TEAM: The Slimsons (February)

Options

Replies

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Day: I will stay under my calories today, my meals are prepped and planned, which is great considering I still have my 3 year old niece and those of you who have kids and manage to get this stuff done, I tip my hat to you, it's harder than it looks! And for the record, while typing this, I let her go potty by herself and she just made me "decorations."
    hogsst7dtgir.jpg
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes--60 minutes weight training, 185 lb squats, overhead press, and more legs!
    Water Intake: 99 oz

Wow. . Lol you have your hands full. But glad you were able to get everything done
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Exercise - swim and spin
    Track - not exactly, in my head
    Calories - under
    Water - nope

Trying to get back on track after a little too much wine and celebrating this weekend.

One day at a time. I see you were able to swim so celebrate that achievement and set another goal for tomorrow. One short term goal at a time will achieve the biggest reward.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    I keep getting my days mixed up.

Daily Post for Sunday

Exercise - Yes, Spin class, some walking and stretching. Was fun.
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Water - Over 100 oz

Tomorrow is my weigh in. Even though the scale should go down based on my CICO this past week, I am nervous. :#

YOU GOT THIS STAY ENCOURAGE and all will be well
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday!
    Exercise: None
    Calories: :#:#
    Tracked: no

Having a very lazy Sunday. <3

Ooh I love lazy Sundays
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Saturday

Exercise - only some flexibility time to be able to say I did!
    Track - yes
    Calories - no, my father wanted to treat us to pizza. Very sweet, no so good for my calories.
    Water - 64oz (and I skipped the beer with the pizza to make this - better choice, but not as fun)

Small goals is better than no goals. I no it wasnt fun but I bet your body thank you for it
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    DanishFeta wrote: »
    Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: Feb Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 218.2
    Todays Weight: 218

Whoops, I guess this is my first week of Feb post then. I have flu...which hasn't been fun but on the bright side I haven't been eating chocolate.... just a lot of soup and bread.

Ahh feel better, praying tomorrow will be a better day.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Saturday

Track:yes
    Calories: big fat no
    Exercise: chasing and carrying a toddler
    Water: 100 oz

I overeat on the weekends.... I did better than I normally do, but when dinnertime hit, I just ate and ate and ate..... went waaaay over. Didn't even track all my dinner cuz I was already like 300 cals over.
    Also, I had hotdogs for lunch, but I soak a lot of the fat out. So I don't think it was as high in calories as it says..... not that it made much of a difference in the end! Hahahaha
    I will do better today. :smile:

First step is acknowledging you flops and you are even better because you track every morsel. So I am hoping today was a better day
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    ooh - thanks @AB0215! I'm a recipe junkie, so I will really enjoy looking through your recipes!
    Yay @gjaholy33 - happy for you! Nice work!

Daily Post for Friday

Exercise - super long walk with a friend and some weights.
    Track - yes
    Calories - no
    Water - 64oz

So this week wasn't so great on keeping my calories under control. I did keep tracking and tried to be restrained in calories, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been - still not good.

Username Calli1616
    Weigh in Day Saturday
    Week: February Week 1

PW 192.8lbs
    CW 195.6lbs

Thank you and do not stress this week will be better.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily Post: Friday

Track: Yes.
    Calories: No.
    Exercise: Just walking. Not really exercise for me.
    Water: Maybe like 40 ounces.

My friends and I celebrated my birthday on Friday because they couldn't on my actual birthday so we went out to eat and that made me go over my calories. Also, I didn't realize how many calories the pop tarts I had for breakfast had lol. Not worth it to me so I won't have them anymore. Unfortunately, today isn't looking too good either. This weekend overeating habit is an actual problem for me and I've started looking for solutions on the internet so I'm going to try to implement them tomorrow (I'll be more specific on my Saturday daily post tonight). ALSO, part of my birthday gift was a bag of fun-sized Twix bars. I'm going to give it away to my family or something so that I don't finish them all. They add up fast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENJOY YOUR DAY!
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Great job this week to everyone! Hope everyone has a good week this week.

Daily check-in Sunday:

Track: yes
    Calories: Sunday's are usually my day to be more lax. I went over by 200 calories, but that's not bad for me.
    Exercise: went to the driving range and ran after a toddler all day.
    Water: I barely drank any today. I'm terrible about drinking water while at home.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    jmacaroni wrote: »
    Great job this week to everyone! Hope everyone has a good week this week.

Daily check-in Sunday:

Track: yes
    Calories: Sunday's are usually my day to be more lax. I went over by 200 calories, but that's not bad for me.
    Exercise: went to the driving range and ran after a toddler all day.
    Water: I barely drank any today. I'm terrible about drinking water while at home.

I am glad you got your exercise in but it is important to hydrate so Here's a tip that I use to get me to drinking more water: keep a glass of water by your bed, in the kitchen, and the living room; this way it is always there. When you wake up drink a glass and when you go to sleep drink a glass. If you do not do anything else 16oz when you first wake up and 16oz before you go to bed works wonders on your body.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post
    We made it through Day 8 yay!

I will be posting the results of the mini challenge tomorrow I'm sorry for the delay but celebrate my father's 60th anniversary today and I was to host so I had a lot to do thank God I have my Aid to help me so we accomplished everything we need to arrive so I just got home my body is hurting like crazy so I took a few painkillers and hit the bed.

I just want to Pat myself on the back because I didn't overeat at the celebration, I did snack but I had my mom get the little appetizers of carrots peanut butter and celery (you know those little trays) besides that there was chips and cookies so I did have two cookies or three but I didn't go gorge on the cookies and I had some carrots and celery with peanut butter and I had only one plate so and one slice of cake. I didn't take any food home because I'm aiming to have a good week this week

Track yes
    Calories yes I stay under
    Exercise yes decorating and cleaning
    Water 94 Oz today
  • Bambinam
    Bambinam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday
    Track:yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: just cleaning the house and running after the kids
    Water 75 oz
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calorie yes
    Exercise no
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Happy Sunday. Got some errands and projects done today. Got my peepers checked and ordered new glasses. Also built an outdoor ledge shelf for the vegetables I just seeded this week.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes. Under
    Exercise: nope
    Water Intake: 50 oz ish
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hello, i signed up and was supposed to be in this team. Is it too late too add my results from when i signed in?
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Username: 143tobe
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 160.4
    Todays Weight: 160

a loss of .4 lbs. Yes, I know I should be happy, but I checked last night and my net carbs came out to be an average of 1000 per day this past week. I've been SO good. Eating on point, exercise on point. Was really hoping for a bigger loss than this. :/
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Sunday post
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well done team!!! Great results.
    Overview of my week - made it to the gym 4 times. This was a great acheivement for me. I hate exercise! Drank too much prosecco on Saturday night but avoided snacking :)
    Overall I think I would give myself an 8 out of 10!
This discussion has been closed.