Options

Replies

• momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yep - water aerobics day. Tried a new harder water workout, it was fun. But I have been warned my arms will likely hurt tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. Lol, I am becoming so weird.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    @ssssanaaaa that does look sooo good!! You're doing great---what a nice dinner. I just bought some cauliflower rice from Trader Joe's tonight---I'm making shrimp stir fry on Thursday for dinner...

Thank you <3 Shrimp stir fry sounds delicious!
    tinak33 wrote: »
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily post: Monday
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Over by a little without my exercise calories. Technically under with them but I don't really have an accurate way of measuring exercise calories. The machine is probably off for my body.
    Exercise: Cardio and strength training yesterday even though I was short on time!
    Water: ~2 liters

Comments: Was a really good day yesterday. There is obviously sodium in the soy sauce I used during dinner so might be the reason for slight upwards fluctuation I have (185.4) but I'm okay with it. I was losing kind of fast so it was concerning me anyway lol. I also tried cauliflower rice yesterday! It was a really satiating low calorie substitute!

Can you believe this was all under 350 calories? I was stuffed:

ysptg272hnf1.jpg

Looks delicious!!
    Yummmm.......
    Sooooo dinner tomorrow at your house?? :D:D

Lol you're always welcome to my house. <3
    mg07030 wrote: »
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily post: Monday
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Over by a little without my exercise calories. Technically under with them but I don't really have an accurate way of measuring exercise calories. The machine is probably off for my body.
    Exercise: Cardio and strength training yesterday even though I was short on time!
    Water: ~2 liters

Comments: Was a really good day yesterday. There is obviously sodium in the soy sauce I used during dinner so might be the reason for slight upwards fluctuation I have (185.4) but I'm okay with it. I was losing kind of fast so it was concerning me anyway lol. I also tried cauliflower rice yesterday! It was a really satiating low calorie substitute!

Can you believe this was all under 350 calories? I was stuffed:

ysptg272hnf1.jpg

Keep coming with the photos! This is making my hungry though. Lol - Cauliflower rice is now a staple in my house!

I think it will become one in my diet too! I'm so happy I found the substitute!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,862 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise:Yes, weight training and a quick run

I love how you inspire others. And you lift weights. My favorite type of workout. :)

Tuesday week 2
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Let day, 30 minutes including jump squats and burpees.

Shelley
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    Track👍
    Calories 👍
    Exercise 👍
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise:Yes, 45 mins weight training, 45 mins walk

Comments: Not a great day in hindsight, had a little more food than I wanted to, and my weight training wasn't great, I was feeling a lot of fatigue from the day before, but I worked through it, and hopefully Wednesday will be better.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Wednesday:

@_ecofeminist
    @a_petersen09
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under (although I could have done without the candy)
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical

• ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 10-09
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no, but I completed 11,000 steps
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    _ecofeminist
    October week 2
    PW (oct3) 146
    CW (oct10) 142.5
    Sorry I’ve been MIA these last few days. The Canadian Thanksgiving season had me busy with guests. I’m happy to see this drop after thanksgiving anyways... I will keep up with the daily posts now. I love the idea of taking pics of food and sharing!! :)

Wow!!! Great Weigh-in! Congrats!
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories under using exercise up👍🏼
    Exercise 30 min run
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Stats: Wednesday Oct 10

Tracked : Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise : Gym: 30 min. stairs, 80 min lateral training HIIT (morning) & 25 min walk on the treadmill & 15 min stairs (evening)
    Water: 136 oz.

Comments: Been drinking more water/tea lately :) ... but today I ate a bit more food than planned, even though I'm still under. I had a gain last week and hoping for more of a loss. I took a sneak peak this morning and I'm back down to the week before's weight---but no loss this week yet --sigh... I feel the plateau a-come'n this way. :s:(:/

Here are some things to celebrate:

kl9vjrwdq4m6.png

Nancy, hang in there! You know how sloooooowwwww it is when you get so close to your goal! You will get there! Meanwhile you are knocking the exercise out of the park! Wowza!❤️💪🏽❤️
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    _ecofeminist
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Exercise: Orangetheory 60 minutes

@SLIMn2016 maybe you are gaining muscle from all that great exercise!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 I was going to say that it's likely you're gaining muscle but someone beat me to it! Hang in there and keep at it, you're not really truly at a plateau unless you're there for a few weeks!
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wednesday
    Tracked👍
    Calories 👍
    Exercise 👎
  • AB0215
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise:Yes, 60 mins weight training, 74 mins walking.

Comments: Today was a great day, hit some great numbers while training, and had an epiphany while walking. I know why my mom is all of the sudden interested in my diet....the last time I was there, my sister took one look at me and said "Wow, you look amazing" right in front of my mother. Jealousy. So far she's sticking with it...I guess only time will tell if she keeps it up or lets go when she's over being jealous, although this is my mother and she can in fact hang onto jealousy and grudges so maybe that was just the catalyst she needed...I don't know...
    I was going to end that diary entry there, but I have some other news...I haven't been working out in front of the mirror in a few weeks, 6 or so, mostly because I have been spending the majority of my workouts at home or with my trainer and she has me not using the mirror so I can "feel" the position and learn my body better, but this week we did workout in front of the mirror and I really saw it, I look so different, so much slimmer...really caught me off guard...and then I was one of those people at the gym, staring at themselves in the mirror...yep, that totally happened, probably the first time in my entire adult life that I was happy about what I saw...so hooray for NSVs.
    And in other news, I just discovered that I'm having an allergic reaction to something and I have no idea if it's my new robe (since today is the first time I've needed one, since it's been stupidly hot) or something else, the robe seems to be the likely culprit since I haven't eaten food since 1pm...so benedryl and bedtime for me..
This discussion has been closed.