ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in Day Saturday
    Week: February Week 1

PW 459.2lbs
    CW 452.8lbs

Yes I am so proud of me and I am keep on moving forward so it gets lower and lower and lower on the scale. And Ashley, @AB0215, you were correct it takes a change in diet not exercise to make a difference because I only exercise one time this week so I'm so proud of myself B):D:)

Woohoo! You did it! Keep going!!! You got this!!!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday

Track. Nope. My zen day
    Calories. Under?
    Exercise. Ugh. Shovelling snow and tobogganing with kids
    Water. Not a lot. 30 ounces maybe.

I hate snow. And winter.
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday

Track: Yes.
    Calories: No.
    Exercise: Just walking. Not really exercise for me.
    Water: Maybe like 40 ounces.

My friends and I celebrated my birthday on Friday because they couldn't on my actual birthday so we went out to eat and that made me go over my calories. Also, I didn't realize how many calories the pop tarts I had for breakfast had lol. Not worth it to me so I won't have them anymore. Unfortunately, today isn't looking too good either. This weekend overeating habit is an actual problem for me and I've started looking for solutions on the internet so I'm going to try to implement them tomorrow (I'll be more specific on my Saturday daily post tonight). ALSO, part of my birthday gift was a bag of fun-sized Twix bars. I'm going to give it away to my family or something so that I don't finish them all. They add up fast.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Tracking. Yes
    Calories. No
    Exercise. No
    I have been very busy entertaining, making dinners, baking brownies, and having lots of company. I seem to do best on OMAD, fasting when there is not company coming for dinner. Tomorrow is a new day! I admire those that have will power. I did resist brownies and ice cream today but nuts are an addiction!
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have been away for hockey again this weekend! I have been tracking as best as I can.
    Track sorta
    Exercise no
    Calories I think under
    Water about 2L
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Weigh in:
    Username: Fyreside
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 262.3 lbs
    Current Weight: 261 lbs

My lowest this week was 258.6... But we are in a heatwave at the moment and I'm very determined to stay hydrated. So sadly I think I'm drinking those extra pounds lol.

That's still a great loss and you're doing great.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Great week 1 everyone!! It's a great time to think about your week and what worked and what didn't work. WIth that being said, we had a lot of great team sucess this week, and I'd like to remind everyone that the scale isn't the only measure of success. And in that spirit I'd like to have everyone take a minute and think, did you have any non-scale victories you'd like to share?

Today I realized I can sit indian style and play with a 3 year old in the floor for hours and the last time I tried that was at Halloween and I was uncomfortable, but not anymore. Non-scale victory for sure!
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Nice and chill Saturday.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes. Under
    Exercise: nope
    Water Intake: 48oz ish
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Day/Goals: No exercise, planned rest day, well to an extent. A lot of moving around with a toddler, but no official workouts.
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Nope, not today.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • ssssanaaaa
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday

Track: Yes.
    Calories: No.
    Exercise: No. Just studying for my organic chemistry test on Tuesday.
    Water: 60 ounces

Comments: I've been over my calories Friday and Saturday. I'll let Friday fly because it was like a girls night out (maybe that's not an excuse either idk) but Saturday is just the whole weekend overeating thing from last month all over again. And my goal for this weekend was to not do that. But I suppose this goes to show that if you don't identify exactly what induces your problem and come up with a solution to fight against it, it can be a pattern you can't stop.

So anyway, I was reading on how to stop weekend overeating (looks like this is more common than I thought it was lol) and I think what I'm going to do is allow myself to increase my calorie intake a little on the weekend but not enough to stop my weightloss. So on a regular week day my calorie allowance is 1200 but on the weekend I think I'm going to aim for ~1600 and less which should still result in weight loss. That way I'm still allowing myself to relax a little on the weekend but not so much that I self sabotage my week's hard work. SO that's my goal for tomorrow! Let's see if I can implement this.

I also read about "disinhibition" and basically when you do something a little astray from your regular diet plan (say you said no carbs, but then you eat something with carbs) and then afterwards you think "well, I already messed up. Might as well eat all the carbs in my house now" which anyone rational can consciously say that's not a wise decision but a lot of these behaviors are internalized and we're not really thinking about it when we do it. So that was interesting and I think I've gone through it before as well.
  • PaganUK
    PaganUK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    PaganUK
    Feb week 1
    PW 153
    CW 153

:# again!!!!
  • danzibob2016
    danzibob2016 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: Danzibob2016
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 176.6
    Current Weight: 175.8
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory for this week

I was able to do tricep dips. Something I was never able to do.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday

Track:yes
    Calories: big fat no
    Exercise: chasing and carrying a toddler
    Water: 100 oz

I overeat on the weekends.... I did better than I normally do, but when dinnertime hit, I just ate and ate and ate..... went waaaay over. Didn't even track all my dinner cuz I was already like 300 cals over.
    Also, I had hotdogs for lunch, but I soak a lot of the fat out. So I don't think it was as high in calories as it says..... not that it made much of a difference in the end! Hahahaha
    I will do better today. :smile:
  • DanishFeta
    DanishFeta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: Feb Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 218.2
    Todays Weight: 218

Whoops, I guess this is my first week of Feb post then. I have flu...which hasn't been fun but on the bright side I haven't been eating chocolate.... just a lot of soup and bread.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Saturday

Exercise - only some flexibility time to be able to say I did!
    Track - yes
    Calories - no, my father wanted to treat us to pizza. Very sweet, no so good for my calories.
    Water - 64oz (and I skipped the beer with the pizza to make this - better choice, but not as fun)
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I keep getting my days mixed up.

Daily Post for Sunday

Exercise - Yes, Spin class, some walking and stretching. Was fun.
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Water - Over 100 oz

Tomorrow is my weigh in. Even though the scale should go down based on my CICO this past week, I am nervous. :#
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Exercise - swim and spin
    Track - not exactly, in my head
    Calories - under
    Water - nope

Trying to get back on track after a little too much wine and celebrating this weekend.
  • AB0215
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Day: I will stay under my calories today, my meals are prepped and planned, which is great considering I still have my 3 year old niece and those of you who have kids and manage to get this stuff done, I tip my hat to you, it's harder than it looks! And for the record, while typing this, I let her go potty by herself and she just made me "decorations."
    hogsst7dtgir.jpg
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes--60 minutes weight training, 185 lb squats, overhead press, and more legs!
    Water Intake: 99 oz
This discussion has been closed.