TEAM: The Slimsons (February)

Replies

• mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Went out to eat with my daughter and found out that Noodles Co. has doable calories and they are all posted right there with each dish. For real, I could have bbq pork mac and cheese (I only ate half a serving) for 330 calories, what?!! Nutrition-wise, not great, but for going to dinner with someone, it's nice to have go-to places.

Thursday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Just my walking, did not hit my steps goal, though.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Daily Post for Thursday

Calories: No... I was hungry.... we had tacos. I ate 2. lol I was quite full afterwards.
    Exercise: stairs and baby chasing
    Water: 120 oz

I'm thinking that immediately after dinner, I need to brush my teeth. I hate eating after brushing my teeth. It will keep me from snacking on cookies, or eating more than I need...

We started the Biggest Loser Challenge at work and I have a goal to lose 17 lbs in 12 weeks. I know I can do it if I really apply myself. I want to start the month of May in my 150s!!
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Daily post - Thursday

Exercise - yes. Did a walking video and some stretching
    Track - yes
    Calories - no
    Water - 64oz
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Just dropping this right here. I have blasted through my plateau and am no longer in the 200s.

Congratulations! This is so exciting and motivating!!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 193.0
    Current Weight: 190.5

I'm excited because I reached my mini goal but kind of disappointed I didn't break into the 180s. But I'm so close. I just need to keep close to my calorie deficit this weekend (this is going to be the goal for the weekend for me because last month the weekends were what kept me from losing more weight). But I suppose February is off to a good start!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    c0p3flfpj4jg.jpg
    GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM SLIMSONS!
    DAY 5

Just finished 65minutes of aquatherapy and I feel AWESOME! Those injections are really working its great not to be in so much pain. I hope you guys are having a great day so far.

Just wanted to share my news and to prove if you continue to press you will have good moments along this journey!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Previous Week's Weight: 193.0
    Current Weight: 190.5

I'm excited because I reached my mini goal but kind of disappointed I didn't break into the 180s. But I'm so close. I just need to keep close to my calorie deficit this weekend (this is going to be the goal for the weekend for me because last month the weekends were what kept me from losing more weight). But I suppose February is off to a good start!

Awesome loss!! You got February down for sure!
  • 143tobe
    edited February 2018
    Daily post - Friday

Exercise - yes, hour step class
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Water - over 100 ounces

Still fighting that chest cold. At least tomorrow is my day off of the gym. I really need it. I pushed myself hard this week and I actually think I won't even go for a walk because the air seems to agrivate my chest. I will do some houscleaning to keep me moving. And baking I need to do some more lowish carb baking so I can restock my freezer.
  • 143tobe
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Thursday

We started the Biggest Loser Challenge at work and I have a goal to lose 17 lbs in 12 weeks. I know I can do it if I really apply myself. I want to start the month of May in my 150s!!

You can do it! That will be awesome!

• gjaholy33
    143tobe wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday I accidentally said Tuesday yesterday but I meant Wednesday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, A one hour spin class.
    Water Intake: over 100 ounces

I've actually been fighing developing a chest cold all week (I take Source Naturals Wellness Formula suppliments when I feel something coming on so my body usually stays in "fight mode" for a while instead of getting full blown sick) so I wasn't sure if I should do my class today or not. I decided to go for it and just go lightly if I wasn't feeling it. To my surprise I had tons of energy and by the time I had gotten home my symtoms were much less. No idea how that happened. I have another gym class tomorrow evening so hoping I'm healthy. It's step, I love step it's the closest I'll ever come to dancing. :D Oh! On a cool note, I wanted to get a fitness tracker specifically for counting steps but I am totally broke so I have put it off. Today I found a 1 euro fitness tracker clip in the bargain bin! Previously I've been using my phone but I really don't like carrying it with me throughout the house since I tend to break things. So for my days off of the gym when I am soo tempted to not move...I will now have a cute little tracker who's sole purpose will be to remind me to MOVE.

I so love your enthusiasm over the little things. I makes a difference when we press despite not feelung and due to you pressing the cold had to leave. Enjoy your cute tracker.
  • gjaholy33
    Just dropping this right here. I have blasted through my plateau and am no longer in the 200s.

Yay! CONGRATULATIONS YOU ROCK!!
  • gjaholy33
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Username: Gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: February Week 1
    Previous Week's Weight: 211.4
    Current Weight: 211.7

Don't GIVE UP WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU!!
  • gjaholy33
    Daily Post
    Nice day today, got my morning walk in. Wasn’t able to get my bike ride in, there is always tomorrow
    Calories: Yes. Under
    Exercise: 1hr walk
    Water Intake: 36oz ish

Try to drink more water, your body loses water when we exercise so you want to stay hydrated to have more energy
  • gjaholy33
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday

Track: Yes.
    Calories: Over by a little
    Exercise: Yes. Dance again. I'm sore.
    Water Intake: 64 ounces

I reached 190.4 this morning. But I wanna see what I am tomorrow on weigh in day. Hopefully going a little over doesn't affect it too much. It shouldn't because I also worked out? But we'll see.

Fingers crossed. . .I'M ROOTING FOR YOU!
  • gjaholy33
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Day/Goals: Deadlift day!! 190lbs. Just realized that I basically just deadlifted myself today and that's only 85% of my current PR. (I'm gonna be a beast! #Goals)
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes--72 mins weight training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz

GO ASHLEY YOU GOT THIS!! WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU!
  • gjaholy33
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Today, 2/8
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no

We need a little more information for the OPTIONAL MINI CHALLENGE:

Are you drinking water? How many oz
    What exercises are you doing?

• gjaholy33
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Yesterday, Jan 7th
    Calories yes
    Track yes
    Exercise yes. 80 min. Gym. Aerobics, weight lifting, stationary bicycle

WOW! YOU'RE ROCKING IT!
  • gjaholy33
    Daily post Thursday

My muscles are screaming from shovelling and pushing the limits in Body Pump

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under. Even though I had McDonalds for dinner
    Exercise. 1 hour Body Pump. 2 hours volleyball.
    Water. 70 ounces

Ooh McDonald's I been craving this but I am staying away. Glad you stay under your calories.
  • gjaholy33
    jmacaroni wrote: »
    I'm a newbie-is this where I post my weekly weigh-in?

Username: Jmacaroni
    Weigh in week: Feb Week1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 254.4
    Todays Weight: 248.8

Wow! Totally awesome YOU'RE ROCKING IT!
  • gjaholy33
    Bambinam wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Exercise - walking 8000 steps
    Water- 80 oz
    Calories- on target

Weekly weigh in
    February week 1
    Weigh in day - Friday
    Last week 209
    Curret week- 207
    I have been watching what I eat for 3 weeks,
    but this is he first week I see the scale moving down.

Yay! So proud that scale is moving finally. I know it can be frustrating
This discussion has been closed.