Replies

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday

Track: Yes. Even the 2 calorie tic tac.
    Calories: Under!
    Exercise: Yes. Really intense dance practice for 2 hours (on and off though). I'm so tired!
    Water Intake: 64 ounces!

OKAY. Today was an EXTREMELY good day for me. 1. I was under my calories and ate healthily 2. NSV my mom brought me a slice of costco cheese pizza today (I love costco pizza lol) and I said no to it instead of ruining my streak and wrapped it and put it in the freezer for Friday! That felt REALLY good to do because now I'm still on track. 3. Dance practice was intense, really fun and now I feel good because it was a good work out (we're doing a cultural dance routine for a cultural fest event at my school) 4. I drank more than 64 ounces of water (this has been a struggle lately. Still getting back into the swing of drinking as much as I did before I lost my water bottle)

I feel like I'm on track for getting to my mini goal of 190 by the end of the week. I'm REALLY excited. I've been working so hard.
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Guys. All this time I thought that the "Woo" button on here meant like "Woohoo" but apparently it doesn't. So don't take all those "woos" I gave you personally. Was trying to be positive lol smh

I thought it meant woohoo also. Whoops

Okay, I am feeling like a dummy, I also thought it meant whoohoo...whoops.

We could just make a determination that within this group it means woohoo?

I'm doing this. Since we're all on the same page, "woo" in this group means "Woohoo!" lol
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    Favorite Healthy Snacks: Any crunchy vegetable (carrots, celery, etc.) with guacamole. Apples with almond butter are also really good.

More people should answer the healthy snack question because it's my snack inspiration.
  • Bambinam
    Bambinam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Track Yes
    Calories On target
    Exercise 9000 stepts ( I have not been working out since I am feeling a sharp pain on my stomach left left, going to the dr today)
    Water 100 oz
    I am planing to start beach body at home since I find it impossible to get to the gym.
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    FYI, here is some info on the "Woo"
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options

Wow so if we think something is too good to be true we're suppose to click "Woo" wow that's like responding to someone's post "well if you said so" neither one is polite at all nor is it motivating (my personal opinion)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Hey everyone so good to just to check in for day 4 it was awesome even though I had to stay inside I still kept to my meals and I even had my Aid go to the store and buy me some baby carrots and peanut butter so I can have something to snack on when I have those urges so I can say I'm ending this on a positive note.

Calories under
    Track yes
    Exercise no ( but I've been reading up on yoga for overweight people and I think that that's going to be my routine in the future since I am having problems with my knees and my back. So I purchase a book today and I've been reading all about it, yes even when it comes to exercising and changing your regimen you have to do your research)
    Warer 120oz

Awesome water intake, Gloria!!!
  • tinak33
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Guys. All this time I thought that the "Woo" button on here meant like "Woohoo" but apparently it doesn't. So don't take all those "woos" I gave you personally. Was trying to be positive lol smh

I'm doing this. Since we're all on the same page, "woo" in this group means "Woohoo!" lol

I agree and totally just "woohoo'ed" your post. lol
  • tinak33
    Options
    Daily Post for Wednesday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: the usual stairs and toddler play
    Water: 120 oz

There is only 1 way for me to drink this much water each day. I show up at work with 3 full bottles of water. Each of them are the Smart water bottles that are 33.8 oz. I drink one in the morning, one with lunch, and one in the afternoon. Then have a large glass of water with dinner (about 16 oz).
    I will not buy water at work. I will think about it, I will want to, but I will forget.
    I will not refill my water bottle at work. Again, I will think about it and want to, but ultimately, I will get distracted and forget.
    So this is the only way for me to get it done. I refill the bottles every night when I get home. I buy a 6 pack, and start new bottles every week. So I reuse the same bottles for a week. Less expensive that way.....
  • tinak33
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Week: Feb Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's Weight:177.7
    Current Weight: 177.1

Baby steps..... but in the right direction. Still hoping for a big drop so I can end Feb in the 160s! haha
  • tinak33
    Options
    Favorite Healthy Snack:

I have a few..... This is what is in my snack drawer:

Raisins. I love them. I have a bag full of the mini boxes (45 cal).
    Pretzel Crips - I love the Garlic Parmesan ones.
    Popcorners - The basic "Salt of the Earth" ones are my favorite. If you love popcorn, you will love these.
    Sweetened banana chips: I tried the unsweetened ones and they had no flavor!! So I got the sweetened. Higher calories, but soooooo yummy!
    Cheese sticks: I love the Colby jack cheese sticks. I love cheese. <3
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    I went to my first appointment to explore the bariatric surgery option and got some questions answered. I did notice that the subject is about as divisive as politics, yikes! People have definite thoughts one way or the other. I'm still leaning towards it, but am thinking of trying the keto diet, as the process goes forward. Or at least, trying low carb again. I still think that after 40+ years of yo-yo dieting, that maybe I need something more drastic.

Wednesday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Just my walking, did not hit my steps goal, though.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Wednesday

Exercise - 1 more bare minimum day
    Track - no
    Calories - absolutely no
    Water - 64oz (managed this at least)
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

I agree and totally just "woohoo'ed" your post. lol

Ditto lol
  • ssssanaaaa
    edited February 2018
    Options

So basically you use it if you think the poster is spreading inaccurate misinformation
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mjohemme wrote: »
    I, too, thought it was for woohoo or woot! What is it, if it is not?

Apparently it's like a "dislike button" without actually being a dislike button ? I had no idea but I saw it in the MFP technicality thread

why not just say "dislike" lol, just saying.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    There is only 1 way for me to drink this much water each day. I show up at work with 3 full bottles of water. Each of them are the Smart water bottles that are 33.8 oz. I drink one in the morning, one with lunch, and one in the afternoon. Then have a large glass of water with dinner (about 16 oz).
    I will not buy water at work. I will think about it, I will want to, but I will forget.
    I will not refill my water bottle at work. Again, I will think about it and want to, but ultimately, I will get distracted and forget.
    So this is the only way for me to get it done. I refill the bottles every night when I get home. I buy a 6 pack, and start new bottles every week. So I reuse the same bottles for a week. Less expensive that way.....

This is good advice! Since I am a stay at home mom, I "work" at home but really I just spend all day obsessing over my diet and playing on facebook. So I also do a three bottle thing but I put them in my room so that nobody else steals them. Also, here in Germany many people drink sparkling water as their daily drinking water and I've also developed this habit. Also great with lemon or lime when I'm feeling fancy. It's just so much more enjoyable to drink than plain flat water. And yes, if I do have a lemon wedge I'll log it. I also drink two extra bottles of water on days I go to the gym, and I even drink flat tap water sometimes througout the day. But my base are those three bottles! There are those days when I'm just not into water and those bottles are there staring at me like...drink me...
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday I accidentally said Tuesday yesterday but I meant Wednesday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, A one hour spin class.
    Water Intake: over 100 ounces

I've actually been fighing developing a chest cold all week (I take Source Naturals Wellness Formula suppliments when I feel something coming on so my body usually stays in "fight mode" for a while instead of getting full blown sick) so I wasn't sure if I should do my class today or not. I decided to go for it and just go lightly if I wasn't feeling it. To my surprise I had tons of energy and by the time I had gotten home my symtoms were much less. No idea how that happened. I have another gym class tomorrow evening so hoping I'm healthy. It's step, I love step it's the closest I'll ever come to dancing. :D Oh! On a cool note, I wanted to get a fitness tracker specifically for counting steps but I am totally broke so I have put it off. Today I found a 1 euro fitness tracker clip in the bargain bin! Previously I've been using my phone but I really don't like carrying it with me throughout the house since I tend to break things. So for my days off of the gym when I am soo tempted to not move...I will now have a cute little tracker who's sole purpose will be to remind me to MOVE.
This discussion has been closed.