Leslie Sansone April 2018 Walk Challenge

14567810»

Replies

• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,589 Member
    @PinkyPan1 I hear you! Leslie does the same thing to me! I really love that about her. She's one of the most motivating fitness instructors I've ever followed.

Something humorous to me...I just noticed that the last two longer workouts I've done with modifications not using much arm movement due to my injuries, my FitBit has picked them up as Elliptical exercise. :smiley: It always picks Aerobic for Leslie. Guess that arm movement really does make a difference.

Hi VeggieGirlfor Life. I laughed when I read what your Fitbit did. We have a large front yard and my husband uses a riding lawn mower while I use the push mower. My Fitbit always records that as "riding a bike." Ha, I wish.

Well done on that 5 mile Advanced Walk!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    135.01/100

8.62 miles golfing this morning.
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,093 Member
    30 Min Pyramid Walk with Jessica Smith.
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    @AnnofB Isn't that funny how Fitbit interprets movement? I actually took mine off on a longer drive the other day. I wrapped it in a sweater and had it lying in my passenger seat on top of my purse. I get tired of having to enter drive times to negate "steps" it picks up and someone suggested trying this. Well, it thought I went on a bike ride! So I still had to go in and enter driving anyway. :wink:
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    Did my usual Saturday night walk!
    5 BOOSTED Miles!
  • berardellicm6
    berardellicm6 Posts: 43 Member
    Saturday = 33minutes
    Sunday = 45 minutes

April total = 1142/1200...ever so close! Cathy B.
  • PinkyPan1
    139.43/100

4.52 miles golfing this afternoon.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    54/90 Miracle Miles - 4 Miles

It's been the school holidays here so I have found getting the time for a Leslie walk has been too stressful! Kids go back to school on Wednesday so I have started off my week by getting up at 5:15am and doing my Miracle Miles DVD.
    I won't make goal this month, but I'm okay with that. Tomorrow is the start of a new month and a new goal :smiley:
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    @MelsLeanDream I love Miracle Miles! That's my all-time favorite walking set of Leslie's. I like your positive outlook. Just keep walking!!
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    Today's achievements:

Walk Slim: 4 Fast Miles
    Mile 1 from Fun and Fast Miles (this one is only because I got bored this afternoon and instead of snacking, I decided to walk to keep my mind off food)

• PinkyPan1
    141.43/100

2 Mile Walk This Way
  • berardellicm6
    berardellicm6 Posts: 43 Member
    Sunday = 60 minutes of actual gardening in between the rain drops.
    Monday = 50 minutes Walk Slim

April total = 1252/1200 YEAH!!! Goal Exceeded. Thanks to this group for positive affirmations, unbridled motivation and renewed phasis on personal goal setting. I'm looking forward to May! Take care, Cathy B.
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,093 Member
    The sun is out and by 9 AM it was above 50 degrees. So I head out to my local park and did a 2.5 Mile walk. It's Noon and I already have over 3 miles in for the day!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    edited April 2018
    Well done, and a hearty round of kudos and congratulations, and any other way that we can find to say how awesome every one is here walking those miles and minutes... and... that it has truly been a joy to read everyone's posts and activity all month!

What a wonderfully active month April has been here!

my catch up post:

April 24: 4 miles - Miracle Miles 4 mile walk, and 10 minutes- Walk Blasters: Flexibility Walk

April 25: 2 miles - Miracle Miles 2 mile walk, and cool down from 5 Day Slim Down

April 26: 180 minutes yard, garden, or porch + additional time errands/ grocery shop

April 27: 3 miles - of 5 Boosted Miles

April 28: 1 mile - of 5K With a Twist

April 29: mostly a Rest Day!

April 30: 120 minutes yard, garden, or porch + a little additional time errands

I just looked at my calendar and I met my goal to focus on exercise of one sort or another at least 5 days a week while paying attention to the kind as well as how long (minutes) I exercised during a day/week.

Walking out of April, and looking forward to May flowers.

:flowerforyou: