• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 40 mins weight training, 20 mins elliptical, 60 mins treadmill

Comments: A 3rd day in a row of OMAD and it's getting easier. Hopefully it helps!
    My knees are bugging me a bit right now. Raised my riser on my box jumps again this week and I hope my body adjusts because I want to keep doing better with it. The box is now just a tad below my knees and I'm hoping to hit right at knee height for next week's box jumps, but we will see how my knees feel about that.

You are amazing! OMAD is tough... last I did it, it took me a loooong time to engage with it. And oh that box jump height :s I could never make that jump. :D I laugh just thinking of my attempt at that Ashley. :p:D:#

I hope your knees feel better---you're a trooper-- you never give in or give up--- inspiring!!
  • charlie9er
    charlie9er Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Track: no
    Exercise: pilates
    Wednesday Goal: no sugar!! - YES!
    Thursday Goal: actually go to first time Zumba class at new-to-me gym by myself
    Comments: always feel awesome after my pilates class :smiley:
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    charlie9er wrote: »
    Daily post Wednesday

I'm excited for you--- I love Zumba. I want to start again now that I'm mostly recovered from back and leg injury. Let us know how you like it!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Ashley, not gonna lie. I got my butt whooped good today.
    @jcgator2016 Been there, so many times! It's a good hurt though :wink:

• AB0215
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Comments: Weighed in at 188.8 this morning.. I was dumb and had a little rice yesterday thinking it wouldn't affect me because it was only a little but it ALWAYS affects me. I'm not having any rice until I get to 185.0. It makes me feel like I'm going backwards in my tracks when I see the scale go up like this. I hate it. And it's really discouraging too. No more until 185. It's like my weakness. Other people regular things are their weakness like cookies or brownies or burgers. For me it's rice. Go figure. Lol. ANYWAY, I forgot my earbuds at the gym today and it made running extremely boring for me. And I was focused on how much time was left the entire time. Tonight I will be under my calories AND will not have rice. How ridiculous lol Hopefully scale is nicer to me tomorrow.
    @ssssanaaaa You got this!! I gave up carbs a long time go, and very rarely want them...but if you really like rice and want something low cal, try Miracle Noodle Shirataki Rice. By itself, it sort of doesn't have a flavor, but it's pretty good in recipes...there's other things like Miracle Noodles too, spaghetti type, ziti (which I used to make macaroni salad once...turned out really good...)

• AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Oh this is hard for me... I have a verrrrry long play list (a lot of my music came from Spinning Class tracks bc they'er fast---I move more). I just added some new songs so it's hard to choose just one---GAAAH--ok, I think I'd choose;

Rage Against the Machine, "Testify"
    @SLIMn2016 I know, that's why I said the real challenge was choosing one lol. and you picked a good one!
  • AB0215
    Options
    You are amazing! OMAD is tough... last I did it, it took me a loooong time to engage with it. And oh that box jump height :s I could never make that jump. :D I laugh just thinking of my attempt at that Ashley. :p:D:#

I hope your knees feel better---you're a trooper-- you never give in or give up--- inspiring!!
    @SLIMn2016 My knees do feel better, it's likely the box jumps, the 20 mins on the elliptical and then the 1 hour on the treadmill and my trainer wants me to change the incline every 2 mins because she says that after 2 mins your body gets used to it and your hr levels off, so I go up every 2 mins until I get to 10 mins, then I take it back down a little and then go back up, that way I'm constantly challenging my body, so it was probably a combination of those things!
  • AB0215
    Options
    charlie9er wrote: »
    Daily post Wednesday

@charlie9er Awesome goal!! The first step in change is stepping outside your comfort zone! Good luck!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona. October week one
    Tracking. Yes
    Calories. No
    Exercise physical therapy 30 min.
    Carbs. No
  • bdixon1154
    bdixon1154 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes! I cleaned out my garage this evening. Lots of exercise with that!
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Track👍
    Calories👍
    Exercise 👍 stretching
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Wednesday Oct 3
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes dog walkiing, 30 minutes yoga and since we are counting most physical activity, water changes on all 5 aquariums..carried about 40 gallons total water upstairs for tank maintenance.

• Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise:Yes, weight training/cardio/park play with the kiddos
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes, under just
    Exercise: no. I put my back out bending to put a sock on and have struggled to move since then. I'm keeping on track with my food but I feel terrible

• LyndsayAnne316
    LyndsayAnne316 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    🌟GOOD MORNING ALL!🌟
    Been having a bit of down time since my Great Scottish Run 10k on Sunday recovering.

Still been earing better and drinking more water, but have refrained from excessive exercise in order to give my body time to heal.

Today, I feel ready to start again therefore it's time for Day 1 of my Couch to 5k via Endomondo! 🐌💃

Does anyone else here use Endomondo? I currently have 2 active friends on it, but could deffo do with some more! 😃

I'll let yous know how I get on 😄
    xo
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise short walk with dog

Goal to stay in calories at least one day this week 😅
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, Oct. 3

Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes, 30 min. morning walk with Goldie, GYM: 20 min. stair climber, 60 min lateral trainer HIIT (morning) & 55 min walking treadmill @4.0 (evening)

Goals: Today is our Anniversary! <3 I made a big dinner---so I only ate a protein bar this afternoon so I could have my wine, bread & cake!! YUM :p:#>:):D I was still verrrry under cals bc I burned 1500 active calories today. Tomorrow is a fasting day--- but I can't get to the gym in the morning... I have too much work and a doc appt... will try to get there in the evening though.

Happy Anniversary Nancy! Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary and ate, drank and celebrated to your heart's desire!
    My husband and I hit the 5 year mark on this coming up Friday! I am thinking of going OMAD that day so I can enjoy dinner with him. I don't think I have the will power to eat OMAD consistently, and applaud you and everyone on here that do it!
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins weight training, 60 min walk

Comments: OMAD again today, let me tell you, OMAD got a lot easier when I stopped waiting for dinner to roll around to eat. I eat at lunch time and eat a little bit bigger meal and then I'm just not hungry again until lunch time the next day.

Side note guys: My mom called me today and wanted me to tell her how to do keto, she then proceeds to tell me that she doesn't have time to count calories or plan meals....I tried to explain to her that keto isn't a magic pill....I watch what I eat, I plan what I eat, and I work hard, my results are the product of my hard work and efforts and that you have to be willing to put in the work...This conversation makes me want to make one of those stick figure comics where it says something like Judy complains about being fat, asks for advice, and chooses not to help herself, don't be like Judy...okay now, that was probably meaner than I meant it, but it's the same old conversation I have with my mom. I tell her that I make myself a priority, because in effort to make lasting change in your life you have to take time for yourself and make yourself a priority, yes it's time consuming to do these things but it's worth it...

Are we sharing a mother? Seriously I have to do often maintenance calls to see if my mom is on track. She had started weight watchers again a couple months ago, which is good for her. But she refuses to give up a couple things that sabotage her entire day and make it hard to stay on track.
    I get that we can't change another adults behavior, but it is hard and painful to watch your parents blatantly refuse to see their health is poor, and try nothing to help.
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: under dramatically
    Exercise: yes

Exercise was my usual water aerobics. And, then some medicine ball exercises at home for my core.

I did almost OMAD today because I ran out of time. I had lunch, then took a coffee with just cream to the Y with me a couple hours later when my kids had swim practice. My oldest passed a tough swim team test this week. We are super proud, but it changes her practice so that it goes 1.5 hrs later than our boys. So we sit at the YMCA for 3hrs each night(this isn't including drive time)! It just started Tuesday, so we will work out a plan. But by the time we drove home, I just wanted to sleep.
This discussion has been closed.