Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:61 mins weight training, 90 mins walking

Comments: Started re-focusing myself on my goals today. I'm about 4 weeks out from my competition and now is the time to focus and start mentally and physically preparing myself for the challenges ahead in the next few weeks.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Daily post Wednesday, oct 17
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes 20 min walking
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 I know about buying gobs of clothes when reaching goal! It’s wonderful! Ha ha! So I have heard “A Star is Born” is an excellent movie and I am hoping to go with my daughter Friday! Maybe you’d enjoy it! Whatever, please feel better! You are strong and awesome!❤️
  • cmteach4
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise:61 mins weight training, 90 mins walking

Comments: Started re-focusing myself on my goals today. I'm about 4 weeks out from my competition and now is the time to focus and start mentally and physically preparing myself for the challenges ahead in the next few weeks.

You are another truly inspiring woman just link Nancy! You both give your all for your program and to the rest of us! But you need to remember to take time for yourself to relax and recharge! You will ace that competition, but a change of pace for a day or even a few hours might help reset your focus! Best of luck and thanks for all your encouragement and support!❤️
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,851 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise:No

Comments: I worked about 14 hours, did writing homework with my 4 yo, went over the alphabet with my 1 yo, watched the Celtics play with my hubby, and studied coding for about 30 minutes. Needless to say, no time for a workout or reading (unless you count the homework and coding lol). Hopefully work is shorter today and I can workout. Have a blessed day everyone! ❤️

What kind of work do you do? And is coding for games? Little confused here. And we all need a day of rest. Even if it was super busy. ;)

Daily post: Wednesday October 18
    Track : yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: let's today. 30 minutes using weights and bands.

Shelley
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Tracked: yes
    Calories: over by 40
    Exercise: little step video, not much

I thought I planned my calories near perfect. But bad math day. I ate dinner before I tracked thinking I was right. It will work out though in my weekly average daily calories.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily stats: Wed., Oct 17

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Gym; 60 min. elliptical & 3 mile walk
    Water: 115 oz

Comments: Back was bugging me today so I couldn't do my usual morning routine at the gym. I went super light on an elliptical and a slow 3 mile walk outdoors. Too many carbs today... took my sons for dinner at Qdoba---had a light chicken mini bowl....but then ate some of their chips and dip (logged it, and though I'm under--the carbs are a no no). I don't know why this week has seemed so hard for me. Struggling lately, both mentally and physically---gaaaah! :(:s:/

So sorry your back is hurting ☹️ Wish I knew of a solution other than a heating pad and taking a bath! I hope you feel better soon!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Daily stats: Wednesday, October 17

Calories: under
    Exercise: no, just mental.

Like you said, mental exercise counts 😉
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise:Yes, good ole fashioned walking
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise:No

Comments: I worked about 14 hours, did writing homework with my 4 yo, went over the alphabet with my 1 yo, watched the Celtics play with my hubby, and studied coding for about 30 minutes. Needless to say, no time for a workout or reading (unless you count the homework and coding lol). Hopefully work is shorter today and I can workout. Have a blessed day everyone! ❤️

What kind of work do you do? And is coding for games? Little confused here. And we all need a day of rest. Even if it was super busy. ;)

Daily post: Wednesday October 18
    Track : yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: let's today. 30 minutes using weights and bands.

Shelley

I work in the healthcare field utilizing SQL for retrieving data from relational databases for client issue resolve (sounds like my resume LOL). The fancy title is "Engineering Analyst" which sounds nicer than it actually is.
    I am trying to learn advanced SQL, as well as some other programming languages. Although coding can be used for game creation (which would be AWESOME to do), it is also good for web design, app creation, connecting processes, etc.

Good exercise btw!
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 17-10
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes, 45 min circuit training
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Morning! 🌞

Question for those of you that do IF or 5/2- thinking about doing a fasting day- what do you see as the benefits?

Thanks - hope all is well! About to pull a 12 hr day. Oof

M
  • cmteach4
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: October Week 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 160.3
    Current Weight: 161.4

*hangs head in shame*
    Been eating my feelings, cravings, and energy for my exhausted self.

Don’t hang your head in shame — that gorgeous red hair is too beautiful to hang in shame! Stress does that. I hope you feel better soon
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Morning! 🌞

Question for those of you that do IF or 5/2- thinking about doing a fasting day- what do you see as the benefits?

M

@mg07030 I like it because it helps me keep control over my snacking and food choices. It helps me to choose my food more carefully as I'm only eating once and I find that I'm less hungry overall when I do it. It also helps me because I don't run to the kitchen all the time and look for snacks because I realize I'm not eating anything else. I also seem to have more energy when I do it.
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Morning! 🌞

M

@mg07030 I like it because it helps me keep control over my snacking and food choices. It helps me to choose my food more carefully as I'm only eating once and I find that I'm less hungry overall when I do it. It also helps me because I don't run to the kitchen all the time and look for snacks because I realize I'm not eating anything else. I also seem to have more energy when I do it.

Thanks Ashley!

IF has really been working for me - been debating a day of full fasting and whether it would be beneficial. I’ve been doing better snacking! ( cause I haven’t been home haha!)
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Daily stats: oct 18

Calories: Under
    Exercise : no just work stress - hopefully that burns a few cals today!
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Morning! 🌞

M

I have only made it a whole day once(on purpose, accidentally did 24-27 hrs on accident a few times while traveling and couldn't find a good stopping place). It didn't make a big difference for me. I like my 20:4 or 18:6 schedule better. I didn't feel better with the extra hours,and it was difficult. But, I only did it once. I am probably going to try again after I have been IF for a couple more months.
This discussion has been closed.