gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Daily post - Friday

Exercise - yes, hour step class
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Water - over 100 ounces

Still fighting that chest cold. At least tomorrow is my day off of the gym. I really need it. I pushed myself hard this week and I actually think I won't even go for a walk because the air seems to agrivate my chest. I will do some houscleaning to keep me moving. And baking I need to do some more lowish carb baking so I can restock my freezer.

Feel better. Happy baking
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday

Track. Yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 40 mins treadmill
    Water. 56 ounces
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post Friday

Track. Yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 40 mins treadmill
    Water. 56 ounces

Stay hydrated especially when exercising
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post

Today was a good day I burned over 800 calories in the pool today she kept me in a long while but it was worth it and when I got out I didn't feel as much pain so I was so happy about that. I stay on point with all my meals and eating healthy today so I'm happy about that and even made me peanut butter banana protein shake for lunch.

Track yes
    Calories yes stayed under
    Exercise Aqua therapy for 65 minutes 45 minutes calisthenics and 10 minutes on the treadmill
    Water 128 Oz
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    c0p3flfpj4jg.jpg
    GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM SLIMSONS!
    DAY 5

Just finished 65minutes of aquatherapy and I feel AWESOME! Those injections are really working its great not to be in so much pain. I hope you guys are having a great day so far.

Just wanted to share my news and to prove if you continue to press you will have good moments along this journey!

You look so happy it makes me happy!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    c0p3flfpj4jg.jpg
    GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM SLIMSONS!
    DAY 5

Just finished 65minutes of aquatherapy and I feel AWESOME! Those injections are really working its great not to be in so much pain. I hope you guys are having a great day so far.

Just wanted to share my news and to prove if you continue to press you will have good moments along this journey!

You look so happy it makes me happy!

Today was a good day and it makes me feel good to spread my affectious joy :D:)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Day/Goals: My day has taken a weird turn and not a good one either. I had a great workout, finally getting my "Snatch" mechanics down (snatch as in weight lifting for those of you who don't know that term, I understand, I thought it was weird at first too) and I'm finally putting weight on the bar, but I might not be around much for the next couple days since I currently have an emergency house guest (my 3 year old niece) who will need my undivided attention for the next couple of days, hopefully she can go home by Monday or Tuesday, but I don't know yet if that is possible.
    Track: Yes--kinda, mentally, I know what I ate and I know how much.
    Calories: Yes--I am pretty sure even though I didn't log much today with the eventuful day I've had.
    Exercise: Yes--45 minutes weight training, snatches.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • deanit
    deanit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    deanit
    weigh in day: Friday
    current weight: 171.7
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Feb 9th
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Woohoo happy Friday!
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes. Under
    Exercise: nope
    Water Intake: 34oz ish
  • Bambinam
    Bambinam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday

Track Yes
    Calories over
    Exercise 30 mins Beachbody( clean week)
    Water. 60 oz
  • AB0215
    Options
    @Calli1616 and all of my other low carb friends:

I just made low carb pancakes for breakfast and while I don't generally like or want pancakes, my niece wanted them so I improvised and gave her low carb ones since I don't keep pancake stuff in the house anymore. She ate them so I'd say they were approved.

ok6mcutvz2e5.jpg

https://www.copymethat.com/r/hjZjwaY/keto-vanilla-cream-cheese-pancakes/

On a side note, that's where I store all my recipes, and if you'd like other low carb ideas you can search using the tag "Keto" but it's got a ton of healthy recipes that aren't low carb as well, or even healthy, I store everything there lol.
  • gjaholy33
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in Day Saturday
    Week: February Week 1

PW 459.2lbs
    CW 452.8lbs

Yes I am so proud of me and I am keep on moving forward so it gets lower and lower and lower on the scale. And Ashley, @AB0215, you were correct it takes a change in diet not exercise to make a difference because I only exercise one time this week so I'm so proud of myself B):D:)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Friday

Track: Yes
    Calories: No...... we had pizza. Lol it was delicious. And my 1.5 yr old ate as much as I did!!!
    Exercise: the usual stairs and toddler play
    Water: 114 oz

I was exhausted yesterday..... when I am exhausted, I eat a lot. So I consider this a NSV that I didn't go overboard all afternoon. Haha :)
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Options
    ooh - thanks @AB0215! I'm a recipe junkie, so I will really enjoy looking through your recipes!
    Yay @gjaholy33 - happy for you! Nice work!

Daily Post for Friday

Exercise - super long walk with a friend and some weights.
    Track - yes
    Calories - no
    Water - 64oz

So this week wasn't so great on keeping my calories under control. I did keep tracking and tried to be restrained in calories, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been - still not good.

Username Calli1616
    Weigh in Day Saturday

PW 192.8lbs
    CW 195.6lbs
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    So this morning I weighed myself and the scale showed a huge drop in pounds. I was like “That makes no sense”. Stepped off, reset, battery died. I hope my breakthrough was truly a breakthrough and not my scale malfunctioning. Off to buy new batteries.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in Day Saturday

PW 459.2lbs
    CW 452.8lbs

Yes I am so proud of me and I am keep on moving forward so it gets lower and lower and lower on the scale. And Ashley, @AB0215, you were correct it takes a change in diet not exercise to make a difference because I only exercise one time this week so I'm so proud of myself B):D:)

Way to go Gloria!! Great job sticking with it even without the exercise!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 190.2 lbs
    Current Weight: 192.5 lbs

I really feel like I need to justify this in my head but I don't, I'm not doing anything wrong. I lift heavy, I have a very stressful family emergency going on, I haven't been overeating, just stressed and building muscle (my body fat is still lowering), so I am not complaining, I just wish the scale was cooperating, but we all know it does not.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Friday

Exercise - Nope, rest day :) But I did some house cleaning.
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Water - Over 100 oz
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: Fyreside
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 262.3 lbs
    Current Weight: 261 lbs

My lowest this week was 258.6... But we are in a heatwave at the moment and I'm very determined to stay hydrated. So sadly I think I'm drinking those extra pounds lol.
This discussion has been closed.