Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday 10/3)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - 71 minutes of stationary bike, jogging in place, weights
    Goals: Pep up enough to take daughter to Dance class and not stop at the gas station across the street for snacks/beer as a reward - done!

LOL! Beer is a great reward! Most excellent work on the exercise. Over an hour is awesome by any standard. What kind of dance is your daughter in? I have a 13 year old that is in like 5 classes... some weeks I feel like I live at the dance studio!!! Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Ballet, and Competition... phew
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    DP: 10/03 Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise 3.6miles walk 60 mins. Got to see the Falconer guy with his Ferruginous Hawk that he was hunting with tonight. It is always amazing to see that thing snatch a rabbit up :)
    Daily goal: To stay out of the oubliette. Tomorrow--same thing we did today.
    I think that I am going to stop doing the DP challenge. I'm pretty consistent everyday and I am in 3 different challenges right now, so it is getting a little bit on the tedious side to post every night. I'll still check in and keep up with everyone everyday though. GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!

I understand. But I will really miss these posts!!!! LOL. If I promise you a brand new sonic screwdriver, will you reconsider? I also may happen to know where the 2 halves of the Elder wand are..... :-)

Bringing out the big guns, are we? :D
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    DP: 10/03 Wednesday
    Exercise 3.6miles walk 60 mins. Got to see the Falconer guy with his Ferruginous Hawk that he was hunting with tonight. It is always amazing to see that thing snatch a rabbit up :)
    Daily goal: To stay out of the oubliette. Tomorrow--same thing we did today.
    I think that I am going to stop doing the DP challenge. I'm pretty consistent everyday and I am in 3 different challenges right now, so it is getting a little bit on the tedious side to post every night. I'll still check in and keep up with everyone everyday though. GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!

I understand. But I will really miss these posts!!!! LOL. If I promise you a brand new sonic screwdriver, will you reconsider? I also may happen to know where the 2 halves of the Elder wand are..... :-)

Bringing out the big guns, are we? :D

Darn right I am!!!!!! LOLOLOL!
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Daily post October 4
    Track-yes
    Calories-under
    Exercise-80 minutes personal training and ten minute walk at lunch.
    Goals-macros. Getting them in balance but still too carb heavy today, although I tend to be on my workout days. I want to get to 30% protein and I hit 22% today.
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    And favorite food is definitely pizza.
    Since I have been on this journey, I enjoy it more when we decide to have a pizza night, and just control my portions way better!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Oct/4
    Track Yes
    Cal Under
    Exercise Yes....15 mins on the treadmill and 45 mins Walking in the park. Exercise day #4
    Goal for the month...1).exercise at least 4 days/week
    2) weigh and measure foods. No eyeballing
    3) continue to drink 6-8 glasses water daily.
    4) lose 5lbs
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Well....since I am getting a sonic screwdriver out of this and before Jason forgets who he is after a "friendly" visit from the Ministry....
    DP: 10/04 Thursday
    Calories:under
    Exercise: 3.6mile walk 60mins. Falconer guy was back tonight with a Red Tail Hawk this time.
    Daily Goal: plant more Ents for next year's Ent march. Again tomorrow!
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD 314
    How is the measuring food going??? Have you seen the difference between a "package" serving and the actual grams serving?[/quote]
    Yes, I have noticed some discrepancies,especially on the product itself vs mfp database.
    I also try to scan the product itself but its more time consuming.Sometimes I have to retrieve the package/can from the trash can.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Got to be Chicken Bog and Butterbeans https://goo.gl/images/R6cGwq
    Options
    @RedStickdad ,pleease let me in on your secret . Awesome weight loss!
  • mram3582
    Options
    RedStickdad has been killing it EVERY day! Going on walks and keeping a good diary! I peeked!
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: 14 over
    Exercise: rest day
    Goals/day: My goal is to not go over 1200 calories anyday this week. My goal for the month is to lose 5 lbs

My favorite food6wfysxvhmzo9.jpg
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My favorite food Pho and Ramen.mgiqea1zjzmu.jpg
    5z6gshajsfza.jpg
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    My favorite food is tacos, chips & Queso! A place called Salsaritas is my absolute favorite place to get them.
  • kimsmi2018
    kimsmi2018 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Daily post: October 4
    Tracked: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 15 minute walk during lunch and a 45 minute walk in the evening
    Goal: Hit my macros...still not there. I’m going to do some meal prepping this weekend so I can better control what I’m eating next week.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Daily Post:Thursday, October 4
    Calories: Over!
    Exercise: 40 min kettlebell & 20 min walk
    Goal: Last night: 7 hours of sleep
    Today's water intake: 74.3 ounces
  • JCoolaide
    JCoolaide Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track - yes
    Calories under- yes
    Exercise - no - knew it was going to be a no
    Goal- yes (tracked, posted and water at wake up) Friday goal is to get in one session of HIIT
This discussion has been closed.