps for the win! I wish I could nap. rarely succeed!

my mate just messaged me that he is doing a Half Marathon in May, jokingly said I couldn't do one and I replied 'I KNOW!' haha. No way. But now he has said, 'but if you did, I wonder what your time would be?'
    I hate him! Now I am looking at training plans for HMs - sigh, peer pressure haha. need to get my leg checked out before any decision making though (possible hernia in shin - nowt massively dangerous, but running does make it show up more)
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    I got all my workouts done yesterday, had the lunchtime run and some yoga, walked the long way home, did 10 mins on the bike to warm up whilst watching Friends and then 20 minutes of strength training. So figure I might do this 3 times per week rather than spreading my workouts over 5 days with cardio one day and strength training another. The thought of having 3-4 off days but doing the same amount of training is definitely tempting!
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    It is a good thing! :)
    I seems like all my life events and gym classes conspire to make Tues my 'day of everything' haha

but yeah, the 3-4 days off is great, and I bet you will yourself doing things on those days too - just for fun!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    It is a good thing! :)
    I seems like all my life events and gym classes conspire to make Tues my 'day of everything' haha

but yeah, the 3-4 days off is great, and I bet you will yourself doing things on those days too - just for fun!

I walk a fair bit anyway, for example today is an "Off Day" but I've already walked 2 miles into work, might walk/yoga at lunchtime and then I will be walking 3.5 miles to the cinema tonight straight from work to watch the new Insidious movie.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    Aw cool!! That looks amazing film! for jumps and scares -not expecting much plot wise though! haha
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    I may chew my arm off just to have an excuse to go home!!
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    OMG, feels like armageddon on the Irish north west coast! Haven't had a decent walk in days and was really psyched up to go out at lunch today but the hail is falling horizontally! And my boss is just back from Australia and I can't resist the Tim Tams!!! One just isn't enough... Someone please give me a kick in the rear!!!
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    Not a help, but Tim Tams look amazing - like a cakey penguin bar!

and horizontal hail is definitely a no go! Can you do the 'office route', up and down all stairs and back to start? :)
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Lol, they're not actually cakey... quite similar to penguins, but the biscuit is crispier and the filling creamier! They are just divine! But I have decided to share and will be bringing some to the canteen later!! (It's just myself and my boss in my section so I could keep them all to myself if I wanted!!) Hhhmmmmmm

And yes, I've been up and down the stairs several times today!! Step count still only at 3700, but I'll figure out something!!
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    sharing is good for the soul - or something equally cliched which means you get less chocolate :( haha

I keep wandering round the building - partly to get steps, partly to stave off boredom lol
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    amc2509 wrote: »
    OMG, feels like armageddon on the Irish north west coast! Haven't had a decent walk in days and was really psyched up to go out at lunch today but the hail is falling horizontally! And my boss is just back from Australia and I can't resist the Tim Tams!!! One just isn't enough... Someone please give me a kick in the rear!!!

Can you keep it to your end of the country please it's nice and sunny in between the odd hail shower down here on the South East coast! :lol: I have to walk later in it whether I like it or not.

• beerfoamy
    Options
    did you escape the weather @tinkerbellang83 ? and was film good?