General Chat

Options

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »
    did you escape the weather @tinkerbellang83 ? and was film good?

Film was really good considering we are getting on into the franchise, plot wasn't terrible and plenty of jumpy moments. Did not manage to escape the weather though, got caught in a hail/snow storm half way there lol
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    :D awesome for good film. Less awesome for weather :/ hardcore for not getting taxi though! haha
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    :D awesome for good film. Less awesome for weather :/ hardcore for not getting taxi though! haha

Got one into work this morning haha I have 2 promo codes that mean it only costs me 1 euro.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    oh wow!! best taxi ever!! :D:D winning! :)
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    it HAS to be illegal to be this bored!!!? sigh
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    it HAS to be illegal to be this bored!!!? sigh

Long day?

I went out for my lunchtime run, but missed brekkie this morning and it has my performance all to pot. Should have been 10 mins - 3 min walk - 10 mins but was more like 8 mins - 5 min walk - 5 mins - 5 min walk - 2 mins lol
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    long week!! I think I have had about 30 mins of work the past 3 days! :( not even got any busy work I could faff at

and I can tell it is getting to the stage where if I do get work, I am not gonna want to do it! lol

whinge over

but you still went and ran!! :D winning!
    I forgot my brekkie this morning too - but got bacon, hash browns and mushrooms at work so that was ok. I did however eat all of my snacks with lunch - good for brace cleanliness, bad for afternoon boredom munchies!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    It was late by the time I got showered so I am only just finishing my lunch now and don't think I can be bothered with my pickled onions. So I guess I am winning on the calorie count side of things lol
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    oh but pickled onions! yum!

I still have around 500 to play with so I could go and get some form or cake/crsip thing - or pot of cottage cheese/tuna. lol
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve, I got a bit carried away with some of those Pink Wafers last night, but average over the week so far has me around 200 cals under so not too worried and my trend app has me losing at about 1.9lbs per week so all good!
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    nicely done! pink wafers are the best! :D

Happy Friday eve :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    How is your storm damage this morning :lol: I slept through most of our weather this side tbh, it was a bit windy but nowhere near as bad as the night before.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    the lid to the recycling bin (that broke off in the last windy night) is nowhere to be found. Council have been informed of it so that if they come without a lid to try and fix it, they won't be p'd off.

And the lid to the outside garden container thing was blown off. So my lawn mower got wet! tch.
    Nothing too major - am impressed with my fences tbf, next doors are down.
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi all... happy to be approaching the end of the week!! Trend app had me down 0.3lb for the week... slow going as I had hoped to go 1lb per week until end of Feb. But I haven't had much exercise this week with all the crap weather! Think I'll need to start hitting the gym at lunch break next week as I need to get moving to lose the weight... TimTams should be all gone in a few more days!!!

On a more humorous note, I dropped my first born and her friend at a secondary school for a taster day this morning... On the way in I asked if they had everything... So phone - check, money - check, lunch - check, drink - check, pen and paper???? Uuuugh - no... Like wtf did they think they were going to do for the day???? Luckily my glove box has a good stationery supply and I managed to equip them for a day in school!! Does not bode well for the future... At least I won't have to worry about sending her to Uni at this rate! I'll be rich when she's older :smiley:
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    @beerfoamy My best mate sent me a pic of her garden in Durham this morning it looks like somewhere in the Arctic Circle, and as usual they haven't gritted any of the local roads.

@amc2509 haha I like their priorities.

• beerfoamy
    Options
    @tinkerbellang83 - wow! we didn't get snow. Ok, am happier now. ouch!

@amc2509 - hah, yeah my brain semi-stopped after, 'I dropped my first born' lol. Made for fun sentence. And their priorities are fine! :p pens and paper will be at the school? teehee, kidding
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    @tinkerbellang83 - wow! we didn't get snow. Ok, am happier now. ouch!

@amc2509 - hah, yeah my brain semi-stopped after, 'I dropped my first born' lol. Made for fun sentence. And their priorities are fine! :p pens and paper will be at the school? teehee, kidding

I did have to double take that too lol
  • amc2509
    Options
    Ha Ha!! That's given me a giggle!!!

Almost home time and it's LASHING outside.... At times like this I really wish I lived in Spain!!

On an aside I just got text from the wee woman and they got free lunch in the canteen so didn't need money, or lunch!! But they did use the pens and notebooks, lol!!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    amc2509 wrote: »
    Ha Ha!! That's given me a giggle!!!

Almost home time and it's LASHING outside.... At times like this I really wish I lived in Spain!!

On an aside I just got text from the wee woman and they got free lunch in the canteen so didn't need money, or lunch!! But they did use the pens and notebooks, lol!!

Where on the North West are you?

I really miss living in a warmer climate, my skin seemed so much healthier and it was far easier to stay active.
  • amc2509
    Options
    I'm in Sligo... it really is beautiful here when the weather is half decent, unfortunately we are nearly always included in the Status Orange weather alerts!! This week has bee particularly miserable weather wise!