Weigh in week: February Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's Weight: 248.8
    Current Weight: 248.6
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Hey guys, quick reminder, we are missing a lot of weigh ins this week and I really don't want to see anyone eliminated, especially when we're doing so good!!

Please post your weigh ins on your weigh in day, and if you missed your day, please post it before the end of day Saturday for it to count this week.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Oops. My weight in was Wednesday. Thanks for the reminder.

Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 314...I think that was my last posted weight
    Todays Weight: 305...don’t remember what I was Wednesday but, this was my weight this morning.

5 lbs till under 300. Is it strange that I am excited about that?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    5 lbs till under 300. Is it strange that I am excited about that?

Nope, I was that excited when I was getting ready to be below 200.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Options
    Username Calli1616
    Weigh in Day Saturday
    Week: February Week 3

PW 195.6lbs
    CW 195.8lbs

Ugh.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily post - Saturday
    Finally the end to a crazy work week. My goal today was to sit around in my sweats and do nothing. We are on Feb. break next week, so I'm hoping to find a couple of days to relax and de-stress.
    Exercise: 3 mile run (as allowed by PT)
    Track: nope
    Calories: ???
    Water: not really
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Better sleep last night. Went shopping today for new shoes and bought new protein powder. However. I also splurged and bought a sausage breakfast sandwich. Oh. Hello calories. So today is an over day. I’m not going to fret. It happens and I refuse to weigh myself till Monday.
    Track. Yes
    Calories. Over
    Exercise. Shopping
    Water. 30 ounces
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in week: February Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 190.5
    Current Weight: 192.5

Sorry, I was supposed to post this yesterday but it was an extremely busy day. But anyway, there's the damage from those few days of eating too much. It's okay though I've moved on. And I'm seeing progress already (I was 193.5 earlier this week D: ) so you live and you learn. I'm actually kind of glad this happened since now I know that if I take a break for a few days it's going to ruin everything so it's not worth it and it's important to always be careful with what and how much you're eating.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW 452.8lbs
    CW 452.8lbs ( sorry Ashley, @AB0215, I couldn't weigh myself)

Daily Post

So today is my weigh-in day but being that I'm on vacation I cannot weigh myself, bummer I really wanted to see if I had any results but I guess I have to wait till I get home.

I stuck to my plan last night and I had Lean Cuisine but those little meals never fill me up so I added vegetables to it and it made for a nice healthy meal. I also went on to the www.healthywage.com, that Ashley told us about maybe 3 weeks ago, I'm betting $50 a month for 18 months to lose a hundred ninety-nine pounds so I have to stay true to myself otherwise I'm going to lose a lot of money. . .LOL! :o:D:/

So today I stayed true to myself and my plans didn't overeat; I'm going out to dinner with my sister to celebrate her birthday, she chose a Mexican restaurant, so I won't be able to over eat. (I hope)

Today we spent over 2 hours in the pool swimming and then relaxing in the whirlpool, my sister husband, niece and nephew came with us and it felt great to actually be able to swim laps again so I'm definitely going to enroll at the rec center in New York being that my shoulder is much better, I just have to be careful not to spend 3 hours or 4 hours in a pool swimming maybe just 45 minutes to start off.

Side note so today is the ending of the second week for the Winner's Circle so granted I get back in time tonight I have to work on my assignment for school but the Winner's Circle winners should be posted by tomorrow evening.

Track yes
    Calories yes under so far
    Exercise yes 45 minutes of swimming
    Water 140 oz today
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories under (but only because I worked out this morning)
    Exercise yes ( 60 minute pound class)
    Water about 70 oz

Tonight my husband and I went out to celebrate Valentine's Day. I saved a ton of calories for tonight and worked out so I am under my goal, but definitely more than I would normally eat. It was wonderful to be out to a nice dinner. We have two very busy teenage boys and don't often get out alone! We must do that more often!!
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Saturday before my trip. Trying to get a few things done like make a planter for my mom for her b-day coming up. Turned into a 4 hour exercise. I’m a little pooped.
    Track: Of course.
    Calories: Yes. Under today and even had a really nice breakfast
    Exercise: sort of. Work on building a planter for 4 hours
    Water Intake: 50 oz -ish.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Day: Somehow, waaaay under my calories for the day, so way under MFP is yelling at me. I'm not going to eat any more, one, I'm not hungry, two, it's late and I need to get to bed so I can squat in the morning. If more days were like today, I might weigh less...but I'm not gaining, so...not soo bad I suppose.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Nope, rest for me. Saturdays are my rest day.
    Water Intake: 99 oz, well more, but after that I don't care so I don't track it.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes 90 min, stationary bike, rowing , weights, aerobics,, neck exercises
  • PaganUK
    PaganUK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    paganuk
    My apologies. .No weigh in this week. called away from home this weekend.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Sunday

Track: yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, Running and Spin class
    Water: Over 100 oz

OMG!!! HUGE NSV today!! I used to be a runner but have not really truly ran in over a year. Today at the gym I ran 20 minutes before my spin class to warm up, and 40 minutes afterwards to see if I could complete a 5K without walking. I did it!! I had to stop running due to hip problems but I felt great!

Now confession time...I only ran because I ate Cheetos late last night but I put them under this morning's calories since I had already closed out my log yesterday. :D Totally made up for it today though. I am SPENT.

(I'm totally going to copy this to my status :p )
  • AB0215
    Options
    Good Morning Slimsons and Welcome to Week 3!!

It seems like a lot of us are struggling right now and it's pretty common at this point in a new routine for it to get tougher as motivation is starting to fade but don't let it!! Imagine yourself a few months from now and think about how good it will feel when you're lighter and have more energy. Picture it (it's hard I know) but it helps me to think about what my end game is and the only way to get there is to do the work, hard as it is. You CAN do it and you ARE worth it!! Don't let others get in your way and don't let your inner voice tell you that you can't, because you can (even if it's baby steps).

I am about to share something that I've never shared with anyone, and it's been a decision I've been trying to make for weeks now. This is something I can't even bring myself to share with family and friends since for some reason they all doubt me, still. (also I have trust issues and don't want people stealing my pictures to sell things without my permission, especially when this is alllll my hard work.) Also, on a side note, I'm not photogenic for some annoying reason and the second photo (I realize now that I was making a weird face, but was more concerned about how the shirt looked at the time) was me a few weeks ago when I had to get a new shirt for a job interview. It's a large, I was wearing a 3x when I started actually trying to get in shape in June of 2017. This first photo was taken by my mom 3 years ago when my niece was a new born at Christmas. I didn't know she took the photo and I found it last year when I was making a collage for her for Mother's Day and that was all it took for me to realize how far I'd gotten and I needed to make a change. And now here I am. I hired a personal trainer and that's been a life changing experience. She's really kept me going when I felt like giving up and then I found this group and my motivation has gotten even stronger. There IS strength in numbers and this is why I'm here everyday. I really hope sharing my story helps some of you who can't see yourself months from now, or even years from now, because I couldn't either and now I can't wait to see myself in another few months.

4649md3fe1ji.jpg

Okay, enough about me for now, you guys are doing great, and I know we will only get better!!

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Good Morning Slimsons and Welcome to Week 3!!

It seems like a lot of us are struggling right now and it's pretty common at this point in a new routine for it to get tougher as motivation is starting to fade but don't let it!! Imagine yourself a few months from now and think about how good it will feel when you're lighter and have more energy. Picture it (it's hard I know) but it helps me to think about what my end game is and the only way to get there is to do the work, hard as it is. You CAN do it and you ARE worth it!! Don't let others get in your way and don't let your inner voice tell you that you can't, because you can (even if it's baby steps).

I am about to share something that I've never shared with anyone, and it's been a decision I've been trying to make for weeks now. This is something I can't even bring myself to share with family and friends since for some reason they all doubt me, still. (also I have trust issues and don't want people stealing my pictures to sell things without my permission, especially when this is alllll my hard work.) Also, on a side note, I'm not photogenic for some annoying reason and the second photo (I realize now that I was making a weird face, but was more concerned about how the shirt looked at the time) was me a few weeks ago when I had to get a new shirt for a job interview. It's a large, I was wearing a 3x when I started actually trying to get in shape in June of 2017. This first photo was taken by my mom 3 years ago when my niece was a new born at Christmas. I didn't know she took the photo and I found it last year when I was making a collage for her for Mother's Day and that was all it took for me to realize how far I'd gotten and I needed to make a change. And now here I am. I hired a personal trainer and that's been a life changing experience. She's really kept me going when I felt like giving up and then I found this group and my motivation has gotten even stronger. There IS strength in numbers and this is why I'm here everyday. I really hope sharing my story helps some of you who can't see yourself months from now, or even years from now, because I couldn't either and now I can't wait to see myself in another few months.

4649md3fe1ji.jpg

Okay, enough about me for now, you guys are doing great, and I know we will only get better!!

You look freaking awesome! Hard work pays off!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 you are amazing. Thank you for sharing. #hotstuff
  • danzibob2016
    danzibob2016 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: Danzibob2016
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 176.6
    Current Weight: 176.8