Replies

• momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday Oct 8th

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes - workout video at home

Day went well. Nothing exciting because I was pretty busy. But got all the components in for a healthy lifestyle.
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Monday 8th
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Under.
    Exercise: Just walking around - no major exercise due to back strain.
    Water: 2.25ltr

Comments: I was really happy with yesterdays weigh in, but I have to admit I did struggle last night. When I have a low mood I just feel guilty cooking just for me, so I was going to wait until my partner got home from work. But I messaged my friend and she reminded me that I have come a long way and need to be kinder to myself, so I cooked. I managed to get my macros to around where I want them to be 35 Protein/ 40 carbs/ 25 fat. I am hoping to go back to the Gym in the morning for my first workout since I hurt my back last week, so I will be taking it easy.

I am so glad you chose to take care of yourself. You are worth cooking for. I get the low mood part. I have been there myself. Keep on the good trail. You are very worth it, your health and happiness is worth it too.

I hope your back feels better tomorrow with gym exercise.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Missing Weights from Sunday:
    @cmm5904
    @mactigerr

Missing Weights from Monday:
    @IanMoone30
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    melbe159 wrote: »
    Daily post Monday week 2
    Track 👍🏼
    Calories 👍🏼
    Exercise 👍🏼

Yeah! Way to stay on it!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Report Mon 8 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. Did my Mon workout yesterday

Good and bad news from my doctor's appt this morning. Normally, I see him twice a year, but since starting my weight loss in June, it's been every other month. Good news is he has taken me off the high blood pressure meds and januvia, which lowers sugar in the blood. Lab reports look great, so that's the good news. Bad news is he is retiring next year. He's been my doctor for over 20 years, and I'm going to miss him terribly. I did weigh myself on my home scale before I headed out the door so I can compare to the doctor's scale. Seems mine is about 1.5 more. I'm sure I didn't lose any weight on the ten min ride to his office.

Looks like another hurricane is heading our way. The fun never stops.

YAY!! That is a HUGE NSV!!! Getting off meds and getting your health back is the best result ever...congrats. As for the retired doctor-- I had the same issue...my doc retired last year...then my sons' pediatrician retired and now my dentist is retiring..my gastroenterologist is retiring this month--- and now my new PCP is moving to Vermont.. <sigh>. it's been a revolving door of physicians for us over here---- it's hard to start over.

CONGRATS on your awesome work!!

@SLIMn2016 - love 💕 the photo!

@jcgator2016 - awesome re the blood work! Huzzah!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: yes
    Exercise: 5 mile jog!!! It felt amazing!

@CourtneyLomonaco - I’m amazed by runners- awesome!!
    I can bicycle to Vermont or swim around Manhattan - but I can’t run down the block lol.
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories slightly over 😡
    Exercise 40 min dog walk
    Really need to stay within calories but really wanted a large glass of red 😅 goal
    Tomorrow to get under 👍🏼
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    @ssssanaaaa that does look sooo good!! You're doing great---what a nice dinner. I just bought some cauliflower rice from Trader Joe's tonight---I'm making shrimp stir fry on Thursday for dinner...

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily post: Monday
    Calories: Over by a little without my exercise calories. Technically under with them but I don't really have an accurate way of measuring exercise calories. The machine is probably off for my body.
    Exercise: Cardio and strength training yesterday even though I was short on time!
    Water: ~2 liters

Comments: Was a really good day yesterday. There is obviously sodium in the soy sauce I used during dinner so might be the reason for slight upwards fluctuation I have (185.4) but I'm okay with it. I was losing kind of fast so it was concerning me anyway lol. I also tried cauliflower rice yesterday! It was a really satiating low calorie substitute!

Can you believe this was all under 350 calories? I was stuffed:

ysptg272hnf1.jpg

Looks delicious!!
    Yummmm.......
    Sooooo dinner tomorrow at your house?? :D:D
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Tue 9 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Walk the dog, Stationary Bike 30 mins, light cardio

• cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, October 9

Tracking: yes
    Exercise: yes, 45 minutes of Zumba
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily post: Monday
    Calories: Over by a little without my exercise calories. Technically under with them but I don't really have an accurate way of measuring exercise calories. The machine is probably off for my body.
    Exercise: Cardio and strength training yesterday even though I was short on time!
    Water: ~2 liters

Comments: Was a really good day yesterday. There is obviously sodium in the soy sauce I used during dinner so might be the reason for slight upwards fluctuation I have (185.4) but I'm okay with it. I was losing kind of fast so it was concerning me anyway lol. I also tried cauliflower rice yesterday! It was a really satiating low calorie substitute!

Can you believe this was all under 350 calories? I was stuffed:

ysptg272hnf1.jpg

Keep coming with the photos! This is making my hungry though. Lol - Cauliflower rice is now a staple in my house!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Stats: Tuesday Oct 9

Tracked : Yes
    Calories: Under, IF 5/2 fasting day
    Exercise : Gym: 60 min. strength training class, 80 min lateral training HIIT (morning) & 60 min walk on the treadmill (evening)
    Water: 122 oz.

Comments: Baked haddock and steamed brussel sprouts tonight and a protein bar earlier, per my 5/2 fasting day (500-600 cals).

Wow!!!! Amazing day!!!! Woohoo!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Daily post tues, Oct 9th.
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes. Therapy plus weights 15 min plus walking 15 min.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise:Yes, quick walk

Comments: Still need to drink more water. Only did a light walk instead of a run. A little sore from yesterday's workout and tired from work. Le sigh...
This discussion has been closed.