General Chat

Options

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »
    ooh am off to see that tonight! is it good?
    glad weather was good for hike as well :)

yep, good weekend here. Mates round Saturday, games and pizza and puddings hehe. Plus, playing cards against humanity with a 14 year old boy - hah!
    yesterday went to a spa leisure place and just pratted around in the pool for an hour! handstands and walking on hands is so much fun in water! :D

Yeah it was really good, wasn't expecting much from it but it was awesome. I love CAH.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    yay! :D that's good

yeah, my mum has recently got a set of CAH - that was fun afternoon also lol
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    yay! :D that's good

yeah, my mum has recently got a set of CAH - that was fun afternoon also lol

We're a little bit obsessed in our gaff, I've the main UK set + 5 expansion packs lol
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    hehe tis good. I have a Big Bang Theory set which is more kid friendly, mates in Bristol have same as you -allllll the sets. They didn't think much of the Bristol expansion though.

Are you getting/have you got the Harry Potter one?
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    hehe tis good. I have a Big Bang Theory set which is more kid friendly, mates in Bristol have same as you -allllll the sets. They didn't think much of the Bristol expansion though.

Are you getting/have you got the Harry Potter one?

I haven't I just have the US official expansion 1,2 & 3 and some from Crabs Adjust Humidity.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    :D awesome! Crabs Adjust Humidity was hilarious!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Just popped in to catch up and wow, another language is being spoken, had to google it...ha!

Glad everyone had a great weekend. I am back in gym tomorrow to test back pull. I think it was not so serious.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    @nexangelus - hehe, but now you know about Crabs Adjust Humidity- which can only be good :p

hope gym goes ok today!
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Morning all!!! I go away for a few days and come back to find that love is in the air!! @tinkerbellang83 good to hear your date went well :blush:

Had a lovely few days off work but spent a fortune as had to take kids shopping for outfits for communion and confirmation in April... All kitted out now except for me! I'm thinking I'll wait till I get to Vilnius in April and I might pick up something cheap, but nervous that I'd be cutting it fine.. I hate shopping!

My son went to see Black Panther at the weekend with his friend and really loved it. He was telling me all about it on Sat night and then it came up on Graham Norton... looks really good...

Finally the weather is picking up and my chest infection seems to be gone... Got out for an 8K walk/run yesterday and I'm crippled today! First time to run since last autumn and managed a few 6 minute runs... hopefully my lungs continue to co-operate!! I'd lokve to get back to being able to do the 5k parkruns on a Sat morning...
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    @amc2509 - awesome!!
    I must be the only person who was bored stiff through Black Panther lol

fingers crossed for your outfit shopping and lungs behaving :) park runs are fun. I haven't been able to get out of bed in the cold for them for a while now!
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    Morning!
    How is everyone this fine Wednesday morning? :)

My evening will be spent remodelling a nerf gun into a unicorn that shoots rainbow coloured darts. hehe and eating steak and maybe pancakes.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Just your average Wednesday night then lol.

I am grand, reckon it was actually PMS the last couple of days cos had a hormonal spot outbreak too dammit, hope it stays away long enough for me to get to Iceland and back but I doubt it
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    totally! lol

bah spot outbreaks suck! When are you off to Iceland? (very nice!)
    I do generally find though that PMS is sentient, and if I worry about it being early it usually is!! sigh.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    I hadn't even considered it might be PMS or given any thought to it, I'd be due in around 10 days so just thought my people tolerance was low, but then think with the spots and the chocolate cravings I am deffo early.

Flying over to Manchester Tuesday then off to Reykjavik on Wednesday through to Saturday, can't wait!
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    hmm yeah, around 7-10 days before mine I get (more) intolerant, weepy and hangry - gotta love PMS

bet it will be awesome! have you been before? my mate said the Golden Circle was fantastic. It is definitely on my travel list :D
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited February 2018
    Options
    hmm yeah, around 7-10 days before mine I get (more) intolerant, weepy and hangry - gotta love PMS

bet it will be awesome! have you been before? my mate said the Golden Circle was fantastic. It is definitely on my travel list :D

No it's been on my bucket list for years, finally just caved and booked it, doing Blue Lagoon between airport and hotel, Golden Circle & Northern Lights on Thursday and left Friday free in case we don't see the lights and need to go out again. early flight back to Manchester Sat morning and then back to Cork Sat evening
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    awesome! jealous! will be amazing :D:D
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    @tinkerbellang83 jealous.com!!! Iceland is so amazing! You'll have a ball!! Defo recommend Dillon Whiskey Bar for happy hour!! Really nice buzz in the place... And from a weight loss point of view, the food is really healthy in general! I actually lost weight last year while being there, probably because of all the walking, but everywhere seemed to have lots of healthy options on the menu...

@beerfoamy really interested to hear how nerf gun unicorns turn out!! Sounds like something my daughter would do!! photograph the process please :wink:

Just had death by meetings all morning... escaped the afternoon ones thank god and decided to skip the free food and eat my humble tuna sandwich at my desk instead! (did have a scone in the morning though... my resistance to free food has limits!) Lovely day here so hoping to get walking at lunch!!
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    amc2509 wrote: »
    .. my resistance to free food has limits!)

Oh man do I agree with this! :D for me it tastes better too! haha

I shall be taking progress photos :) in all honesty my mate who is coming round to help has re-modelled a lot, so I am envisioning me feeding him steak and him showing me what to do aka doing it lol

well done on the afternoon escape! :D

• beerfoamy
    Options
    Friday eve!!! tra la la!

how is everyone?

I did a 4.82 mile run this morning, stretched out and am only marginally achy - this is good!
    Got pizza, gin and Risk gamage tonight woohoo!! :D

and tomorrow eve is Disney, pizza and Prosecco haha