General Chat

Options

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »
    remove the jalapenos from half and I'll join ya! haha That sounds very yummy - then your lunch can be your tea/breakfast tomorrow? less prep?
    I am getting coleslaw for tomorrow now! I keep forgetting foods that I love! not missing them until someone else brings them up though.

Hahaha sorry. I'll probably save it for dinner, Sunday. I normally just have eggs for brunch on a weekend and then eat out on a Saturday afternoon/evening.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    yeah I like my weekend brunch/ 2 meal plan. trying not to eat anything til Saturday afternoon this weekend as we have pizza, garlic bread and sausage rolls party food type stuff happening. Need allll my calories for that haha

What you up to this weekend?
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    yeah I like my weekend brunch/ 2 meal plan. trying not to eat anything til Saturday afternoon this weekend as we have pizza, garlic bread and sausage rolls party food type stuff happening. Need allll my calories for that haha

What you up to this weekend?

Oooooh pizza.

I am off to play music bingo in the pub this evening with some friends, then thinking of taking the work car off for a spin somewhere for a hike tomorrow or Sunday. I have a couple of mad busy weekends coming up so going to enjoy the peace.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    Music bingo?
    do they play songs and you have to guess the tune -then see if you have it on your bingo card? so recognising the songs faster can get you calling faster?

nice plan! so much countryside near you am guessing - Ireland is gorgeous!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Music bingo?
    do they play songs and you have to guess the tune -then see if you have it on your bingo card? so recognising the songs faster can get you calling faster?

nice plan! so much countryside near you am guessing - Ireland is gorgeous!

Yeah that's the basic gist, you have similar grid to normal bingo with the song & artist on it and they play about 15 second clip of each song.

Yeah there is stunning scenery in pretty much every direction from Cork.

https://www.exercisenotextrafries.com/single-post/2017/06/23/The-View-From-The-Top---Amazing-Scenery-in-Ireland-Exercise
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    that sounds brilliant! my mum loves bingo and singing! am so looking into this as an event/activity

and wow - yeah. i keep meaning to get the ferry (wow tis pricey though) and drive round for a few days! Gorgeous
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    that sounds brilliant! my mum loves bingo and singing! am so looking into this as an event/activity

and wow - yeah. i keep meaning to get the ferry (wow tis pricey though) and drive round for a few days! Gorgeous

Probably cheaper to fly and hire a car. Flight are pretty cheap into Dublin.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    nifty idea! you drive on the 'right' side of the road over there too yeah? haha
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    nifty idea! you drive on the 'right' side of the road over there too yeah? haha

Yeah it's pretty much the same as the UK except with some slightly laid back views to driving, like forgetting that roundabouts tend to have other entrances, paying attention to traffic lights is optional and speed limits are guidelines.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    hah same here!! except speed limits round my way are apparently a challenge to be exceeded
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    hah same here!! except speed limits round my way are apparently a challenge to be exceeded

I wouldn't fancy getting caught in the UK now with the new fine system.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    you know more than me! what's that?
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    you know more than me! what's that?

It's now a percentage of your wage.

bmvu6wmk4n38.jpg
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    wow!! cool
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    how's this for a laugh,
    just had someone call and say, 'Hi I was on the phone with you earlier....erm...um....never mind I'll call back later, I'm busy'

what the actual hell? :#
    sigh......people

• tinkerbellang83
    Options
    how's this for a laugh,
    just had someone call and say, 'Hi I was on the phone with you earlier....erm...um....never mind I'll call back later, I'm busy'

sigh......people

People are weird.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    how's this for a laugh,

sigh......people

People are -stupid-.

FIFY :D
    It is the clarion cry throughout our team on a daily basis
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    Monday, Monday....bah daaaaaa, bah, daaa da da...can't trust that day!

:D
    EARWORM
    hehe

Everyone have good weekend?
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Monday, Monday....bah daaaaaa, bah, daaa da da...can't trust that day!

:D
    EARWORM
    hehe

Everyone have good weekend?

All good here, had a lovely hike on Saturday and went to see Black Panther yesterday. How was yours?
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    ooh am off to see that tonight! is it good?
    glad weather was good for hike as well :)

yep, good weekend here. Mates round Saturday, games and pizza and puddings hehe. Plus, playing cards against humanity with a 14 year old boy - hah!
    yesterday went to a spa leisure place and just pratted around in the pool for an hour! handstands and walking on hands is so much fun in water! :D